472 replies to this topic

Tasiss

Tasiss

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

also tiggs, I know you've been speaking of unbanning everyone a few month ago and yes, it was just a thought of you, but you know it can happen and you also know it's not as bad of an idea. sure, some people will cry when cheaters get unbanned (they won't see the positive effects of it and won't care about the falsely banned ones), but these people are ignorant anyways so F them :)

Why not only unban those who spent money in the game?
And btw I wasn't pb banned, but it still fell under it. But still thank you tiggsy ^^

| Citadel - Ex-Obeya | Jericho               
I also make renders sometimes |    Tasiss - 255 Crim | Tasiss - 52 Crim

|         Tasii - 255 Enf | Tasii - 90 Enf     

sLipry

sLipry

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Joined 22-September 14
See u soon bois

In Joker Jericho, gg actually means "get good"

FalleNToledo

FalleNToledo

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 04-October 16
How about we scam people 1 year ago. Do we get unbanned?

FalleNToledo

FalleNToledo

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 04-October 16
How about we scam people 1 year ago. Do we get our account back or unbanned?

Ignas / qsn

Ignas / qsn

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1486 posts
  • Joined 16-September 14

We're monitoring to see how the release of the last 30 days works. If all goes well, you never know what's possible :)

Back to 2013, my account was hacked - any chances of recieving it after 3 years?

I'm bad 24/7.

saudauish

saudauish

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 07-October 16

See u soon bois

why r u pretending to be me/who are u champion?

Valao

Valao

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 07-June 14
This is a good news for people that got banned without a reson by PB :)

Where did you get that tin foil hat, give me it!

Yes, they were cheating. We removed the bans from everyone that was hit on Saturday wrongly by PB. There were 4 people that were also hit by a mistake with FF and those were reversed. The people that were given a second chance today, were cheating and were banned for it. We're giving them a second chance and it may open up to all PB banned accounts in the future. I've posted a few times that I am not a fan of PB, "why can't you comprehend this"? :)

So fairfight did 4 mistakes last week; what do make you sure these cases are 5 or 10 instead of 4?
This is still making me perplexed.

Edited by Valao, 07 October 2016 - 11:32 PM.

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18144 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Because I have faith in Fair Fight that I don't have in PB :)

that could bakcfire in APB :P

But its good that you act against cheaters and also good that someone properly cares to look into possible false bans, because in the past it seemed it was just covered when false positives happened unless a huge uproar began.

And with FF there is still a good chance that unbanning these people gets them banned quickly again should they really cheat. So unbans may be less problematic tthan with the old PB only protection.

This is a good news for people that got banned without a reson by PB :)

So fairfight did 4 mistakes last week; what do make you sure these cases are 5 or 10 instead of 4?
This is still making me perplexed.

they tweaked values for FF, so its mostlikely that they investigated what happened on saturday. At least we get some nice more trasnparency about the stuff happening.

Edited by LilyV3, 07 October 2016 - 11:39 PM.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Valao

Valao

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 07-June 14

that could bakcfire in APB :P

But its good that you act against cheaters and also good that someone properly cares to look into possible false bans, because in the past it seemed it was just covered when false positives happened unless a huge uproar began.
And with FF there is still a good chance that unbanning these people gets them banned quickly again should they really cheat. So unbans may be less problematic tthan with the old PB only protection.

they tweaked values for FF, so its mostlikely that they investigated what happened on saturday. At least we get some nice more trasnparency about the stuff happening.

Yes, I am asking about trasnparecy since 2014, i am happy about it but we need something more; there are people banned by FF (maybe 0.3% of banned people) that has no guilt but are still treat like criminals by support and by community. I think also these people needs fairness and justice.

Edited by Valao, 08 October 2016 - 12:10 AM.

Nessie

Nessie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2136 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13
Population dropped so low they need cheaters to keep playing too.. Amazing x)

Give me a Cookie <3

Berenike

Berenike

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Joined 01-September 15

Would a launcher repair remove punkbuster-related items?

ALIG-ator is comin' ta eatcha! Om nom nom ~

Ignas / qsn

Ignas / qsn

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1486 posts
  • Joined 16-September 14

I've just looked through fairfight ban comments and I've seen that many people got banned because someone had an access to their accounts. But what about dogfish? Why his account had the same story, but got unbanned later?

