Clarity

Clarity

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Joined 01-September 12

No, it's been changed out. 

Really wish last year's backpack could be account bound, cause I only have it on one character, out of the other characters I have :/

p98hQzT.jpg

Jericho/Citadel

Haganu

Haganu

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3643 posts
  • Joined 22-June 14

Hoping that the red name posting hasn't died out again for the next 3 weeks, may I ask, what was the reason FairFight wasn't set to autoban initially?

Lust, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth

JRavtd5.png

Haganu - Criminal | - - - - - - Symbols by LarsJack on DeviantArt, remade and made bodypaint off of them ingame. - - - - - - | Matoii - Enforcer  

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4412 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

"We continue to work on the PS4, and it’s getting closer! After that Engine Upgrade!"

Sigh, they said that almost 2 years ago. Face it , its never coming and this game will shut down soon.

LMFAO, i haven't played in almost 2 years now, Welcome to the club.

And yet still posting on a game you don't play forum...

Go haunt Saints Row forums.

Why haven't you been forum banned yet?
IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

vsb

vsb

Conscript

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Joined 29-November 15

And yet still posting on a game you don't play forum...

Go haunt Saints Row forums.

Why haven't you been forum banned yet?

why havent you been forum banned yet

',:^)

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4412 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

Read signature.

Greatest APB Event.... EVER.
IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

afk

afk

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4188 posts
  • Joined 14-February 14

https://ffbans.org/Jericho/vsb

rare_disgusted_pepe_by_fazboggle-d99hz9k

There is nothing more frightening than a man who has nothing to lose.

vsb

vsb

Conscript

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Joined 29-November 15

i dont have any posting rights, so i guess im forum banned

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

Not happy, too many blatent and closet hackers to be APB happy (and G1 too slow)

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4412 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

i dont have any posting rights, so i guess im forum banned

Better not close out Chrome, fam.

But nice losing all credibility.

Edited by G1 White Knight, 27 September 2016 - 08:27 PM.

IpP4AT3.png

vsb

vsb

Conscript

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Joined 29-November 15

Better not close out Chrome, fam.

But nice losing all credibility.

it'll last until the entire account gets wiped, not when chrome closes

not too worried about my internet cred tho lmao

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4412 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

it'll last until the entire account gets wiped, not when chrome closes

not too worried about my internet cred tho lmao

That's nice.

At least I didn't have to cheat to win. Guess getting Gold was too hard for you. 

jj-102-closet.gif

Back into the closet with you.

Edited by G1 White Knight, 27 September 2016 - 10:18 PM.

IpP4AT3.png

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

yet another back pack really, wow dev team earning their keep i see, so is this part of the trophy system or was that scratched long ago sort of like the meet the dev title thingy that never happened. And so fair fight has never been automated huh so thats the reason so many closets are still running around not to mention it brings the strong possibility of false bans being true, GG great move to finally come out and tell us me personally considering how much paranoia there is throughout the game i really would have just kept it to myself. Again GG for a job half assed.. 

icon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.pngicon_rifle_jokercarbine.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.png
           patriotvegasg20.png

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

No point in arguing with the stupid...

Just let him rant and rave like the moron he is.

Oh fkuc up white knight im not saying they are making the game pay2play my point is what if it is a success and it stops the hackers from playing even if its just testing an event you really think for one second Gamersfirst wouldnt push ahead and make all districts\events\servers premium based just like how Han first was same as inova, please the community has complained about the hackers for years and in most part the fact that its so easy for them just to rerole and hack again. But if making it pay2play can change all that like i said do you really think they wont just do it... now back on your highhorse mate and ride off into the san paro sunset with that blowup doll of yours that you made to resemble tiggs..... 

icon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.pngicon_rifle_jokercarbine.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.png
           patriotvegasg20.png

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4412 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

yet another back pack really, wow dev team earning their keep i see, so is this part of the trophy system or was that scratched long ago sort of like the meet the dev title thingy that never happened. And so fair fight has never been automated huh so thats the reason so many closets are still running around not to mention it brings the strong possibility of false bans being true, GG great move to finally come out and tell us me personally considering how much paranoia there is throughout the game i really would have just kept it to myself. Again GG for a job half assed.. 

I understand the forums are 13 and up.... And if this is how most 13 year olds are... OMG... I feel bad for the future.

IpP4AT3.png

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

I understand the forums are 13 and up.... And if this is how most 13 year olds are... OMG... I feel bad for the future.

Really and now what ffs, whats wrong with "my opinion" why is it no matter what i post you have to come and put your little two cents worth on. Come on i wanna know because you have had such an issue with what ever i post ever since i first started posting on this profile so what gives, i want to know what makes you so perfect that you feel entitled to take a dump on people posts...

patriotvegasg20.png

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4412 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

Oh fkuc up white knight im not saying they are making the game pay2play my point is what if it is a success and it stops the hackers from playing even if its just testing an event you really think for one second Gamersfirst wouldnt push ahead and make all districts\events\servers premium based just like how Han first was same as inova, please the community has complained about the hackers for years and in most part the fact that its so easy for them just to rerole and hack again. But if making it pay2play can change all that like i said do you really think they wont just do it... now back on your highhorse mate and ride off into the san paro sunset with that blowup doll of yours that you made to resemble tiggs..... 

e75.jpg

All righty... Serious reply time...

