387 replies to this topic

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6930 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10
if i remember right, hearing from an old reroll cheater in 2012, back in the day APB would throw a file hidden in your registry folders somewhere to "hardware ban" and prevent rerolling

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1154 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

if i remember right, hearing from an old reroll cheater in 2012, back in the day APB would throw a file hidden in your registry folders somewhere to "hardware ban" and prevent rerolling

afaik theres just a 'LastSession' folder with connection info thats pretty easily deleted

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

drtitanium

drtitanium

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 25-February 15

Is it that hard to understand that PB was mommy? 

Only a few players have been unbanned after being FairFighted. Unlike many PB unbans before FF even came.

Do you understand the operation between PB and FF? FF collected statistics, when PB did not find injectors to block or codes cheats to prohibit (new releases), FF was in charge of detecting, but PB was who made the final ban.

I think PB is one of the best anticheats, just have a clean pc and do not try to use third party programs.
FF I can not run alone, without an anticheats running to detect third party programs, any noob with 15 minutes in forums about hacks can fool FF with an ESP or macro exploits for life. You should only know how to disguise ... You do not even need to use a proxy or delete the registration folder.

I think we might be talking about different unbans. There was a big wave of unbans of people that blatantly cheated in the past month, and were banned by PunkBuster around in 2013/2014. I'm guessing DrTitanium is part of that specific wave.

No, I'm not part of that "wave" of bans (there was no wave of bans, there were about 6 wrong bans, I do not remember .. but there was a wave of unbanned, maybe for g1 convenience), when I had Ban was for just cause and game since the beginning of APB. With a previous account PB detected the abuse of triggerbot when not updating the cheat, the ESP is not detectable if it is known to use, it just does not work when apb updates you have to update the ESP codes too, so I think a daily update of APB It would be good to fight old hackers who know that apb updates are a problem and should expect a new update or launch, although some are really good and know how to take the new codes and edit their hacks.

In this forum we know well that there are many people cheating reading and commenting for their own benefit, while other former hackers like me, we want a clean game of cheats, and as I play fair I'm not afraid of PB or false positives, I do not have Afraid that GMs check my account, and I would like apb daily updates to give problems to typical ESP or 2d radar.

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by drtitanium, 12 January 2017 - 11:21 AM.

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6930 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10

Do you understand the operation between PB and FF? FF collected statistics, when PB did not find injectors to block or codes cheats to prohibit (new releases), FF was in charge of detecting, but PB was who made the final ban.

with confidence like that how could he be wrong

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1154 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

is this a trick question?

i didnt study for this quiz

RealDickMove

RealDickMove

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Joined 28-July 15

Im just glad my main account got unbanned after the False positive crap from PB, seriously that was a good move, fairfight is a MUCH better alternative to PB. I have noticed a LOT less bullshoot since FF implementation.

If I am rude to you in the game...Don't take it personally.

kE77acT.png

drtitanium

drtitanium

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 25-February 15

Im just glad my main account got unbanned after the False positive crap from PB, seriously that was a good move, fairfight is a MUCH better alternative to PB. I have noticed a LOT less bullshoot since FF implementation.

FF worked a long time ago, done it together with PB, and you probably got banned for not respecting the rules.
Do you know what I noticed without PB? An increase in hack pitches, undetectable injectors, cheaters happy with their ESP and 2d radar. And an extreme slowness to detect FF hacks.

Sayoree

Sayoree

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 26-June 14

False PB ban? And false VAC ban also, right?

Can you please let us all know why are you using tools to fiddle with game's memory in APB too? 

Vac banned for using ollydbg on dayz standalone life of a developer hahaha, well whatever, game was mommye anyways.

Tiggs did a great jobs unbanning plebs like you....

Edited by Sayoree, 13 January 2017 - 02:30 AM.

drtitanium

drtitanium

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 25-February 15
The game is falling dramatically by not having an anticheat running to detect third party programs and injectors. Much of the population is abusing wallhacks. Which seems a harmless hack but I assure you that it is the most advantageous hack. In two hours playing 1 hour and 45 minutes game against groups with a cheater inside. Right now I can totally assure that there are cheaters playing without masking and FF is not able to act quickly, which ruins the experience of the game at any time that we connect.

