• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

EagleWing

EagleWing

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 24-April 14
Please do not put more ingame content. We have everything now. Fix ingame bugs, try to make game more fluid, fix event tracker (which works for me, but lots of ppl have problems with it). We have decent game now few tweeks would make it even better, its simple as that.

marych

marych

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 15-April 15
Engine Upgrade and no content releases
All players needs engine upradge

kucka

kucka

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 12-November 12

upgrade engine first

MsKinky

MsKinky

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-September 16

you guys gonna shutdown the game??? what?? what is hoplon i dont understand

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8594 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

waste of electric energy .

RyanSeeker

RyanSeeker

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 05-May 15

- Engine Upgrade

1.Coding would be simpler.

2.Adding content would be easier.

3.Networking might be fixed.

4. optimization for older and newer pc's might increase player base and game reputation

5. get a better anti-cheat system. the one you have doesn't work very well and most hackers run in servers making the game no fun to players 

The point i'm trying to say is make the engine upgrade a priority.

If you plan on adding more stuff in before the upgrade you will just have to update it later,

and would it be nice for once if you de-crypt the game files so we could maybe do some, Idk steam workshop style submissions so you don't have to do all the work.

Edited by RyanSeeker, 24 September 2016 - 11:59 AM.

tApJpyS.png
918KBsK.png 
w a r f a r e | a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t | p r o t e c t i o n i n c
RepRecon292| Jericho NA Division

K3i

K3i

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 23-August 14

I'm late as hell but, of course the engine upgrade should come first, once that's done focus on fixing major performance issues and perhaps making more content. I'd like to see this http://apbdb.com/con...nt_E12/#unlocks Lynette Casey and the other contact(s) I couldn't find, join the organizations. More EARNABLE/GRINDABLE weapons would be nice, would give us more goals instead of buying the new legendaries and over-priced armas weapons that for a lifetime cost about as much as a triple-A game on Steam. Props to G1 and Reloaded team for working and sticking with this game for so long, the game has been a blast for me and i'm glad to see it still going after so many years.

Edited by K3i, 25 September 2016 - 09:43 AM.

LukasBroskie

LukasBroskie

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 08-October 14

Please no :c !  APB won't be world's best F2P anymore if this happens :/

HA. Since when "world's best F2P" game has a community that is slowly dieing?

Because of that statement i cant tell if you are an a** kisser or didnt played anything else then APB

76561198014221074.png

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6969 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10
pretty obvious the word 'best' isn't objective

Tronki

Tronki

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 10-May 14

"Complete the Engine Upgrade and no content releases"

Grizmo

Grizmo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 23-February 14

Wouldn't the engine upgrade make the current hacked clients invalid and unusable?

~Thoughts?

"I got bored of waiting... So I gave up waiting and went to sleep" ~Grizmo                  5eb6151efcc370ea78bc1fe80b408899.png

Moonbootsies:>

Moonbootsies:>

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 29-October 14

:akimbo:  ENGINE UPGRADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rambo: 

:waah:  :spinsad: :HarHarHar:

DO YOUR BEST ON IT THOUGH, ABSOLUTE PROFOUND BEST

OniShema

OniShema

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4450 posts
  • Joined 23-September 08

HA. Since when "world's best F2P" game has a community that is slowly dieing?

Because of that statement i cant tell if you are an a** kisser or didnt played anything else then APB

You can't deny him his love.

CRIMINAL-MadalenaKurtz      Jericho-NA       Clan:  Joker Rejects

I didn't leave the game, I'm just working.   Best way to explain Reloaded "not doing anything"

76561198007436876.png

a Pair of Socks

a Pair of Socks

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Joined 26-July 13

Conidering G1 has received... Hmm, well I know at the minimum, over $150,000.00 in the past 3/4 years and the recent happenings and lack of everything....

I think its clear they dont care anymore.

Edited by a Pair of Socks, 04 October 2016 - 05:22 AM.

Put your helmet on and go back to bed.

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4153 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

Hmm, well I know at the minimum, over $150,000.00 in the past 3/4 years

By that you mean three or four years or nine months? Kinda confused.

Anyway:

Games that sell 100,000 are major successes.

If APB was sold as a typical AAA game with $50 price tag, it would have sold 3,000 copies, at least according to your estimation. Not a big success or a reason to celebrate, if you ask me.

$But 150,000 made within three years means aprox $136 per day, which is theoretically enough to pay four people in a full time job, working seven days a week.

Personally I think APB has made much more, especially with such a bait hungry playerbase. Would be cool if somebody could sum up all G1C spendings...

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

Ginzo

Ginzo

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 05-September 12

Do the engine update and no new releases and fulfill that promise you made publicly to all mmo review sites!

FER0CI0US

FER0CI0US

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 29-January 16

Get the cheating fools who ruin this epic game..ive played from the start and its got to the point u cant play long befor some cheating little noob comes along and ruins the whole day...the engine upgrade has been talked and talked and talked about..ive spent alot of real cash here..love this game..BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Complete the Engine Upgrade and no content releases..deal with the cheaters

Coyote Steel

Coyote Steel

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 04-July 14

PLEASE!

Elasia

Elasia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 30-June 15

MOMMA TIGGS...

ENGINE UPGRADE!