I'm bad 24/7.

pizda)))))

pizda)))))

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Joined 21-December 15

Great lets ban people for no obvious reason, Unban the ones who were banned for public cheats. Glad i cant spend any more money on this game :)

Fasalina

Fasalina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • Joined 20-February 15
Tiggs pls let us like your posts.

Citadel

Fasalina 255 Enforcer | Ysana 255 Criminal

Tasiss

Tasiss

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

I've just looked through fairfight ban comments and I've seen that many people got banned because someone had an access to their accounts. But what about dogfish? Why his account had the same story, but got unbanned later?

Not only dogfish, but Tobii too

BingoBookBG

BingoBookBG

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

PB even ban 1 person for the last 30 days?i doubt..btw look what this guy hackingjohn is doin on FF ban list..modafka dont give up :D

is theres a way FF to make global/IP bans in future?gonna be nice

Edited by BingoBookBG, 08 October 2016 - 06:17 AM.

TheMessiah - Enforcer 255 - Citadel              youtube.com/c/MartinTheMessiah

pizda)))))

pizda)))))

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Joined 21-December 15

@Tiggs, Dont you think that all the latest max ranks being banned seems a little bit wierd? Even those who were sitting in social and doing nothing got FairFighted, It seems like you have some kind of flaw in your Semi automated process or either you are flagging some background running processes as a cheating program and banning for that, HWmonitor for example. 

Sayoree

Sayoree

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Joined 26-June 14

That feel when start unbanning people because population has droppped so hard.

Amazing. :fetish:

@Tiggs, Dont you think that all the latest max ranks being banned seems a little bit wierd? Even those who were sitting in social and doing nothing got FairFighted, It seems like you have some kind of flaw in your Semi automated process

Or, when they are not on their mains sitting in social, they rage hack and fail to spoof HWid?

Edited by Sayoree, 08 October 2016 - 02:50 AM.

AxelVomAldebaran

AxelVomAldebaran

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Joined 07-August 15

OHAHAHAHAHA

the desperation is real ! :Ha Ha Ha:

now they unbann hacker/cheater ....

dat APB story is getting better and better ...

the population is so low that they have to ask all the hacker/cheater to come back :Ha Ha Ha: :OpIsFunny:

oh man - this is EPIC ! :OpIsFunny:

"Wer weiß das (außer mir) ... wieder keiner!"

"Ich liebe Katastrophen"

"Manche Menschen haben den IQ einer Dillgurke"

Valao

Valao

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 07-June 14

People that got banned for no reson by PB are now unbanned; in their email instead of read "apologies about the inconvenience" they have a " you cheated but we give u a second chance". This is really weird

Mr. Obeya

Mr. Obeya

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • Joined 21-December 14

OHAHAHAHAHA

the desperation is real ! Ha%20Ha%20Ha.gif

the population is so low that they have to ask all the hacker/cheater to come back Ha%20Ha%20Ha.gif :OpIsFunny:

Your IQ is lower than that of a below average Russian.

RiotCop (Enf) - From Citadel with love.

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2242 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

OHAHAHAHAHA

the desperation is real ! :Ha Ha Ha:

the population is so low that they have to ask all the hacker/cheater to come back :Ha Ha Ha: :OpIsFunny:

I think you're the one with a Dillgurke IQ. 

Edited by senua, 08 October 2016 - 06:11 AM.

DarkSkills1985

DarkSkills1985

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 27-July 13

Dear Lady Tiggs,

I want to thank you for everything you re doing to keep game up and running and most importantly, Safe.

Regards!!

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

is this how ur gonna save the /pop?

LUL

Thats what i was thinking lol. "population is near dead, time to unban the cheaters"...Yes knight i know knight, its only pb bans and only the ones from the last month.......for now....

icon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.pngicon_rifle_jokercarbine.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.png
           patriotvegasg20.png

vLm

vLm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Joined 08-June 16

Thats what i was thinking lol. "population is near dead, time to unban the cheaters"...Yes knight i know knight, its only pb bans and only the ones from the last month.......for now....

don't be unreasonable, with FF in place this a very intelligent move. Heck I would even give amnesty to FF'd people (sure Goat,Film etc are excluded but those accounts are "disposables" for them anyway) in order to "save" the population. I very much agree with LilyV3, if they continue to breach the ToS by 3rd-partying they'll get FFd anyway.

slay it.