In the hacking forums we talk about how happy the cheaters are with g1 unbanned accounts and eliminating anticheat from third party programs.
They should consider examples of other games, FF should run if or if an anticheat as PB, FF only allows to run all kinds of injectors, only need to be killed sometimes, not look directly at enemies with ESP, fail some Shots, delete records and FF will never detect hacks .. I am not giving a tutorial I am saying something that all hackers know how to do.

Currently the population of APB stays high thanks to the fact that PB is not kicking hackers, but the legitimate population decreases.

G1 this game since PB is out will become a disaster, PB must return urgently. Stop seeing the population numbers and see the reality, and only then people can recommend this game and have a legitimate population.

I repeat if you have a clean hacks pc you should not fear PB, but PB should come back urgently and work with FF.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8337 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

the no content update is worst than the cheat perception.

add something new ç_ç ! come on.

drtitanium

drtitanium

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 25-February 15
What is being said in some places is that half a dozen false positives, unbanned accounts and PB out were all G1 strategy to increase the population in the districts. I do not know, but seeing it from outside .. remove anticheat, unban for cheaters ... allow third party programs .. ????

This hack was released since PB is out, and continues undetected ... just know how to disguise. When PB worked these types of hacks could be incorporated in 30 minutes to PB and then in 2 minutes would end the cheaters, right now they can be a lifetime dissimulating.

They can even hide in streaming, although this option always existed, but for those who do not know.

Security:

Movement:

- Hardware ID spoofer
- Screenshot cleaner 
- Clean video recording / streaming

Aimbot:

- Speedhack
- Teleport
- Air control
- Bunnyhop
- Strafe hack
- Auto sprint

Visuals:

- Aimbot
- Perfect triggerbot
- Perfect autofire
- Autofire accuracy checks
- Perfect silent aim
- Server-side only weapon fire ('mong')
- Aim angle checks
- Custom target whitelisting / blacklisting

Miscellaneous:

- Configurable settings via console-based menu (INSERT to open)
- 2D Boxes
- 2D Radar
- Name ESP
- Weapon ESP
- Grenade ESP
- Car ESP
- Aim Lines
- Tiggs ESP

- District auto join
- Car warning beep
- No Recoil (WARNING: possibly detected)
- Chat spam from text file
- Chat spam on kill (enable this pls)
- Client-side scale hack
- Customization blocking
- Client FPS limit remover (frame smoothing must be enabled)[/spoiler]

Edited by drtitanium, 13 January 2017 - 11:15 AM.

Evoli

Evoli

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 26-July 14
Easy to say. At moment it is to much hacker. at is to much.

Winged Princess! Contact to us Pm: Eviltama

drtitanium

drtitanium

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 25-February 15

Easy to say. At moment it is to much hacker. at is to much.

I just did a copy / paste from a hacks forum. All comments indicate that it continues to work perfectly, there are images and support, download link, checked by forum moderators, but some options are detectable, obviously FF will not give immediate ban or abuse the use of teleports.

If punkbuster would be active you could integrate it to your database and quickly block the codes, it would force to constantly update the hack, or by the same users of the same one with knowledge in c ++.

Edited by drtitanium, 13 January 2017 - 03:16 PM.

Evoli

Evoli

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 26-July 14
i hope apb will ban and detected the people who hack faster. And apb ban the hackers with higher rank. Idk how they with hack comes high. At moment i see so many hackers. every second game.

Winged Princess! Contact to us Pm: Eviltama

IWillGroanTillTHeCowsComeHome

IWillGroanTillTHeCowsComeHome

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 13-January 17

I don't know whats up with FairFight but clearly it isn't working after my experience.

When I logged in and tried to join a district for the first time in months APB crashed, When I restarted the game I found my account was banned.

Not sure what to do after support basically tells you to get bent hacker.

Why yes, I am mad.

Snubnose

Snubnose

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 18-December 14

...and G1 still doesn't care...

whatever.

icon_pistol_snubnose.png"flawless", "there are no falsepositives, you got caught", said tiggs. and you all s*cked her d*ck for ages...  YouTube-icon.png

untill you see yourself on FFbans or one of your friends.

f*cking pathetic.

