155 replies to this topic

Mitne

Mitne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Joined 07-January 13

Tiggs, question about Halloween event from me.

What's gonna it be with devil wings this year.

I hope pumpkin killing event stays with it's old items?

enforcer_gold_250.png

Mitne

p90pubstar

p90pubstar

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Joined 08-December 09

Press link

read random worthless infos, then :

"We continue to work on the PS4, and it’s getting closer! After that Engine Upgrade!"

disapointment, leaving again until next year

76561197971789181.png

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4043 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13
Isn't the "new" backpack just the skateboard one, but with a skull (don't forget to make it customizable) slapped on the back?
Also happy Autumn.

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

vLm

vLm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Joined 08-June 16

Isn't the "new" backpack just the skateboard one, but with a skull (don't forget to make it customizable) slapped on the back?
Also happy Autumn.

my bet aswell but tbh I really like it this way :o
any ETA on new releases ? (including armas)
gr8 idea to open up OTW to the public audience, this way a broader testing and more extensive feedback can be made - i like.

slay it.

BingoBookBG

BingoBookBG

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

PB even do anything?Just get rid of FF and PB and get Battleye -have global bans..FF auto bans not gonna solve the problem

TheMessiah - Enforcer 255 - Citadel              youtube.com/c/MartinTheMessiah

KawaiPotato

KawaiPotato

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Joined 10-August 14

PB even do anything?Just get rid of FF and PB and get Battleye -have global bans..FF auto bans not gonna solve the problem

Both of the anti-cheats used are free for g1
I doubtb they are going to pay for an anti-cheat

KawaiPotato | Envious | Crim | R255 | Citadel

Loped | me bad no london | Enf | R24X | Citadel

Mirai Sekai

Mirai Sekai

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Joined 29-April 15

That's interesting, thanks for the update.

Really hyped to try the OTW whenever it's available, and hear more about the upcoming ps4/eu news.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Lord Cashpoint

Lord Cashpoint

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4731 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12

We’re hoping to have this (PS4 release) completed in September.

Is this still the case?

Royal-Forum-Logo.png

Patriot | yfqv.pngLordCashpoint | criminalgold230.pngAdvancedRookie |

Zeraph

Zeraph

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Joined 29-August 16

I just posted a short update on the blog, check it out here

If I bring cupcakes, can we meet? I know the old Reloaded team approved of my choice in sweets.

9912862.gif

Nessie

Nessie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2132 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13

Kinda sad about this "premium only" for testing. So instead of having the veteran players who had been playing since years help you with the testing, you will have the shoppers to do it.

Give me a Cookie <3

OniShema

OniShema

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4418 posts
  • Joined 23-September 08

"The OTW server will also be changing and accessible by players with a premium."-Tiggs

STOP IT,  MY HOPES, THEY ARE TOO MUCH.

Once the engine hits, that test server will literally be all of what I do with content implementation.

a5bNso2.jpg

CRIMINAL-MadalenaKurtz      Jericho-NA       Clan:  Joker Rejects

I didn't leave the game, I'm just working.   Best way to explain Reloaded "not doing anything"

76561198007436876.png

YoLandii

YoLandii

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1803 posts
  • Joined 12-November 10

@Tiggs You are probably fully aware of the current issue, the cheats that's invading the districts, the game has became unplayable for most of us, why not consider to make premium only accessible districts until a further investigation is made with gameblocks?

The idea was presented, a while ago, I don't see the issue of considering it again, every mission there has to be someone cheating, either speedhacking or just casually 10R T aim botting...

Yukate

Yukate

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1125 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13
Thank you [:
Cool backpack

BPaUWGC.png
Citadel EU | Obeya EU1 - 
VarmieN [Crime] | Yukate [Enfo]

Helping newbies... Some1 need :> kappa

Scotish_Harpy

Scotish_Harpy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Joined 18-November 12

So what happened to the events, did G1 gave up on them?

HomoSuperior

HomoSuperior

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1799 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

We're not ready for OTW2 testing for the Engine Upgrade. Once we're closer to testing, we'll also have that as premium only access.

I wasn't holding my breath.

See ya next year if you won't bankrupt by then.