Fasalina

Fasalina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • Joined 20-February 15

don't be unreasonable, with FF in place this a very intelligent move. Heck I would even give amnesty to FF'd people (sure Goat,Film etc are excluded but those accounts are "disposables" for them anyway) in order to "save" the population. I very much agree with LilyV3, if they continue to breach the ToS by 3rd-partying they'll get FFd anyway.

Pretty sure the bigger part of all those bans is rerolls, aka the same people + you shouldnt unban people that cheated to save to population. Thats like ducttaping a leaking ship anyway and wont prevent it from sinking in the least.

<thinfoilhatarea>
And those max rank bans that everyone is talking about, that probably didnt cheat on their mains where smurfing on reroll accounts and got banned in this way </thinfoilhatarea>

Citadel

Fasalina 255 Enforcer | Ysana 255 Criminal

Igor_Chicory

Igor_Chicory

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16
Hello. the punkbuster has banned me for no reason on September 23. I still have not received the email and my account is still blocked. I have to wait, or they forgot about me? ty
Medez

xMissCrazyx

xMissCrazyx

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 20-July 16

Hey Tiggs.

its nice to see you guys doing more to stop the cheaters..

I'm a CBT Vet for both RTW and G1 my main account was ban do to cheats, but I never used the cheat on my main just on a alt account...

and only after years of playing legit yes I used a hack and yes I messed up and you guys ban all my accounts about a year ago in one hit...even

my main that I never used the hack on if you look at it and the 3 max ranks on it you can see that a silver with 13k kills on ea. vs most max ranks with well over 20k kills on theres lol...

I have ban playing for the last year on my new account legit xMissCrazyx and xCrazyx..

I still love this game and always will and I know I messed up by trying the hack..

if your going to be giving people a 2nd chance I would love to be one and show that I'm a Vet of APB with my title again..

thanks for all the fun years of APB...

my case #527490

AxelVomAldebaran

AxelVomAldebaran

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Joined 07-August 15

Your IQ is lower than that of a below average Russian.

lawl .... cant handle the truth ? are you mad bro cause i am telling the truth ?

"Wer weiß das (außer mir) ... wieder keiner!"

"Ich liebe Katastrophen"

"Manche Menschen haben den IQ einer Dillgurke"

Tasiss

Tasiss

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

lawl .... cant handle the truth ? are you mad bro cause i am telling the truth ?

You do realize there was a lot of false bans by Punkbuster in the last month?

Edited by Tasiss, 08 October 2016 - 08:20 AM.

Genobee

Genobee

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5302 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11

I hate to say it but I hope you don't get anything back. You forfeit your chance to have exclusive items when you thought it was a good idea to ruin other peoples experiences on the game by cheating. The cost of harming both Gamersfirst and other players is your account.

The only reason Tiggs is even doing what she is now is because of how wonky Punkbuster has been recently. I'm betting you don't fall under that umbrella given the nature of your post. She isn't giving every cheater who asks a free get out of jail card far as I can tell. Quite frankly I don't think she should do that.

Edited by Genobee, 08 October 2016 - 08:42 AM.

New to APB:R? Take a look at this part of the forum || Find a bug? Report it here!

Looking for something to play until the EU get released?                                                                  フリルネックトカゲ

Mission Rewards Refinement - F2P Guns as Rewards | Improve Communication

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6971 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Who tf is using cheats so outdated that they get caught by PB

^^^this

I highly doubt many people who have been banned by PB recently, if anyone has been, were actually cheaters.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Healt

Healt

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Joined 14-March 15

Good riddance PB. One pain in the patootie less tbh. These days even public cheats can avoid PB. As for unbanning peeps, I'd say it's a good move overall (IMO). Gives a hope for those false-positives over the years (rip fallen ones). As for FF bans - they are too contravesial so I won't touch on them without my tinfoilhat.

Edited by Healt, 08 October 2016 - 09:16 AM.

/s                                                                                                                                                         

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5276 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

You do realize there was a lot of false bans by Punkbuster in the last month?

No, this isn't true. One day we had an issue with PB, we reversed those bans and shut it down. Please don't start rumors. 

Population dropped so low they need cheaters to keep playing too.. Amazing x)

No, scroll back and read my comments.  I guess you received a free tin foil hat too! 

PB even ban 1 person for the last 30 days?i doubt..btw look what this guy hackingjohn is doin on FF ban list..modafka dont give up :D

is theres a way FF to make global/IP bans in future?gonna be nice

PB has banned many people in the past 30 days and that's not counting the PB mental breakdown last weekend (those don't count). 

