• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5226 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the APB Mod Squad! These are the moderators you love to hate, but they're players just like you. They won't tell you who they are in game, but it's time you get to know them a bit further.  They're a great group of gals and guys and maybe by getting to know them you'll see that and have a little less hatred towards them.  You'll see them jumping into conversations a bit more and also starting their own threads. 

So Mod Squad members, let's hear it. Tell us about yourselves, what games you play, and anything else you'd like to share. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4519 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

I think the Mod Squaders do a good decent job as they are suppose to and get more hate than they should is moslty due to them deleting posts or giving someone a ban > tho that comes with the job the blowback of the angry tomato throwers :P

Here is a random question for you to answer: If an alien suddenly appeared in front of you, how do you think you would react?

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Mod Squad 2

Mod Squad 2

Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 21-July 14

Depends on what the alien looked like. Can I ask for a ride in their ship?

Mod Squad 5

Mod Squad 5

Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 08-July 16

Im 5. I love books. especially old rare ones. As far as my favorite games goes? Aside from APB I like Wow, Black Desert Online, and lots of terrible xbox games. Oh and Baldurs Gate 1+2/Dark Alliance 1+2 are great. Some of my Favorite Books are H.P. Lovecraft stories and anything Sci-Fi also love cheesy fantasy. Basically my taste in just about everything is questionable, including my music taste  :Ha Ha Ha:

Ignas / qsn

Ignas / qsn

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1543 posts
  • Joined 16-September 14

Here is a random question for you to answer: If an alien suddenly appeared in front of you, how do you think you would react?

Same as see a blogpost about engine upgrade next week.

I'm bad 24/7.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4519 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Depends on what the alien looked like. Can I ask for a ride in their ship?

Sure who would not want to go for a ride in a alien ship only thing is you will not know of what condition your ride is(passenger or prisoner) 

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
Before ya judge think

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

I don't want to speak for everyone, but I think the "hate" part of it was more of the running joke surrounding it, since of previous instances where threads were closed abruptly for almost no reason, meanwhile other threads that were violating ToS were left open. I don't personally hate or dislike them, even if I do run a running gag of calling them "Nob Squad".

I feel this is a little unnecessary, since we know that they're players (one or two of them are GMs) and this feels a little forced. A nice idea, but not really needed I guess?

Still, this is a lot of stuff happening in a short time span. You're setting the bar very high for yourself Tiggs :P

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

Mod Squad 5

Mod Squad 5

Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 08-July 16

My dad claimed to have saw a UFO Last Night

Mod Squad 88

Mod Squad 88

Reloaded Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 14-July 16

Hello everyone!

Glad to be here, Ive been into gaming since the atari days! smashing donkey kong for days! my first PC games were mech warrior and shogun! on windows 98.

You'll generally see me lurking during the day :)

Mod Squad 2

Mod Squad 2

Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 21-July 14

Sure who would not want to go for a ride in a alien ship only thing is you will not know of what condition your ride is(passenger or prisoner) 

If I get up there though maybe I can convince them to be my friend, then they'll give me super powers. 

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3934 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

What da hell... COMMUNICATION REACHED A NEW, HIGHER LEVEL !!!

I'm happy with that :)

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

WingedArc

WingedArc

Always at fault

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5156 posts
  • Joined 01-May 12

If they wanted us to know anything about them then they would not be hiding behind the "Mod Squad" name and the whole "Mod Squad" name thing would not even be a thing...

“You have enemies? Good, That means you've stood up for something, Sometime in your life.”

-Sir Winston Churchill

GamersFirst Support | GamersFirst Terms of Use | Community Guidelines

Nitronik

Nitronik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2992 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12

Here's the question : any of you ever ate pineapple pizza?

The Greatest / Best clan ever is now RECRUITING!

Nitronik4ever / ElSalus - Citadel EU   \\\    ReggaeJones - Jericho NA

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2247 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

Please don't delete my posts! And, like, actually tell the person why you deleted the post without being a scrub.

can i be mod squad 100, but without the actual mod status?

Retired Mod Squad 21

Retired Mod Squad 21

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 25-April 16

21 Checking in!

I like the video games. Been playing since the NES days and just can't get enough. These days I bounce around a few MMOs and shooters, APB:R of course, BF4, Insurgency, I'll also mix it up with some Overwatch (I main Mercy) and WoW and...pretty much every Blizzard title. Excited for Legion launching soon.

I'll also throw a wrench in things occasionally with something like Rocket League. I should hate that game. I don't play sports games, I don't care for racing games, I can't get enough of Rocket League.

I'm a PC Master Race guy. I have all the consoles but spend the most of my time on my souped-up triple-monitor gaming rig.

So there's that.

