131 replies to this topic

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

You mean a cultural anthropologist and a doctor of public policy? I'm not sure if you know, but master's is a higher degree than bachelor's and the highest degree the one you are calling an engineer had was a master's in cultural anthropology.

what matters is what you do, you can get a master in whatever you feel is your gift in life yet you dont become an expert in everything, youre still way off the topic.

unless you assume youre going to prove people wrong with your "stereotype regressions" as you called it with a culture masters.

76561197986708510.png

KEEM★

KEEM★

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Joined 27-March 15

If what you say is true there would be studies showing that the pay gap could be explained by career choices, but then you admit there are not.

I'm done with this conversation anyway. Its not going anywhere and the amount of hypocrisy is getting out of hand.

I can't argue with stupid sorry.

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

statistics 2011-2012

https://docs.google....f=2&pli=1#gid=4

gap increased twice as fast for women in only two years

https://www.studyint...ersity-than-men

why how when things

http://www.nber.org/...n07/w12139.html

76561197986708510.png

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6974 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10

you sir, totally nuts 24/7.

so many numbers in my phone book,

i should start a muthafuckin phone book

- a$ap rocky, lyrical genius

Spoiler

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

so many numbers in my phone book,

i should start a muthagosh darnin phone book

- a$ap rocky, lyrical genius

Spoiler

i dont even feel like its appropriate to take it seriously, could only highlight bits and pieces for how little sense it made.

76561197986708510.png

SyllyBear

SyllyBear

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2499 posts
  • Joined 28-May 15

Problem lies in inability of men to cope with the fact a woman probably would be at least equally good if not better at the positions which were and still are reserved for men exclusively, thanks to their (un)conscious bias. I am not a person who takes studies for granted because of variables those come with, but not just one, we are talking here about many which conclude with the same findings - women have what it takes to succeed in business, ambition, interest, education and skill wise and women are better suited for business success in terms of communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Undeniable fact is women never got their chance to prove themselves. However that is something what is going to change sooner or later. Men can always go back to Middle Ages methods and to witch-hunt if it turns out we are doing some things even better.

Currently it is really hard for women to rise to the top because there is too much power in the hands of men and the masculine perspective, and women need to sacrifice a lot of their feminine qualities such as compassion, intuition and emotions and overcome rest obstacles - lack of opportunities and mentoring in the business world men have, family duties and constrains (being a mother is the full time job with over-hours) and lack of encouragement to get into harsh men's business world and remain there. However I blame the current business model (especially thanks to current economy and political systems) and honestly believe once when the numbers of women taking some serious model and principle changing positions in the business world won't be so drastically out of proportion with men, world will start to realize all mistakes which have been made and which we are still making and that's why I consider the last part of your sentence pretty much crucial to this problem - "because woman generally take a different route then man would"; they surely would and I feel it would be the better way, maybe not better for the individuals hungry for power and wealth, but rather for the whole system, hence humanity.  

Sheesh, what an exhausting topic, next time Eisena, could you please make a thread related to ummm... well I do not know, best it would be not to create any threads ^^

If women would be as good as they say, world be dominated by you since the start of times.

What is the reason women didn't build the world instead of men? What? Everything would be better if women took the wheels since the start, why didn't it happen? Why is it now that you were crying for power and oportunities when you allways had them, you just had to proof yourself worthy like many women did already, instead of cry for a chance.

Power in hands of men? You must be jokin. Any woman can have a good position in any place, thats really old and you are lost in time.

We had a woman president. There are others countrys with female president. If a leader of a whole country can be a woman, why not any gosh darning place? I know, excuses. You have to keep your victimized image, i am not sure for what...

Edited by SyllyBear, 14 June 2016 - 03:45 PM.

pmV9AdQ.png

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

Come now, there is absolutely no need to go down with name calling.

But talking about sources here goes.

http://www.cbsnews.c...-complete-myth/

A piece on why the gap is bogus and they provide the necessary sources for the piece.

Well the movie is so short I should say just watch it and make anything you want out of it.

http://www.businessi...men-2010-9?IR=T

Article and a video attached to it why woman make more money in tech.

Personal taught, this kinda goes in the supply and demand if you ask me.

Since there are not many woman in tech and they are very much willed in tech the pay for woman rises above that of men. 

http://www.reuters.c...1107?feedType=R

Kinda same story as previous if you ask me. :P

Just to remind, if you don't trust my sources it's better to look more closely instead of throwing it away in the trash bin.