Elasia / Eiasia

no clan / swaves

osu.png | 6315108.png

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1260 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

Conidering G1 has received... Hmm, well I know at the minimum, over $150,000.00 in the past 3/4 years and the recent happenings and lack of everything....

I think its clear they dont care anymore.

Anymore? More like never cared from the beginning

Do the engine update and no new releases and fulfill that promise you made publicly to all mmo review sites!

Game will die before that cuz players r sick of all the hackers and leaving in drones

:akimbo:  ENGINE UPGRADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rambo: 

:waah:  :spinsad: :HarHarHar:

DO YOUR BEST ON IT THOUGH, ABSOLUTE PROFOUND BEST

Their best is what u see on Xbox, dont expect much diff.

Its been 2 yrs since any real content has been released

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Desmila

Desmila

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 22-October 13

The game is dead, I've quit, many other players have quit and I want this game to die.

I want all my money I wasted in this game gone and dusted so I can forget about the crippling time I've wasted in this game. The last thing I want the devs to do is for once don't release gosh darning Joker box weapons, mommyty events and focus on the engine upgrade.

I was in the army in January 2016 and came back home at June and still no gosh darning changes. What do you guys do?

Release the engine so we can get more players into the game and then release your mommyty joker boxes, Otherwise let the game die fully or kill it.

-Desmila

p.s I still stream, just not this mommy game

Desmila - ExoGenesis Leader

Digition Flux - Twitch Channel

"FENGPENG: I would suck your titties to get you in a good mood  hahaha"

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

i'd like to thank everyone who responded to this thread

rest assured, we're going to file away each person's opinion into this trash can

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒BXNNXD▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Graboose

Graboose

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 24-December 16
3 Things (I don't want to sound rude)

1. Complete PC engine update *priority

2.auto relocate players after threat increase/decrease (it will increase the player base in gold servers)

3.PS4 release must at least be 1440p and 32fps (32 because anything bellow 28fps for APB is unplayable and 1440p because console gamers need their resolution)

Graboose

Graboose

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 24-December 16
3 Things (I don't want to sound rude)

1. Complete PC engine update *priority

2.auto relocate players after threat increase/decrease (it will increase the player base in gold servers)

3.PS4 release must at least be 1440p and 32fps (32 because anything bellow 28fps for APB is unplayable and 1440p because console gamers need their resolution)

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4153 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13
Its been 2 yrs since any real content has been released

You should know that they "let us decide" what should be the priority so the blame for things going south can go on our heads as well.

At least in their eyes.

150325-embed-you-brought-this-on-yoursel

Or just in case if we'd riot because of the lack of content, they could slap us with the our decission.

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8594 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

the vote was made wrong.

the question should have been this:

What Would you like more?

1. No content at all and and wait another 4 year an Engine Update, that will be just for console and maybe wait other 4 years without engine update.
  2. Real new content and delay the engine update until we understand how the code can be fixed?
  3. Have more russian ingame and no content and no engine update.

Who voted for 3rd?

Nitronik

Nitronik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2992 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12

the vote was made wrong.

the question should have been this:

What Would you like more?

1. No content at all and and wait another 4 year an Engine Update, that will be just for console and maybe wait other 4 years without engine update.
  2. Real new content and delay the engine update until we understand how the code can be fixed?
  3. Have more russian ingame and no content and no engine update.

Who voted for 3rd?

toxic

The Greatest / Best clan ever is now RECRUITING!

Nitronik4ever / ElSalus - Citadel EU   \\\    ReggaeJones - Jericho NA

a Pair of Socks

a Pair of Socks

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Joined 26-July 13

By that you mean three or four years or nine months? Kinda confused.

Anyway:

If APB was sold as a typical AAA game with $50 price tag, it would have sold 3,000 copies, at least according to your estimation. Not a big success or a reason to celebrate, if you ask me.

$But 150,000 made within three years means aprox $136 per day, which is theoretically enough to pay four people in a full time job, working seven days a week.

Personally I think APB has made much more, especially with such a bait hungry playerbase. Would be cool if somebody could sum up all G1C spendings...

Its been quite some time since I posted that but thats not what I was talking about. There was once a thread for players to state how much theyve spent in total on APB and I tool I think around 21 players total estimate.  Just 21 players.

But ayy, I really didnt think about that total amount of 21 players only being their workers paycheck.. Dont they run other games though too?  Anyways, I completely agree 120% that theyve made a mommy ton more money than we think, especially with the amount of kiddos I know that own almost everything on armas / buy alot of mommy on armas for multiple characters ( such as myself ).   I know for a fact Ive spent around 4 grande on this game, Kemp has spent around 13 grande, Shini spent around 8, and so on and so forth.  I mean, look at OuchMaker and other people like him on YouTube that own gosh darnign everything on multiple characters and were just looking at a ver small bases of people and were already rearing over thirty thousand gosh darning dollars... ( And before you post -Well that was back in the day!!!- I know.  Im just curious as to what in the actual gosh darn the money has even gone towards because what we have been receiving doesnt show jack mommy for it.

Put your helmet on and go back to bed.

Mitne

Mitne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Joined 07-January 13

Why you guys rising dead from the graves?

enforcer_gold_250.png

Mitne

Tronki

Tronki

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 10-May 14
  • Complete the Engine Upgrade and no content releases

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users