Snubnose

Snubnose

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 18-December 14

So what happened to the events, did G1 gave up on them?

yea, I miss events too... Q_Q

icon_pistol_snubnose.png"flawless", "there are no falsepositives, you got caught", said tiggs. and you all s*cked her d*ck for ages...  YouTube-icon.png

untill you see yourself on FFbans or one of your friends.

f*cking pathetic.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5393 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Both of the anti-cheats used are free for g1
I doubtb they are going to pay for an anti-cheat

We have to pay for them just like any other company does. 

@Tiggs You are probably fully aware of the current issue, the cheats that's invading the districts, the game has became unplayable for most of us, why not consider to make premium only accessible districts until a further investigation is made with gameblocks?

The idea was presented, a while ago, I don't see the issue of considering it again, every mission there has to be someone cheating, either speedhacking or just casually 10R T aim botting...

It's something that's being worked on.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9426 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Well this can either go extremely wrong or not. It is a nice way of including the community within the development and being more transparent, i guess.

Free backpack too, which is nice.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

money chicks 42O

money chicks 42O

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 01-June 16

Backpack is pretty cool but...

Sometimes you may feel we’re not doing anything, but we assure you, that this is something we address very often within our game. Additionally, we’re also working with Gameblocks to get Fairfight automated; this will take some time to implement but it’s a goal we’re working towards.

What do you guys mean by automated? You are currently banning people by hand/manually?

Edited by Kakodem, 27 September 2016 - 07:42 AM.

moneychixx || Server: Jericho (NA)

J'aime les omelettes au fromage! <3  :Heee:

Speedz

Speedz

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Joined 25-June 15

Really nice idea with the OTW servers for premium users.

Let's hope I can get into one of those :P

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

It's something that's being worked on.

What, nah F''k that man so to the players who refuse to put money into this game anymore till things are done finally and we see the money being put to work (yes besides renting servers and paying wages) that means we have to suffer.. So the games s.h.1.t.. and Gamersfirst wont do anything about it and now find a way to force players to feed money into the game therefore making it pay2play, Fkuc that if it goes ahead i want free premium considering this was a free2play game that i spent well over $2000.00 on and now you want me to pay2play nah mate me and all the other long time players\beta vets who spent big money will fight that if it ever goes ahead... BBB hello are you there lol...

icon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.pngicon_rifle_jokercarbine.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.png
           patriotvegasg20.png

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

What, nah F''k that man so to the players who refuse to put money into this game anymore till things are done finally and we see the money being put to work (yes besides renting servers and paying wages) that means we have to suffer.. So the games s.h.1.t.. and Gamersfirst wont do anything about it and now find a way to force players to feed money into the game therefore making it pay2play, Fkuc that if it goes ahead i want free premium considering this was a free2play game that i spent well over $2000.00 on and now you want me to pay2play nah mate me and all the other long time players\beta vets who spent big money will fight that if it ever goes ahead... BBB hello are you there lol...

Oh and i guess by doing this that means no more premium codes or G1c as rewards then because we wouldnt want those pesky hacking kiddies to get their hands on them i mean if they are willing to pay money for hacks for a free2play game then surely they wont pay $10 a month to closet, nah of cause they wont... 

icon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.pngicon_rifle_jokercarbine.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.png
           patriotvegasg20.png

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3867 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Backpack is pretty cool but...

What do you guys mean by automated? You are currently banning people by hand/manually?

Yes, they are banning manually. FF is only flagging people now.

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3709 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Dude calm down, I think you misread something there.  Players with premium are going to be TESTING the Halloween event before its available to everyone.  Pay2Play has never been mentioned in this thread.  You'll still be able to play the game and the event for free, but if you have premium you can help test out the event because they don't really have a QA team anymore.

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

Oh and to the creative team\devs behind the halloween event rewards gg on yet another ugly backpack (see event reward for 2014) but hows that new glo in the dark weapon skin coming along i mean we havent had a new one since 2013 if you dont include the typo that gave us the blue glo in the dark weapon skin of 2014... Heeeey here's an idea why not rerun the Asylum red glo in the dark weapon skin, oh wait thats right you dont rerun rewards (not mentioning christmas event halloween event valentines day event  or easter event rewards) silly me...

patriotvegasg20.png

p90pubstar

p90pubstar

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Joined 08-December 09

We’re hoping to have this (PS4 release) completed in September.

