131 replies to this topic

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

You mean like being socially awkward, or having a knack for something?

I meant that IQ itself is a bunch of nonsense, just like BMI is nonsense.

Well BMI only truly fails if you have those very muscular guys and gals, also I presume there is a certain margin of error.

Better way is to measure your stomach size but just looking down and seeing a fat blob of meat is probably an indicator to start doing something about it.

IQ to my knowledge has a small margin of error as well and definitely through the times they have made the testing way better scrapping culture biased stuff and so forth, it could even be made without having to read anything for people that can't read that's prolly a good thing.

Of course if you feel like horseshizzels you will make your test not as good as if you were in top condition.

Nonetheless fact remains that the majority of cases, people with a high BMI have an unhealthy lifestyle, just because there are some muscular people out there which are nowadays a minority will not change that.

Same with IQ although still young as it is the many studies done to see some patterns in human behavior remains a fact, this does not mean that it's a 100% predictor of course...

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

It has been a few months, and I think I may have made up my mind concerning this subject. In our western society women are not at a disadvantage compared to men at all anymore. Women used to be treated like second grade citizens, as they still are the second and third world. We should focus on the women and girls getting treated badly over there, and the men and boys in our world here.

Our society is going down the drain fast.

QjrnJcF.png

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

It has been a few months, and I think I may have made up my mind concerning this subject. In our western society women are not at a disadvantage compared to men at all anymore. Women used to be treated like second grade citizens, as they still are the second and third world. We should focus on the women and girls getting treated badly over there, and the men and boys in our world here.

Our society is going down the drain fast.

I have seen a documentary in the Netherlands about school pressuring the parents to get their children on ADHD medicine while not being diagnosed with ADHD, majority of those cases were young boys (well only boys were seen in the documentary).

Reason was because they couldn't handle the boys in the classroom.

So yeah we are pumping our boys full with medicine with bad side effects and still a kind of unknown risk for the future because the schools refuse to do their freaking jobs.

And the most scary part of it is that these kind of schools are already saying that if their parents refuse to get them on pills that it's bad parenting from the parents side which is an inch by inch step to get child protective services into play and I dearly hope that will never happen.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

Boys being forced to become addicted to drugs (speed) all because they can be bit of a handful? Since when do schools have such power over their pupils's lives?

Those poor children., . their future gosh darned before they even had a chance to live. : (

QjrnJcF.png

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

I don't think ADHD medication is speed is it? O.o

I don't think they get addicted to it but they do become docile and apparently have massive headaches and get depressions from the medication. 

Quite sad that school can putt enough pressure on parents like this here. 

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

It is all about Phenethylamine  Both speed and amphetamines can be used. (Ritalin, Adderall)

Anything that messes directly with your central nervous system can (or will) cause headaches. Of course the only way to get rid of that problem is to start using painkillers as well . .

Don't do drugs kids, and stay in school. Yeah right. .

QjrnJcF.png

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

Wow, the more you know, that makes it even worse. o.o

Thing is by using painkillers can also cause headaches if overused or something which prolly is most likely gonna happen if you take all this crap in.

Keatson

Keatson

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 06-November 16

maxresdefault.jpg

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

I can't believe how deluded this woman is . .

QjrnJcF.png

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

I can't believe how deluded this woman is . .

And plenty of others believe what she does.

There is video (below) about ideological subversion explained by a defector from the KGB.

is it this, I don't know it does look like it somehow but people like her and seeing the move in all the area's talked about in the video does make a compelling case.

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18170 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

I have seen a documentary in the Netherlands about school pressuring the parents to get their children on ADHD medicine while not being diagnosed with ADHD, majority of those cases were young boys (well only boys were seen in the documentary).

Reason was because they couldn't handle the boys in the classroom.

So yeah we are pumping our boys full with medicine with bad side effects and still a kind of unknown risk for the future because the schools refuse to do their freaking jobs.

And the most scary part of it is that these kind of schools are already saying that if their parents refuse to get them on pills that it's bad parenting from the parents side which is an inch by inch step to get child protective services into play and I dearly hope that will never happen.

yes with antiauthoritary education you can't hold back those who simply do not care. teachers need proper tools, to act vs those little anarchists. and kids are anarchists. They grow up finding their place in the hierachy of society thats a rather normal process. And so persons of supposed authority need proer tools to show these little anarchists their place. Common sense and proper ideals are not given by nature they need to be lerned by try and error as well as rationality. But those aren't inbred human chracteristics.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

lets get our time travelling skills going

1. Marine Le Pen
  2. Brexit
  3. Jimmie Ã…kesson
  4. Fall of EU
  5. Unity founders stand (first half; Front National, UKIP, SD)

76561197986708510.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users