You mean something like:

http://www.aauw.org/...-graduation.pdf

That actually kinda proofs my point that a lot of variables are not accounted for so I make a summary of my critique on figure 1 to 10.

Figure 1 and 2: Does not provide what field they are in and even in those fields you have all kinds of jobs that range from lower to higher pay.

so low paying and high paying fields mashed up together and we know that woman generally go in fields that are less paid.

Also they provide full-time but that is a broad thing since if I'm correctly in the USA 35 hours and above is full-time, men generally work more full-time then woman.

Figure 3 and 4: Goes into what majors the sexes choose and you see here perfectly that woman generally go into less paying fields then men.

I actually don't see a big problem in these figures it's pretty clear to me although they prolly could go deeper in each field but honestly I don't know on how broad these majors can be in university or college.

Figure 5: So to start with something positive I do like that they are broader here then figure 1 and 2 so far.

But I also have kind of the same critique as 1 and 2 since full-time is not specified here and the jobs specifically are not shown which is important in this figure.

Figure 6: is pretty clear, woman work less full-time and more par-time.

I don't have any critique here.

Figure 7: same critique I had in figure 3 and 4.

Figure 8: good that they have broaden the horizon here but still full-time is still way to vague, the positions in these fields can be quite important as well.

But my question would be: are these positions in these fields with no significant difference with pay not diverse enough, like talking about higher paid positions and lower paid?

If someone could answer because I don't know this.

Figure 9: This actually pisses me off, they had some better statistics but somehow had the feel to mash-up ALL fields together into 1.

Yeah it does finally talk specifics on hours but dropped all the different fields which is quite important mind you!

Figure 10: Mashing up everything here too look at my other critiques on this. 

Spoiler

Well I find that we could drop the name calling stuff but just to say 5+5=34 would be wrong even if you would claim that this is your opinion.

We do know that 5+5=10 and the best way to do it is explain that that's the case. :P

It might be a bit to much going to dumb down my point here but that should make my point extra clear in the more complex subjects. :)

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1275 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

Well we are not 100% different of course but I know what you're getting at and I have to disagree, the biological differences will always be there.

Yeah but the 'no girls allowed in the top' is just a bunch of bull, if the woman would be the best option they will take the woman but it doesn't happen as much because woman generally take a different route then man would. 

Weird, because I didn't know what I was getting at. I like to think there is a center point from which we all start, from there we move either towards the male or female side. It all depends on environmental factors where you end up. I am talking before birth in case you were wondering.

You are either a male or female, or hybrid if things go wrong. But personalities and certain traits are not mutually exclusive between the genders.

About the 'no girls allowed'. Childish behaviour, it was the only thing I could come up with which makes any sense. Yes, I've heard that argument before. Makes sense.

Spoiler

Oh my, I knew it. No, you know what, I won't post here anymore. Judging by your comments I really do not feel like debating about stuff like this with people who got their pubic hair recently. Seems like this is really a touchy subject for most guys, with a reason.

There's no need to call attention to other people's (lack of) pubic growth. If that's the outcome of threats I make,. I might just take your advice to heart.

In response to the pink text. Yes, I can agree with that. And you have given one explanation as to why women never got their chance to prove themselves. And that is indeed changing. In the west birthrates are dropping and people do focus on their careers instead of getting children.

Edited by Eisena, 14 June 2016 - 04:43 PM.

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

Come now, there is absolutely no need to go down with name calling.

But talking about sources here goes.

http://www.cbsnews.c...-complete-myth/

A piece on why the gap is bogus and they provide the necessary sources for the piece.

Well the movie is so short I should say just watch it and make anything you want out of it.

http://www.businessi...men-2010-9?IR=T

Article and a video attached to it why woman make more money in tech.

Personal taught, this kinda goes in the supply and demand if you ask me.

Since there are not many woman in tech and they are very much willed in tech the pay for woman rises above that of men. 

http://www.reuters.c...1107?feedType=R

Kinda same story as previous if you ask me. :P

Just to remind, if you don't trust my sources it's better to look more closely instead of throwing it away in the trash bin.

That actually kinda proofs my point that a lot of variables are not accounted for so I make a summary of my critique on figure 1 to 10.

Figure 1 and 2: Does not provide what field they are in and even in those fields you have all kinds of jobs that range from lower to higher pay.

so low paying and high paying fields mashed up together and we know that woman generally go in fields that are less paid.

Also they provide full-time but that is a broad thing since if I'm correctly in the USA 35 hours and above is full-time, men generally work more full-time then woman.