@Tiggs, Dont you think that all the latest max ranks being banned seems a little bit wierd? Even those who were sitting in social and doing nothing got FairFighted, It seems like you have some kind of flaw in your Semi automated process or either you are flagging some background running processes as a cheating program and banning for that, HWmonitor for example. 

No, I don't think it's weird  at all. They've finally been caught, I'm sad that it wasn't sooner :)   There is no flaw, we had one mistake that caught 4 players and now everyone is saying screaming the sky is falling. It's not and those FF bans were legit. 

People that got banned for no reson by PB are now unbanned; in their email instead of read "apologies about the inconvenience" they have a " you cheated but we give u a second chance". This is really weird

No, you see they weren't banned for no reason. They cheated and were caught. Why would I apologize for something they did?  That's why there is no apology in that email. It's a second chance to prove themselves, it's up to them now on if they retain their account or lose it.  Sadly there are some already that have lost their accounts even with a 2nd chance. They think creating a new character and cheating on it will hide it from us. We know who you guys are! 

Hello. the punkbuster has banned me for no reason on September 23. I still have not received the email and my account is still blocked. I have to wait, or they forgot about me? ty
Medez

You should read the op ... 

• If your account was multiple banned which means by Punk buster and Fair fight, or for another TOS violation and Punk buster, your account will not be unbanned. 
  • Do not contact support to be unbanned, this will be completed over the next hour and an email will be sent to your account. 
  • Only those that receive an email are being released. Email can take up to a hour to go out, be patient and again do not contact support or we'll not allow you this chance. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5276 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

^^^this

I highly doubt many people who have been banned by PB recently, if anyone has been, were actually cheaters.

489 people not counting last weekends reversals.  I was pretty shocked by that number :) 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

ilikecake

ilikecake

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Joined 23-January 11

This is really sending the wrong message.... I don't understand how or why anyone would think otherwise.

In your own post you are saying they did get banned for CHEATING, yet still unbanning them and letting them back in? And in your own post still you are hinting at a possible amnesty for all the banned players from even before last 30 days. Why not just fully endorse cheating at this point because that's basically what you're doing. Literally going against your very own EULA.

Is that playerbase really that low so you have to start unbanning cheaters?

Meh.

I guess it really is that low now...lol

Who tf is using cheats so outdated that they get caught by PB

^lul thats what I thought as well. gotta be one reallllly bad cheat.

Edited by ilikecake, 08 October 2016 - 10:54 AM.

I read hentai mangas for the storylines im srs.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6971 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

489 people not counting last weekends reversals.  I was pretty shocked by that number :)

Oh mommy, that's a high number.

Okay, well, I'm going to doubt that many players were falsely banned without you catching it. . .  XD

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Yukate

Yukate

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1151 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

We're monitoring to see how the release of the last 30 days works. If all goes well, you never know what's possible :)

I hope you'll not bring back scammer's accounts back, they deserve their bans. I know a few max rank scammers who are banned, their fault that they are greedy and aren't fair enough to complete the deal.
Just my few cents [:
Edit: didn't seen your post Tiggs about TOS violation and that accs won't be back (: thank you.
Edit2:

How about we scam people 1 year ago. Do we get our account back or unbanned?

You know, for ppl w/o premium get a legendary is really hard and took much effort, even few months. That's your fault you wasn't fair and you was greedy enough to just stole the weapon. Also support only offer 1 time help service about that issue while in other games it's unlimited and support trying do their best to apologise not like APB do, you got banned because of scams and most likely scammed person just lost his weapon forever unless he had a proof. It should be fixed.
Imo scammers shouldn't get second chance, or if they do then delete / give back to the scammed person his legendary weapons.

Edited by Yukate, 08 October 2016 - 12:37 PM.

BPaUWGC.png
Citadel EU | Obeya EU1 - 
VarmieN [Crime] | Yukate [Enfo]

Helping newbies... Some1 need :> kappa

Keshi

Keshi

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1166 posts
  • Joined 30-September 15

Anyone else who got banned before september 1st 2016 that wants to get unbanned too? :v #unban everyone

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

They don't deserve a second chance.

Enforcer   |   Jericho   |   Fake gold   |   I've discovered that I'm bad. :ninjalook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users