15 replies to this topic

LUCIFEAR

LUCIFEAR

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 10-May 11

Anyone heard of this game? Looks very similar to APB with a different concept and since APB is packed with hackers lately im willing to give this a try.

Edited by LUCIFEAR, 30 September 2016 - 05:28 AM.

Most hated on the game. :)Check out my shirts.

CRIM IGN: iLucifer      ENF IGN: LUCIFEAR

Dicelz

Dicelz

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Joined 25-July 14

i am not interesting in apb like i used to before until they fix lag , hackers , engine ... oh it is way long list now

so i am enjoying with division ATM ... i am so excited for the new upcoming patch 1.4

DiceLz : Enforcer ▒ Diceiz : Criminal - Citadel ▒ Jericho ▒ Han

The bans that are broadcast in-game or on the @APB_FairFight twitter feed are due to players using cheats and getting caught.  For those that are habitual cheaters,  they get moved over to the silent bans eventually.  For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught. For those that emailed in and actually owned up to cheating, good for you for being honest (sucks that you cheated in the first place).

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8670 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

is nice, but too heavy for my pc.

Saikozou

Saikozou

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1340 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11

It doesn't look like APB at all.  It sounds like matches are separate instances.  "Customization" is acquired through unlocking vanity items with no mention of actual customizing them.  I see no mention of vehicles.  And it's not MMO'ish at all (like we have Social district or just a bunch of people runnin' around Financial together doing whatever the hell they want).

If I'm wrong, please correct me.  I would love to find a game like APB.  But I don't think this is it.

Edited by Saikozou, 30 September 2016 - 06:40 AM.

seU0leX.png

[Saikozou | EverFlow | **?**] Joker NA East

Fiona Brooks

Fiona Brooks

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Joined 07-May 13

No thanks..

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4531 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Not too sure about it at all looks one sided
The company is okish they did make Sleeping Dogs but with that said was dissapointed when all sudden they stopped and shut down Triad Wars which as a online prequalish game to Sleeping Dogs

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7091 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

The number of threads I've seen about games that were "similar" to APB when the only similarity is that there are criminals is amazing. . .

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Shini

Shini

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3897 posts
  • Joined 14-November 10

the stage where you gotta move the safe to the objective at a snails pace reminds me very much of APB besides the emp bomb strapped to it.

its very fun, never knew I'd like BLM riot simulators.

Edited by Shini, 30 September 2016 - 07:55 AM.

DOsaP8z.png?1
Patriot | Obeya | Joker
gU5R8sY.pnguAHmOP2.pngJHRWB5q.png

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3836 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Hmm, Looks like United Front just went under.   Makes me sad seeing good game companies close their doors. :(

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 19 October 2016 - 10:37 AM.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4531 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Hmm, Looks like United Front just went under.   Makes me sad seeing good game companies close their doors. :(

Seen that coming after they shut down triad wars all the money they spent making and working on that game to then shut it down was not healthy 

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

I got a quick refund for it. Just pick an option other than "accidentally bought the game".

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

i d o L

i d o L

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1248 posts
  • Joined 20-January 12

I was thinking in buying it but United Fronts canceled it yesterday. It seemed fun tho, so sad i couldnt give it a try right in time

idolized  idoiized

Allie

Allie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

Rip smash+grab. It had some great animations.

Edited by Allie, 21 October 2016 - 03:26 AM.

icon_shotgun_nfas.pngicon_rifle_oscar.png9iWYS3B.png?1P4D7AON.png?1icon_assaultrifle_vespatactical.pngicon_assaultrifle_star_pink.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_purple.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_purple.png766n0yM.png?1BhcVPGY.png?1vmqgGpC.png?1icon_rifle_obeyabattlerifle_bipod_gold.picon_lightmachinegun_ssw_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_ncr762_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa-jb_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pnghywy7is.png?1X8z09bb.png?1icon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_snubnose_pink.pngicon_ltl_tazer.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngyev6KIJ.png?1icon_grenade_ltl.png9H0r7U1.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.png

Citadel (EU)                                                                  

Futaku q2aboCp.png?1 *******(old) XACMtje.png?1  xAllie 03bCAtj.png?1  | Valentines 2017: Permanent cherubs.icon_reward_vinyl.png fnmod_weapon_4roundburst.png fnmod_character_hardlanding.png

Shini

Shini

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3897 posts
  • Joined 14-November 10

It's sad yes, loved the art style and it had some potential.

DOsaP8z.png?1
Patriot | Obeya | Joker
gU5R8sY.pnguAHmOP2.pngJHRWB5q.png

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9638 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

sadly late to the party, looks really nice

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

2B⠀

2B⠀

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 12-March 17

APB is much more opened. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users