1) "my point is what if it is a success and it stops the hackers from playing even if its just testing an event you really think for one second Gamersfirst wouldnt push ahead and make all districts\events\servers premium basedjust like how Han first was same as inova,"

Seriously... Mah dude... OTW... OPEN TEST WORLD... Like how other MMO's have test realms, where people can try out the patch, and thus help out the dev's bug report it before it goes live. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEATERS. That is what will open up to Premium players. Has NOTHING to do with Premium Districts or what not.

And Han =/= Innova. Han is a G1 Server. Innova is 4game server. 4game also runs a different build than G1, so Han was always ahead of Innova.

2) "please the community has complained about the hackers for years and in most part the fact that its so easy for them just to rerole and hack again. But if making it pay2play can change all that like i said do you really think they wont just do it..."

Oh... Totally... Just like once banned in OverWatch, no one has EVER tried getting back in.... Or CS:GO, or EVER hacked an XBox... Totally. Pay2Play totally 100% blocks out cheaters that waste money on paid cheats....

But this topic wasn't even about making APB Pay2Play. Never even remotely mentioned once.

Maybe you need to lay off the drugs, instead of just vomiting from the mouth a slew of words that go off on points that aren't relevant to the topic at hand.

Really and now what ffs, whats wrong with "my opinion" why is it no matter what i post you have to come and put your little two cents worth on. Come on i wanna know because you have had such an issue with what ever i post ever since i first started posting on this profile so what gives, i want to know what makes you so perfect that you feel entitled to take a dump on people posts...

You are entitled to your opinion. Doesn't make your opinion right.

I think the sky is chartreuse... Doesn't mean it is.

Edited by G1 White Knight, 27 September 2016 - 10:14 PM.

IpP4AT3.png

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2255 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

-too many words-

You're reaching Hexerin status. Js.

I'm all about OTW and that backpack. Bring it on!  :cheer:

Edited by senua, 27 September 2016 - 10:15 PM.

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

e75.jpg

All righty... Serious reply time...

1) "my point is what if it is a success and it stops the hackers from playing even if its just testing an event you really think for one second Gamersfirst wouldnt push ahead and make all districts\events\servers premium basedjust like how Han first was same as inova,"

Seriously... Mah dude... OTW... OPEN TEST WORLD... Like how other MMO's have test realms, where people can try out the patch, and thus help out the dev's bug report it before it goes live. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEATERS. That is what will open up to Premium players. Has NOTHING to do with Premium Districts or what not.

And Han =/= Innova. Han is a G1 Server. Innova is 4game server. 4game also runs a different build than G1, so Han was always ahead of Innova.

2) "please the community has complained about the hackers for years and in most part the fact that its so easy for them just to rerole and hack again. But if making it pay2play can change all that like i said do you really think they wont just do it..."

Oh... Totally... Just like once banned in OverWatch, no one has EVER tried getting back in.... Or CS:GO, or EVER hacked an XBox... Totally. Pay2Play totally 100% blocks out cheaters that waste money on paid cheats....

But this topic wasn't even about making APB Pay2Play. Never even remotely mentioned once.

Maybe you need to lay off the drugs, instead of just vomiting from the mouth a slew of words that go off on points that aren't relevant to the topic at hand.

Oh so its just to test the event and what not oh my bad silly me, see i was confused considering i thought we already had the san paro testers what ever and considering it was mentioned with the part about the hackers of late blah blah ultima online blah blah blah it all just must have blended all into one my bad sorry to have inconvenienced you...  backs away bowing* 

patriotvegasg20.png

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4412 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

Oh so its just to test the event and what not oh my bad silly me, see i was confused considering i thought we already had the san paro testers what ever and considering it was mentioned with the part about the hackers of late blah blah ultima online blah blah blah it all just must have blended all into one my bad sorry to have inconvenienced you...  backs away bowing* 

There is a 4chan saying....

Lurk moar newf*g.

I think it's fair to use it here.

It's not meant to hurt your feelings, but... Try it out sometimes.

tumblr_noz7nvhyBU1u8lu5vo1_500.gif

IpP4AT3.png

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

There is a 4chan saying....

tumblr_n8rfruhO6L1tv4k5po1_400.gif

/Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.

why doesn't anyone ever put my quotes on their signatures..jeez

InfernalPaladin

InfernalPaladin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1004 posts
  • Joined 19-April 13

This thread seems to be going well.

wgF8PwK.png   jCnXVd5.png

q9K7xzJ.png

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4531 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

This thread seems to be going well.

The last few posts reminded me of this 

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Severnaya

Severnaya

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 16-April 13

Backpack is Hideous. Re skin as usual.

Work on the engine if you want players happy ffs.

Fair fight on manual is a mistake to begin with.

But so is free2play.

I thought players wanted the engine upgrade worked on and wanted updates and content put aside?  Dafuq is this?

