3 replies to this topic

JAQL JEKL

JAQL JEKL

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 04-April 16
Are we allowed to stream stuff from the OTW server? Like, let's say the ntec 7 compact is available for testing, can I show it off on stream? If I find a bug in otw, am I allowed to stream that?

Or is streaming in OTW off limits, period?

goaplz.png

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3818 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Here's what Tiggs said to Kemp:

Yes, but please put something in your title to let players know it's not live and on our test server. We don't want an increase in support tickets from players not understanding why they can't see Halloween but see it on streams. 

YooD

YooD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11

Why the test server is not working?

You are a gold player? You are playing Private group? You play in a silver district? You exit the game (leaving team) as soon as there is a threat looming over your gold? - Answered? - I assume that you have 4 Yes. The Result Is You Are A Troll.  if your trump card Latency & FPS think who you are?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Fraction above Blood.

Kevkof1994

Kevkof1994

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13

Why the test server is not working?

Remember that OTW will not be open at all times. OTW will be open during specified testing blocks (such as when a new build comes with fixes, tweaks or additions) and will be closed when not in use. Wipes and prolonged down-time will be commonplace to allow for a wider scope of testing to be naturally completed by the end user.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users