I do a whole lot of everything. I build computers, I mess with Linux, I have a background in the military and like firearms, I like my dog, a Corgi. I stay busy.

If an alien appeared in front of me I'd ask to hitch a ride off this rock.  :Heee:

Pineapple pizza...why would you ruin a perfectly good pizza by putting fruit on it?

Retired Mod Squad 12

Retired Mod Squad 12

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 30-June 15

logo.png

SUPPORT

XBOX | PS4 | PC

Nessie

Nessie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2138 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13
Simple question! Enforcer or Criminal? ;D you must explain the choice :P

Give me a Cookie <3

Retired Mod Squad 99

Retired Mod Squad 99

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 08-July 16

Hello!  I am moderator 99.  Besides playing APB, I enjoy first-person shooters such as COD, Battlefield, and Overwatch.  In addition to shooters, though, I also enjoy third-person action games such as Ninja Gaiden, Fable, and finally just beat Bloodborne.  I’m still stuck on Dark Souls III as the Abyss Watchers are giving me a hell of a time, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I love watching football, baseball, and my favorite streamers on Twitch. 

As far as aliens go, they scare me to death.  So much so, I can’t sleep with my foot hanging outside my covers for fear that an alien might grab it.  Silly, but true.   

vLm

vLm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Joined 08-June 16
I just fell in love with everyone, literally the whole forums.
This communication, this positivity, I am overwhelmed - so overwhelmed I can't even express my emotions.

Edited by fictional, 29 July 2016 - 01:39 PM.

slay it.

Nitronik

Nitronik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2992 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12

Hello!  I am moderator 99.  Besides playing APB, I enjoy first-person shooters such as COD, Battlefield, and Overwatch.  In addition to shooters, though, I also enjoy third-person action games such as Ninja Gaiden, Fable, and finally just beat Bloodborne.  I’m still stuck on Dark Souls III as the Abyss Watchers are giving me a hell of a time, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I love watching football, baseball, and my favorite streamers on Twitch.

I assume offering to help directly is a no go, as that would compromise your identity

delay your rolls in 2nd phase, eat red bugs for fire damage, wait for red eyed watcher to spawn during the first phase

Nitronik

Nitronik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2992 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12

I just fell in love with everyone, literally the whole forums.
This communication, this positivity, I am overwhelmed - so overwhelmed I can't even express my emotions.

as much as I try to stay optimistic, this is merely hours after the blog post.

Now when months / a year has passed, only then we can say "holy gosh darn you guys are good"

Atta

Atta

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Joined 03-June 15

we are very diverse (scattered across the planet :))your knowledge of different languages?

Edited by Atta, 29 July 2016 - 01:43 PM.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5226 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

as much as I try to stay optimistic, this is merely hours after the blog post.

Now when months / a year has passed, only then we can say "holy fuck you guys are good"

Like I said in another thread, I'm on vacation and every day won't be like this but I want to communicate more now that it's possible. Even if it's just to say hello how's your day :) 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Nitronik

Nitronik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2992 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12

Like I said in another thread, I'm on vacation and every day won't be like this but I want to communicate more now that it's possible. Even if it's just to say hello how's your day :)

Remember : it's not about being there everyday, it's more about not going dark for months at a time

We secretly love this game!

Mod Squad 2

Mod Squad 2

Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 21-July 14

Pineapple and Jalapeno pizza is the best. 

Mod Squad 8

Mod Squad 8

Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 08-July 16

Hello everybody, Mod Squad 8 here!

Let's see… I've been playing games since I can remember, getting started on the good ol Commodore 64.

Mostly a console player, I switched to PC a few years back and now I find myself here being part of this rad community.

My favorite part about APB is definitely the vast possibilities for customization. The outfits, symbols, themes, and cars you guys make are incredible!

When I’m not glued to my PC either gaming or watching streams, I like to cook, do a bit of crafting with friends, and feed my Pokemon Go addiction.

Now to catch up on your questions  :P

Here is a random question for you to answer: If an alien suddenly appeared in front of you, how do you think you would react?

I'd probably try to catch it with my phone

Yes. Have you eaten tuna and corn pizza? because it's amazing

Simple question! Enforcer or Criminal? ;D you must explain the choice :P

Crim! Because mugging people and setting things on fire is fun  :pirashoot:

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2247 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

But how are you/is your day, Tiggs? At least enjoying your vacation any? Even if you are kinda...working during it. Relaxing is good for the soul.

SKay

SKay

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1207 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

Hello everyone!

Glad to be here, Ive been into gaming since the atari days! smashing donkey kong for days! my first PC games were mech warrior and shogun! on windows 98.

