Mutation build?

3 replies to this topic

Kitsuki

Kitsuki

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 21-November 14
I know its not considered best kind of char but already got a melee and a pistol user so want give it a whirl. Would something like this be viable?
Mutant

The max first aid and heavy weps is because I wanted trying the healing rockets out.

I really wanted to go full sonic with the thermo for the cone and snare; but would have to drop armor use (afraid will be too squishy) and emphatic (don't want to be told GTFO if get a Dome partner)

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Well a few things....

156 illumination - Gives you the 15% damage boost for three less regen.
Empathic - If you're taking this for Dome then it's not worth it at all. Mutations are not viable in that situation.
Sonic/Thermal - Work just fine, but you already have AoE so Telekinesis has better synergy for this build.
Telekinesis - The armor cut will also increase your HW damage.
Armor Use - Not insanely important unless we're talking PVP, even then 131/144/157/170 work fine.
Dodge - If for PVP it has some uses but for PVE scrap it.
Heavy Weapons - 165 is more then enough and let's you get points elsewhere.

After that...
186 FA is solid for this is solid
Escape Artist is a solid investment for this build as you can Dash without damage loss. EA also has some beastly abilities.

The healing launcher isn't bad but the AP investment makes it very disappointing AP wise, in PVP it will actually make it worse for you... we used to attack people using healing launchers simply because we know we could out-sustain them regardless.

The HW stance also does not effect the healing launcher, as it's healing obviously. The 5% increase from going to 195 won't really compare to Bend Metal either...

http://planer.fallen...C01010101019CB4

Another option, of course, is scrapping Telekinesis for Nano... but ya definitely don't use this build in Dome haha.

Edited by Reaps989, 10 July 2016 - 03:48 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Kitsuki

Kitsuki

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 21-November 14
Figured would be the answer concerning Dome :/

On the subject would HW build work in there? Oh and is there a required AU/Dodge for Dome?

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Figured would be the answer concerning Dome :/

On the subject would HW build work in there? Oh and is there a required AU/Dodge for Dome?

No, this was actually more-so PVP focused. Dodge will help on the "Blood Dog" which actually has decent crit rating.

In PVE, sadly, it just isn't viable for Dome at least. Your DPS is good for Scorpions, Wolves, and Crabba's... that's pretty much it. Well minus the "kill X enemies" during the NE/Skathi fight.

• Lady and the Panther : You might hit a cow with your rockets at the wrong time and really screw yourself over.
  • Linebacker : Might be nice since you can't have your damage debuffed... at the same time even with the linebacker's damage debuff, all weapons beat it.
  • Dome : Ammo from Heavy Weapons is consumed withing all instances of bloodsports.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users