????

????

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 20-December 16

Fairfight collateral damage 

rip to the true legitimate players who were victimised 

Edited by ????, 16 January 2017 - 11:43 PM.

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Fairfight collateral damage 

rip to the true legitimate players who were victimised 

I got banned in GTA after 5 hours because of their stupid anticheat. Not only that i've downloaded clean install, and play legit all the time, but i didnt even get a reason why i was banned. "You broke the rule", nice info. http://steamcommunit...mmended/271590/

I think they can change the Fairfight stats and boost it, but it will only prove to be more collateral damage. And punkbuster was very ineffective cheat, why would people would want new one that could bans false positives

If you are still reading forum posts it means you never actually left. There is still a little piece of nostalgia for this game in your heart that will hardly die. Sad thing is that this game probably wont get better, but we can hope. Either way, you are still here, you still care, and we need you.

GTBSG. Loner. Loser. Spammer. You wont see me much around here anymore, i dont enjoy the game now even when winning, maybe its time to move on... I hate 90% of APB playerbase, but im toxic player, so we are good.

Tergyt

Tergyt

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Joined 05-March 13

I got banned in GTA after 5 hours because of their stupid anticheat. Not only that i've downloaded clean install, and play legit all the time, but i didnt even get a reason why i was banned. "You broke the rule", nice info. http://steamcommunit...mmended/271590/

I think they can change the Fairfight stats and boost it, but it will only prove to be more collateral damage. And punkbuster was very ineffective cheat, why would people would want new one that could bans false positives

Because FF is garbage if it's working all alone trying to catch cheaters. PB was garbage yes, but at least with PB running, the game wasn't infested with public cheaters running rampant which is currently going on atm. Yes, i know false positives have happened and there's no denying that. Especially of what happened to PB a while ago, which caused the devs to turn it off PB in the first place. 

Edited by Tergyt, 17 January 2017 - 07:03 AM.

kucka

kucka

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 12-November 12

We've been doing some tuning and tweaks to Fair fight over the last few weeks. We've been automating some processes and some are still under the review of GMs.  Over the next couple of weeks we'll continue to automate and tweak, to ensure that we're at a good place with removing the cheaters from the game.   

During this time we've had an issue on Saturday related to Punk-buster solely.  We turned off Punk-buster and reversed the bans related to this incident. This does not mean, all bans were reversed, just those related to Punk-buster having a crisis. Do NOT bother contacting support for an old Punk-buster ban, it'll remain in effect and not be removed unless you work with Punk-buster and they notify us of any false positives.  

We're also putting Punk buster on hold right now, we're going to monitor the progress of the changes we've done to Fair Fight and see how things go.  You can remove Punk buster safely at this time, if we decide to turn it back on you'll receive a download for the files at that time. 

With fair fight automated, we’ve been continually checking on bans that are initiated via Fair Fight, to ensure that there are no false positives. While doing these checks, we've found one event that is doing a false ban.  We're still identifying those accounts that had a ban triggered on them wrongly and reversing the ban. DO NOT CONTACT SUPPORT, we know who specifically was banned by this wrong trigger, and it's limited to a specific date and time period and so far 4 accounts.    If your ban is released you'll be emailed from support to let you know.   

Now before the tin foil hats come out and Illuminati has been confirmed, this is why we do checks and we'll continue to do so. We do not ban just to ban and when we have a ban that's done wrongly, we'll reverse it.  Our goal is to have a game that doesn't have cheaters in it, but we're not stupid and know that it's virtually impossible to remove every cheater but we'll do our best to keep most out. Hopefully you've started to see the difference, or you'll start seeing a difference. One change is removing those that are cheating quicker from the game.  