You'll generally see me lurking during the day :)

(I'm so trying to figure out if the number 88 is a play on the year 1988 or just a pun of Win98. (Windows/386 woop))

Crim! Because mugging people and setting things on fire is fun  :pirashoot:

YES. ALL OF THE YES.

Edited by SKay, 29 July 2016 - 01:52 PM.

7nEgYyJ.jpg

Characters : Union - SKay (Crim) OfficerSK (Enforcer) Citadel - SKayCrim (Crim) SKayENF (Enforcer)

If you have a question about APB, it's weapons, cars, mods and LeBoyce, PM me! I am an SPCM!

u8YLaPP.png

noob 1v1 me pls ;D

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5226 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

But how are you/is your day, Tiggs? At least enjoying your vacation any? Even if you are kinda...working during it. Relaxing is good for the soul.

I'm fine thanks for asking, yes my staycation was very relaxing. Now if the Pokemon Go servers would stay up so I can catch them all! 

Resine

Resine

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2962 posts
  • Joined 09-April 13

I just can't describe how grateful I am for the meaningless conversations.

Ether

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4519 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

If they wanted us to know anything about them then they would not be hiding behind the "Mod Squad" name and the whole "Mod Squad" name thing would not even be a thing...

I can understand reason for the hidden identities due to when they were not some would get harassed in game or hate mails for things they did on forums and no person should have to deal with work in their off time of gaming imo this is why it was done not sure if is exact reason

Some Feedback I did mention to #20 but shall post it here but when get a email of a warning/temp forum ban it should include the exact posting that cause the issue so you know  not to do anything close to it again as some of us(like myself) end up posting a bit on forums and can be confusing on which and what caused a warning.

Majikal PC Tweaks
Before ya judge think

Jenz/Amaka

Jenz/Amaka

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2288 posts
  • Joined 02-April 11

Yay... numbered Mod Squad. They could at least have fake names or something.

| Imgur Album | DeviantArt | The Biggest APB Group Photo  |   ifAZZ.gif   -   and yes, I am male ffs :V

Mod Squad 5

Mod Squad 5

Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 08-July 16

Im one of those people. I love pinapple on pizza

DeadlyS

DeadlyS

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Joined 28-September 14

individual communication is that possible? for some of the concerning players who like to reach out to you?

Edited by GUCCI, 29 July 2016 - 02:27 PM.

Retired Mod Squad 21

Retired Mod Squad 21

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 25-April 16

(I'm so trying to figure out if the number 88 is a play on the year 1988 or just a pun of Win98. (Windows/386 woop))

YES. ALL OF THE YES.

88 is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

I play both but suppose I "main" Enfo. Don't have a good explanation why as I don't quite have the witness/arrest mechanic down, I guess I just relate the most to the Enforcer side.

SKay did you ever get that 1v1 against HEX?

Mod Squad 5

Mod Squad 5

Mod Squad

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 08-July 16

Pineapple and Jalapeno pizza is the best. 

that it is!!!

SKay

SKay

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1207 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

I'm fine thanks for asking, yes my staycation was very relaxing. Now if the Pokemon Go servers would stay up so I can catch them all! 

Oh god... no. Not you too! Pokemon GO is enveloping everyone... suppose I might give it a try so.

SKay did you ever get that 1v1 against HEX?

Yes. Yes I did and it didn't go down well. Needless to say... I lost. (but he promised me a rematch so... we'll wait for round two :P)

7nEgYyJ.jpg

Characters : Union - SKay (Crim) OfficerSK (Enforcer) Citadel - SKayCrim (Crim) SKayENF (Enforcer)

If you have a question about APB, it's weapons, cars, mods and LeBoyce, PM me! I am an SPCM!

u8YLaPP.png

noob 1v1 me pls ;D

iRawwwN

iRawwwN

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2274 posts
  • Joined 06-August 10

As far as aliens go, they scare me to death.  So much so, I can’t sleep with my foot hanging outside my covers for fear that an alien might grab it.  Silly, but true.   

Hi Rapid. :^)

Jericho: TNGHT / RAWisdead

Citadel: iRawwwN / Acrylics

Esther

Esther

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4279 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11

I had a conversation with Mod Squad 21 few (weeks) months ago and he was really nice, friendly and helpfully. He/She did a great job and I can recommend her/him. That's my personal experience. Just wanted to point this out that I don't know who he/she is though.

Hello to all of you Mod Squads!

-snipe-

Can I ask you if you flew/traveled to another place making holidays? Maybe to Cuba? (;

WngO77I.png  You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein  | 

izLYWoA.png    Clan Progression | Haircuts and haircut colors | New mission typest70C8a9.png  

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2247 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

I'm probably the only existing human on earth who does not have Po-Go. Yet.

On the subject pizza: I don't trust people who do not like pineapples as one of their toppings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users