2 replies to this topic

Bamse

Bamse

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11

Hey, i just want to play sword 2 again.

I still have the email but the link is not working, is it possible to still do the transfer  or is my account lost ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an important account notification. You are receiving this message because you are a valued member of Sword 2. This email was sent to ******@*****.com.

K2 Network / GamersFirst will be terminating its service of Sword 2 on December 31st 2012. HanbitSoft will be transitioning operations of the game to T3 Fun, the subsidiary of HanbitSoft shortly, and plans to do so with all Sword 2 game account information intact. This information includes Account ID, email ID, Password and game data. In order to transfer your information seamlessly to Sword 2's new service, we require your consent to share this information. As an online game developer and publisher, our most valuable assets are you, the players who play our games; we take your personal information very seriously and would never share it without your consent.

By agreeing to transfer, you will allow us to give your user information to HanbitSoft, who will then transfer the information to T3Fun. This information includes your username, email address, and encrypted forms of your password and Sword 2 account information of all the Sword 2 accounts registered under your G1 account. Thank you for playing Sword 2, we've been proud to explore the new world with you, Pioneer!

Please note: your entire Sword 2 cash shop item purchases will transfer over to T3Fun.

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15663 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

I seriously doubt they have any data left, if they did it would be against the law.

So you need to contact the current host of the Sword 2 game.

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Well... I hate VISARA now!!!!

Bamse

Bamse

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11

i did contact them and they said it no longer exist in the system :( RIP me playing that ever again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users