Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

Hello!

I thought this might be helpful for testers to congregate in and share what they know and what they've tested so it can be presented on the forums in more managed manner, rather than having hundreds of threads on the same thing.

I have setup a Discord server for the OTW testers. Permissions have already been setup and you will need to be verified before you can do anything on it, just to keep things organised, of course.

So if you would like to, here it is:

https://discord.gg/dnyeGYT

Hope to see you there!

When you join the Discord Server, please make your name that which you use on the forums on your main character, so it's easier for us to verify you and make sure you can use the Discord server properly!

Edited by Kempington, 07 October 2016 - 12:40 PM.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

Melville

Melville

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15

Sweet!

Genobee

Genobee

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5305 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11

Not sure I follow the logic of it being easier to determine what has/hasn't been tested. A wall-o'-text would theoretically be better for that purpose as it is rather simple to parse through. Whereas conversations can be a tad more messy with the relevant information having the potential of not being available through the people who may be on at the time.

That said I think it's a great way to help people to organize. Gives a concise way for groups to communicate with ease while they have fun trying to break things.

New to APB:R? Take a look at this part of the forum || Find a bug? Report it here!

Looking for something to play until the EU get released?                                                                  フリルネックトカゲ

Mission Rewards Refinement - F2P Guns as Rewards | Improve Communication

Laeilaa;)

Laeilaa;)

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 25-April 16

Another one?

Just use the already existing APB discord.

Way too much discords right now.

Kimerism

Kimerism

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 06-April 14

^This!

There is already a huge APB Discord with Mod's, Verified players etc.

OTW is probably going to be "one-time" thing (even thought they promised more but..sure)
Isnt there already an OTW Channel tho? Just add that to the APB Discord.

Getting tired of so many discords.

Edited by Kimerism, 07 October 2016 - 01:32 PM.

ok

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

^This!

There is already a huge APB Discord with Mod's, Verified players etc.

OTW is probably going to be "one-time" thing (even thought they promised more but..sure)
Isnt there already an OTW Channel tho? Just add that to the APB Discord.

Getting tired of so many discords.

I can understand this, but this is to simply keep everything organised. This just allows for a more streamlined discussion of this particular segment of APB, where as the APB Discord encompases everything. This allows people to talk strictly about OTW and keeps things on-topic. It allows players to congregate easier as well when on OTW.

Feel free to use the APB Discord as well if you want, but I just thought this would be easier for people to find what they're looking for when it comes to OTW related discussion.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

APBLUL

APBLUL

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3565 posts
  • Joined 13-November 11

I can understand this, but this is to simply keep everything organised. This just allows for a more streamlined discussion of this particular segment of APB, where as the APB Discord encompases everything. This allows people to talk strictly about OTW and keeps things on-topic. It allows players to congregate easier as well when on OTW.

Feel free to use the APB Discord as well if you want, but I just thought this would be easier for people to find what they're looking for when it comes to OTW related discussion.

There's already an existing OTW channel for that purpose on our Discord, another discord wasn't needed at all.

Also... nice job by the way, you are mod in Uncensored discord and you are not even slightly putting effort to advertise it (You never did tbh) + you are spreading people on another discord. 

Guess people find difficult to realize what "otw_testing" is used on our Discord... nah... another discord is totally the best choice... more easy to understand lol

Snubnose

Snubnose

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 18-December 14

anotheronelol.jpg

lol

Edited by Snubnose, 07 October 2016 - 02:01 PM.

icon_pistol_snubnose.png"flawless", "there are no falsepositives, you got caught", said tiggs. and you all s*cked her d*ck for ages...  YouTube-icon.png

untill you see yourself on FFbans or one of your friends.

f*cking pathetic.

YoLandii

YoLandii

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts
  • Joined 12-November 10

There's already an existing OTW channel for that purpose on our Discord, another discord wasn't needed at all.

Also... nice job by the way, you are mod in Uncensored discord and you are not even slightly putting effort to advertise it (You never did tbh) + you are spreading people on another discord. 

Guess people find difficult to realize what "otw_testing" is used on our Discord... nah... another discord is totally the best choice... more easy to understand lol

:viking:  :viking:  :viking:

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4519 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Will join once get PC back from the shop it's getting some fixes and upgrades 

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Netzu

Netzu

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Joined 14-April 14

eeeeeeh.

PZwa5mV.png

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

Just to re-iterate, I can completely understand where you are coming from about adding another discord server, but please refer to what I put. There's a lot more on the APB Discord that is not related to OTW and a lot of people can easily get confused. You've seen this first hand.

By having a separate OTW discord specifically OTW, it keeps the other topics away from it and allows focused discussion of OTW. That doesn't mean don't use the APB Discord, which is adequately linked in Natzu's signature for OTW discussion, since there is a bit there, but for those just reading the OTW discussion forums, I feel this would work.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4519 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

One thing thought of if already not done 
Channels according to timezone/playtime so can join there and otheres join when get on so people of same area or time play can easy access others of same criteria 

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
Before ya judge think

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

One thing thought of if already not done 
Channels according to timezone/playtime so can join there and otheres join when get on so people of same area or time play can easy access others of same criteria 

Hmm, good idea!

Though, considering how many people we usually have on the server, I'm not sure if we need that sort of segregation on the discord. The two public channels provided should be enough. Just be sure to pop in and say hello when you're on!

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4519 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Hmm, good idea!

Though, considering how many people we usually have on the server, I'm not sure if we need that sort of segregation on the discord. The two public channels provided should be enough. Just be sure to pop in and say hello when you're on!

Ah tho is just start of people joining and such never know just idea thought of in case

will do tho wont be forum name it would come up as would come up as in-game name as how set discord as been using it for while > majik_mewt > is close to forum name prob won\t be till next weakish , possible today tomorrow at earliest if anything

Majikal PC Tweaks
Before ya judge think

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

Not a problem Majik. 

Once you've connected once and you don't leave the server (you can turn discord off) it'll show you as offline. I can add you to OTW Tester at any time so you have access to the public channels. Sorry if it's slightly delayed as there are only two people who can do it currently. I will be adding more people to the management of the discord at a later date.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4519 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Not a problem Majik. 

Once you've connected once and you don't leave the server (you can turn discord off) it'll show you as offline. I can add you to OTW Tester at any time so you have access to the public channels. Sorry if it's slightly delayed as there are only two people who can do it currently. I will be adding more people to the management of the discord at a later date.

NP take time 

Majikal PC Tweaks
Before ya judge think

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5226 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Anyone can have a discord server, these are all unofficial and players should be pointed to our forums for bug reports, feedback and suggestions.  This is so that if we need to contact the player reporting a problem, we don't have to go through multiple layers to reach out. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

Hello,

Any content related to illegal servers of APB: Reloaded will be removed, any discussion related to that is totally against the TOS. Let's not forget that these services are illegal and you cannot post about this on these forums.

This subforum is called OTW for a reason, Please keep all content related to this forum section.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users