Muscle

Muscle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1291 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12

@Tiggs You are probably fully aware of the current issue, the cheats that's invading the districts, the game has became unplayable for most of us, why not consider to make premium only accessible districts until a further investigation is made with gameblocks?

The idea was presented, a while ago, I don't see the issue of considering it again, every mission there has to be someone cheating, either speedhacking or just casually 10R T aim botting...

It's something that's being worked on.

just think on that a second, think of the people who have been playing the game for ages, and are legit. they still like to play the game but are not big spenders on the game as the money needs to go else where.

now that person logs in and can't join their friends district (who invests, or had invested a few $100 in the game) who has 1-2K premium and can join. the little spender is forced to either make the friend leave the 'Premium District' into the 'Poormans District' or the legit doesn't play with said friend.

what about Tiggs, you and the team just work on the Auto ban hammer in FF to just get rid of the full blatants (Which I know now you're working on). also most of these cheats, except the new popular one right now are paid for more or less. I'm sure a cheat can just get a free code or put money in the game just to annoy the people that are try to avoid them (cheaters) 

the step you and the team are making is good, my only wish is if it was faster, but just knowing that you're working on a 'APB FairFight V2' to counter these guys is music to my ears. 

Edit: I didn't say Happy Fall, How rude.

Happy fall everyone.

Edited by MAFFEE, 28 September 2016 - 03:19 AM.

1875686.png

CherryCola

CherryCola

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Joined 28-October 11

customizable event reward

hype

oZXammt.jpg
 fuwari ▫ CherryCola ▫ persi  cherrymoki

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6974 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10
mud slinging and 4chan phrases

anything else im missing in this thread

APBLUL

APBLUL

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3565 posts
  • Joined 13-November 11

See you guys at the next delay

Edited by KittyMosh, 28 September 2016 - 05:38 AM.

BingoBookBG

BingoBookBG

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

citadel just got rect..

TheMessiah - Enforcer 255 - Citadel              youtube.com/c/MartinTheMessiah

Farbon Ciber

Farbon Ciber

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 15-October 14

Thanks Tiggs.

Idk how to feel about that back pack though.

Can we give it glowing eyes Tiggs?

I agree, glowing eyes please

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4531 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

mud slinging and 4chan phrases

anything else im missing in this thread

Spoiler

Edited by SixxstagesofMajik, 28 September 2016 - 06:58 AM.

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18223 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

it hurts when I fall, how can this be happy?

Nice to hear about OTW and premium access, havign more people testing OTW would help a lot and is needed.

also, i cna't see the backpack pic, is it broken?

Edited by LilyV3, 28 September 2016 - 07:40 AM.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Todesklinge

Todesklinge

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1185 posts
  • Joined 16-July 12
Have played over 8 Years on german role play Ultima Online freeshards ^^

-> Kevlar Rescue Foundation <-

Read this:

http://forums.gamers...r-3-bug-report/

Redaay

Redaay

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 02-November 14

Have played over 8 Years on german role play Ultima Online freeshards ^^

noone cares

also as usual 'great blogpost'

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3838 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Backpack is Hideous. Re skin as usual.

Work on the engine if you want players happy ffs.

Fair fight on manual is a mistake to begin with.

But so is free2play.

I thought players wanted the engine upgrade worked on and wanted updates and content put aside?  Dafuq is this?

The events are already made,  Its most likely going to be a rerun of 2014 and 2015's Halloween event, so why skip a year?  We did vote for the engine upgrade over content, but an event that lasts for two weeks isn't exactly "content", new backpack aside.  Wouldn't really take much time away from the upgrade to make one new clothing item as an event reward.

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4412 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

The events are already made, Its most likely going to be a rerun of 2014 and 2015's Halloween event, so why skip a year? We did vote for the engine upgrade over content, but an event that lasts for two weeks isn't exactly "content", new backpack aside. Wouldn't really take much time away from the upgrade to make one new clothing item as an event reward.

Plus... Coders =/= Artists.
IpP4AT3.png

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7233 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Plus... Coders =/= Artists.

Mmmm, i want to say that Artists "could" stretch to coders.

But even artists have a tie in with the upgrade.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1
  1:15:56 PM [<GM>HEXodus] Whisper: You drive a jacked up truck but not so jacked that people question the size of big jim and the twins

Sadira

Sadira

Descended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3169 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11

gibe me da backpack b0ss

Edited by Sadira, 28 September 2016 - 02:16 PM.

NMS5SG2.jpg

RTW Veteran/CBT Veteran || Wife of Neonis || Got art to show off? Come to this thread! 
hi im sadira. overwatch trash atm.

Kino

Kino

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • Joined 09-January 15
Ban enough of the cheaters and I might come back to the PC version sometime :D

Until then I'll stay with Destiny Rise of Iron until the PS4 port is out
This game is an awkward joke that you only laugh at out of pity.

RadeonPro

RadeonPro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • Joined 12-March 15

I think G1WhiteKnight has a crush on me or something. She seems to be stalking me , because every-time i make a comment about something, she shows up talking smack to me. I m curious what is her "in game" names are though, would be cool to fight against her.

So can you tell me your in game names and what servers you play on, so when i come back, i can play against you sometime. What do you say champ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users