Is this still the case?

u must be new here, upgrade was due q1 2014, expect ps4 to be working in 2019

76561197971789181.png

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

Dude calm down, I think you misread something there.  Players with premium are going to be TESTING the Halloween event before its available to everyone.  Pay2Play has never been mentioned in this thread.  You'll still be able to play the game and the event for free, but if you have premium you can help test out the event because they don't really have a QA team anymore.

so whats to stop the closets\blatants who have premium at the time of testing, and if its a success you really think Gamersfirst wont just move ahead with it, think about it, Gamersfirst get to look like saints trying to save the game from hackers and all the while doing it just for the garanteed extra money they pull from long time addicted players. Like i said Gamersfirst already know plenty of vets stopped putting money into the game so what a great way to get a steady income poured back into the game through making it pay2play because testing was such a success ( even if really it wasnt but hey we cant see the statistics of it all )

patriotvegasg20.png

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3709 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

so whats to stop the closets\blatants who have premium at the time of testing, and if its a success you really think Gamersfirst wont just move ahead with it, think about it, Gamersfirst get to look like saints trying to save the game from hackers and all the while doing it just for the garanteed extra money they pull from long time addicted players. Like i said Gamersfirst already know plenty of vets stopped putting money into the game so what a great way to get a steady income poured back into the game through making it pay2play because testing was such a success ( even if really it wasnt but hey we cant see the statistics of it all )

Are you reading anything at all or just assuming that they're making premium only servers?  Its just OTW, the test server.  Its just to ensure the event works properly.

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 27 September 2016 - 08:37 AM.

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4268 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

Are you reading anything at all or just assuming that they're making premium only servers? Its just OTW, the test server. Its just to ensure the event works properly.

No point in arguing with the stupid...

Just let him rant and rave like the moron he is.
IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

Sayoree

Sayoree

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 26-June 14

@Tiggs

So no glowing pumpkin backpack then? Any chance at least to put it on Armas or Joker store?

schlonganola

schlonganola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Joined 17-March 15

So it is pretty much confirmed the engine update isn't coming out this year right?

CAMHS1b.png.lBBaD6A.png. qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3867 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

So it is pretty much confirmed the engine update isn't coming out this year right?

Hope they will release PS4 in October or November.

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

Sacrilege

Sacrilege

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 22-June 14
What's solution for low rank cheaters?
Just create new districts for more than 130rank players..
Ofcourse game will be more clear.

Essex Clan*

Eixo

Eixo

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Joined 30-June 15

Hope they will release PS4 in October or November.

Probably on new year

Redaay

Redaay

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Joined 02-November 14

Then you should consider for paying something else LUL

悲しい春

悲しい春

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • Joined 29-December 13

okay so we can play the engine upgrade if we have premium on otw..........

and it seems like we won't be getting the ps4 release by the end of the year.........

oke........

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4268 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

What's solution for low rank cheaters?
Just create new districts for more than 130rank players..
Ofcourse game will be more clear.

Worst idea ever.
IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

afk

afk

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4188 posts
  • Joined 14-February 14

restrict FC to rank 100+

There is nothing more frightening than a man who has nothing to lose.

Chrispe

Chrispe

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4019 posts
  • Joined 26-March 14

restrict FC to rank 100+

Then how will the G1 apologists argue things can't be P2W and rank restricted because theoretically you can get like 1 mod and 1 0-slot weapon a week from JT at a low rank.

BloodyViolet- Joker Crim Chrispe- Joker Enforcer
War Games

NightmareAlonzo

NightmareAlonzo

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Joined 12-March 15

"We continue to work on the PS4, and it’s getting closer! After that Engine Upgrade!"

Sigh, they said that almost 2 years ago. Face it , its never coming and this game will shut down soon.

Press link

read random worthless infos, then :

disapointment, leaving again until next year

LMFAO, i haven't played in almost 2 years now, Welcome to the club.

Edited by MysteryRidah, 27 September 2016 - 02:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users