Figure 3 and 4: Goes into what majors the sexes choose and you see here perfectly that woman generally go into less paying fields then men.

I actually don't see a big problem in these figures it's pretty clear to me although they prolly could go deeper in each field but honestly I don't know on how broad these majors can be in university or college.

Figure 5: So to start with something positive I do like that they are broader here then figure 1 and 2 so far.

But I also have kind of the same critique as 1 and 2 since full-time is not specified here and the jobs specifically are not shown which is important in this figure.

Figure 6: is pretty clear, woman work less full-time and more par-time.

I don't have any critique here.

Figure 7: same critique I had in figure 3 and 4.

Figure 8: good that they have broaden the horizon here but still full-time is still way to vague, the positions in these fields can be quite important as well.

But my question would be: are these positions in these fields with no significant difference with pay not diverse enough, like talking about higher paid positions and lower paid?

If someone could answer because I don't know this.

Figure 9: This actually pisses me off, they had some better statistics but somehow had the feel to mash-up ALL fields together into 1.

Yeah it does finally talk specifics on hours but dropped all the different fields which is quite important mind you!

Figure 10: Mashing up everything here too look at my other critiques on this. 

Well I find that we could drop the name calling stuff but just to say 5+5=34 would be wrong even if you would claim that this is your opinion.

We do know that 5+5=10 and the best way to do it is explain that that's the case. :P

It might be a bit to much going to dumb down my point here but that should make my point extra clear in the more complex subjects. :)

good summary^

anyway, its unavoidable to be receiving insults when you disagree with a feminist so being called stupid over and over because they cant back up their own arguments is just unfortunate.

its got so out of hand with how good weve got it equaly since we arent able to shrug simple things off

if you have sex with a girl while shes drunk, youre likely to be thrown in jail because yea, go equality.

we see these enormous gaps in having the priviledge of more easily getting into a university and companies follow the feminist pill.

simply the good will produced its fruit and left uncontrolled for too long that its just getting completely rotten

there was a time when you would just shrug things off with saying for yourself "women be crazy" and move on

today youve got to be real considerate because women are going to be crazy as hell and ruin your life if you arent careful.

Edited by Vazkulator, 14 June 2016 - 04:39 PM.

76561197986708510.png

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1275 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

A side note.  You should put massive amounts of quoted text between [.spoiler][./spoiler] tags. Makes the page a lot nicer to navigate. 

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

Weird, because I didn't know what I was getting at. I like to think there is a center point from which we all start, from there we move either towards the male or female side. It all depends on environmental factors where you end up. I am talking before birth in case you were wondering.

You are either a male or female, or hybrid if things go wrong. But personalities and certain traits are not mutually exclusive between the genders.

About the 'no girls allowed'. Childish behaviour, it was the only thing I could come up with which makes any sense. Yes, I've heard that argument before. Makes sense.

I can only talk about intelligence since I digged into that and I can say that, that has very little to do with environment.

Well let's putt it different, You can hurt your intelligence way more then that you could improve on and intelligence is.

Intelligence is between 40 and 80% determent by genetics, guess further studies should narrow it down but researchers doing this go closer to the 80% then the 40%.

But different which is more on your point I got this from the Jason Stapleton show, guy was reading an article about a boy who had some complications at birth so his genitals or something cut off and the parents and psychologists and other medical peeps decided to raise the boy as a girl, shortly said they went so far with that, that did a lot of harm for the boy and when he found out about it, he changed back to his boy name and lived as a boy and not a girl ever since.

I guess with some keywords you could dig that up if you're interested about it. :)

And yes personalities can be quite different but I was only pointing out the biological differences. 

I understand that some guys can have more feminine behavior and some girls have more boyish behavior. 

Well in some parts of the military girls are not allowed although in the Netherlands now they are going to allow woman in the Marine corps without lowering the bar for them.

I hope they scratch these bars over the board as it should be though. :)

-

Well Vaz I think feminism could still do good things but then in regions like the Middle East, Africa and Asia too (but less so then the other 2) not certain on South-America.

Just saying woman get treated like garbage in these regions they need it the most there.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9638 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

No? Just because people are loud (and aggressive), doesn't make them right about anything. I think that makes people ignorant. At the very least ignorant about their own behaviour.

What.

What the fuck are you talking about?

When did i ever said they were right in any thing? What are you even talking about? I don't even understand the correlation in anything you've said.

why do i even try.

Not just the internet though but your comment kinda reminds me of this video. 

The guy is being a deliberate asshole tho. 