Last thing I wanted to mention is, over the last few days I've been helping support out with tickets. I've reviewed hundreds of bans and only 1 account had a ban reversal due to a hacked account (the player didn't provide the right information prior).  I even made sure to change the wording on my reply that the ticket was escalated for a ban review.  Players still choose to ignore that I changed the response and reply back whining that they're getting the same canned / automated responses.  So players will still claim false bans, and I just wanted it known that maybe if you took the time out to read a response from support you'll be surprised to see some of the wording is changed and customized to your situation. 

update ????when today is   1.17.2017 ??? see anything better only worse I hope you will do something soon if not I certainly wipe the game forever

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Because FF is garbage if it's working all alone trying to catch cheaters. PB was garbage yes, but at least with PB running, the game wasn't infested with public cheaters running rampant which is currently going on atm. Yes, i know false positives have happened and there's no denying that. Especially of what happened to PB a while ago, which caused the devs to turn it off PB in the first place. 

PB not working is exactly why Reloaded went with a different anti-cheat. There's currently 14290 bans announced under fairfight, this isn't counting the massive banwave when the system was first implemented. That's more players than who were online in any single day. The majority are rerolls and under 200 (comfirmed by Reloaded) have been unbanned, it's still a ridiculously large number for such a small community. On top of it, many bans are not broadcasted if the system determines its a repeat offender.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1154 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

PB not working is exactly why Reloaded went with a different anti-cheat. There's currently 14290 bans announced under fairfight, this isn't counting the massive banwave when the system was first implemented. That's more players than who were online in any single day. The majority are rerolls and under 200 (comfirmed by Reloaded) have been unbanned, it's still a ridiculously large number for such a small community. On top of it, many bans are not broadcasted if the system determines its a repeat offender.

the fact remains that with pb off we've seen a huge surge in bans, and it does open a pretty big hole in the anticheat measures when you can dl the first free cheat u google

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

the fact remains that with pb off we've seen a huge surge in bans, and it does open a pretty big hole in the anticheat measures when you can dl the first free cheat u google

Being free 2 play is what opens up such a large hole. Can't really fix that with the game's current state. PB just blocked the known cheats. If you can read a few lines on a forum and install a compiler you got yourself an undetectable cheat.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

drtitanium

drtitanium

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 25-February 15
Many cheaters are afraid of the return of PB and say what sea .. All cheaters say they were falsely prohibited .. All cheaters say they are only better than others .. Most cheaters know that the options are detectable and Which No. Most cheaters know how to disguise their hacks to not get ban.
This post looks like a joke .. a game that allows hacks to boost your economy. I think it's obvious that FF working alone is crap .. EVERY GAME NEEDS AN ANTI-CHEAT DETECTING PROCESSES.
I'm coming to think that as long as the cheaters hide their hacks, let themselves be killed, made misunderstandings in situations .. so if the population does not see it, FF does not see it g1 allows it, although it is using hacks and some if we know it.

I play every day I am gold rank 255, I play years ago, before I used hacks if and for that I was quite .. I see the increase of cheaters is giant without PB. Almost all missions anyone using teleports, ESP, autoaim .. old players using mate cheater, and more .. until when? APB became a game for cheaters and that's why it stopped receiving new players .. Do not lie, all those new accounts are the same cheaters.

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1154 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Being free 2 play is what opens up such a large hole. Can't really fix that with the game's current state. PB just blocked the known cheats. If you can read a few lines on a forum and install a compiler you got yourself an undetectable cheat.

im aware that pb was infamously easy to bypass, but as soon as pb turned off the number of bans almost tripled

im not saying bring pb back, im saying we need some sort of client side anticheat as a companion to ff

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2992 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

Will action be taken against the players who group with their cheater friend all time? that's cheating, too.

Maybe, but only if you submit enough evidence to support that people are actively and knowingly playing with cheaters.

Given up.

afk

afk

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4181 posts
  • Joined 14-February 14

With fair fight automated, we’ve been continually checking on bans that are initiated via Fair Fight, to ensure that there are no false positives. While doing these checks, we've found one event that is doing a false ban.  We're still identifying those accounts that had a ban triggered on them wrongly and reversing the ban. DO NOT CONTACT SUPPORT, we know who specifically was banned by this wrong trigger, and it's limited to a specific date and time period and so far 4 accounts.    If your ban is released you'll be emailed from support to let you know.   

:(

There is nothing more frightening than a man who has nothing to lose.

Mod Squad 76

Mod Squad 76

Reloaded Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 01-August 16

This one has run it's course, if Tiggs has more to add she'll unlock this or start a new thread.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users