My Rifle Build - Any Mistakes?

8 replies to this topic

Mace Madblood

Mace Madblood

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 06-July 16

Here is a build I have planned out for a Rifle user. I am very new to this game though, so are there any noticeable mistakes?

I have prioritised Damage, Healing and Crafting, mostly for PVE:

My Rifle Build

Stance: Marksman

Aura: Give'em Hell 4

Alpha Mutation: Bolster 4

Fairly easy to play, couple ways to heal self and others, plenty of damage and health, maximum crafting.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
http://planer.fallen...199010101010101

Use Attack Posture, you will gain morr damage fom it. If this build plans to use an assault rifle, pull from dodge to reach 192 rifle.

Marksman will not be required in this build as you will hit weapon requirements instantly on any weapon besides ARs. I should really make a video on 196+ weapon skill compared to 195.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Mace Madblood

Mace Madblood

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 06-July 16

Thank you Reaps for a quick reply :)

I like the suggestion of using Attack Posture instead.

I don't know much about end game weapons, except that from the Wiki I read that the best weapons require 195 in Rifle to use?

And you need 195 crafting to make the best items?

Mace Madblood

Mace Madblood

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 06-July 16

Taking on board the suggestions by Reaps, but with my desire to keep 195 Rifle and 195 Crafting capabilities without the need to rely on getting specific armor/items etc... I have tweaked my build to finish with this:

My New Build

Stance: Attack Posture 5

I have spent a lot less AP on the Attributes, which has allowed better skills.

I had 3 AP left over which I just put 1 of each in Rifle, Empathic and Power.

I maxed out Precision so that it lessens the impact from the -Precision from using the Attack Posture 5 stance.

I can still heal myself and others through my First Aid skill and Empathic Mutation abilities.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
195 crafting will work at 98 intelligence and 95 perception by the way.

But yes that build also works. The extra AP into any skill or mutation that has no passive effect doesn't boost anything sadly :(

Still viable for PVE tho easily

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

EnsKW

EnsKW

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 23-May 16

Hi,

Is it true for every build, that you need one stance, aura, and alpha mutation active at all times?

Is that what comes recommended for PVE rifle full crafting ability build?

Thanks!

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hi,

Is it true for every build, that you need one stance, aura, and alpha mutation active at all times?

Is that what comes recommended for PVE rifle full crafting ability build?

Thanks!

Alpha mutations are not required, simply if you want to, the gain isn't really much unless you are using primal vigor.

Posted Image

EnsKW

EnsKW

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 23-May 16

http://planer.fallen...101019001010101

sorry i am not fluent around forums, hope that link works. i found it somewhere around build guides, and started studying it. This above is the guide i wanted to follow.

it varies a little from what i have formed till now, but nothing is lost yet i think. i have 0 in strength, and 0 in group tactics. Also0 in alpha section, i figured if i dont invest in willpower, there is no point.

at lvl40, now i got dex,int,end,per maxed, and on the skills i got armor use, first aid, power, precision,rifle maxed. Still have like 100-120ap to spend.

just wanted to be sure to go the right way, as i heard it is hard/expensive to respec later..

so far doing so so, but got problems with staying alive when i fight bosses that have mobs around them.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

That build is actually fairly solid, nice job, but Alpha Mutations don't really "scale" off Willpower... you will hit the cap on Alpha Mutations long before you actually hit 55. So all of those abilities are earned for free, actually.

Just be sure "that" is the build you want, it's completely viable tho.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users