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18223 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Well in some parts of the military girls are not allowed although in the Netherlands now they are going to allow woman in the Marine corps without lowering the bar for them.

Why should they? doesn't makes sense. If the Military has a requirement, then everyone applying regardless of gender should forfill them.

Edited by LilyV3, 15 June 2016 - 01:23 AM.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Seadee

Seadee

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2111 posts
  • Joined 05-December 10

Why shoudl they? doesn't makes sense. If the Military has a requirement, then everyone applying regardless of gender should forfill them.

this is how it feels when people call us elitist for not letting in silvers or people under the age of 18... 

Posted ImagePosted Image

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

The guy is being a deliberate asshole tho. 

I know, I wasn't talking about the guy though. :P

Why should they? doesn't makes sense. If the Military has a requirement, then everyone applying regardless of gender should forfill them.

I don't think you got me, I find it a bad thing that they've lowered the bar for woman in the military, they should scratch that across the board.

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

actually everybody cant join the army for real obvious reasons, are you going to carry me if i get shot in the leg?

lets say i did get shot in the leg or blew off half my patootie if it gets the point across properly.

for some reason theres just this woman next to me, what are the odds of her carrying me more than 2 meters before feeling like shes about to be split in half?

so why theyre there is beyond me, if there is a drive and passion to support the troops then there are plenty of jobs in the army where you dont trust the one next to you with your life and have a constant awareness of the life of the person that has your back.

there was a time when men would go to war to so that women and children wouldnt have to, kek

Edited by Vazkulator, 15 June 2016 - 03:08 AM.

76561197986708510.png

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18223 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

I know, I wasn't talking about the guy though. :P

I don't think you got me, I find it a bad thing that they've lowered the bar for woman in the military, they should scratch that across the board.

ah ok, makes sense then, because

sounded like you wanted to remove the non lowered bars.

Edited by LilyV3, 15 June 2016 - 02:54 AM.

Posted Image
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

sounded like you wanted to remove the non lowered bars.

Hmm yeah this is exactly the reason why I mostly re-read what I post. :P

Sorry for the confuzzlement ^_^

damn2112

damn2112

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Joined 17-April 13

actually everybody cant join the army for real obvious reasons, are you going to carry me if i get shot in the leg?
lets say i did get shot in the leg or blew off half my patootie if it gets the point across properly.
for some reason theres just this woman next to me, what are the odds of her carrying me more than 2 meters before feeling like shes about to be split in half?
so why theyre there is beyond me, if there is a drive and passion to support the troops then there are plenty of jobs in the army where you dont trust the one next to you with your life and have a constant awareness of the life of the person that has your back.

there was a time when men would go to war to so that women and children wouldnt have to, kek

How would you get your patootie blown off, if it did then no more taking dumps.
76561198070312971.png

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

How would you get your patootie blown off, if it did then no more taking dumps.

by offending a feminist in 2016 who hasnt taken a time out recently in its safe space

76561197986708510.png

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

Speaking of lowering the bar

Speaking of Equality

Speaking of women in the army

Speaking of feminazi

The fruit of good will is fresh out of the factory and already broken, feminist pill strikes hard

https://fee.org/arti...omic Education)

once the feminazis finally gets the rough, rugged cookie theyve been demanding to be served equally to men, it suddenly becomes "Slavery"

Edited by Vazkulator, 15 June 2016 - 06:48 AM.

76561197986708510.png

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1275 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

What.

What the fuck are you talking about?

When did i ever said they were right in any thing? What are you even talking about? I don't even understand the correlation in anything you've said.

why do i even try.

There's no need for the F-word.  I'll explain;

No it is just that they are often the loudest and i guess, the most common denominator around. 

Some of them are super aggressive and that makes everyone over the internet raise an eyebrow. 

You start your sentence with a 'No' , yet it seems you agree with me. I just explained what I meant with ignorant people. That's it, We agree on something. But  I understand what confused you.

I can only talk about intelligence since I digged into that and I can say that, that has very little to do with environment.

Well let's putt it different, You can hurt your intelligence way more then that you could improve on and intelligence is.

Intelligence is between 40 and 80% determent by genetics, guess further studies should narrow it down but researchers doing this go closer to the 80% then the 40%.

But different which is more on your point I got this from the Jason Stapleton show, guy was reading an article about a boy who had some complications at birth so his genitals or something cut off and the parents and psychologists and other medical peeps decided to raise the boy as a girl, shortly said they went so far with that, that did a lot of harm for the boy and when he found out about it, he changed back to his boy name and lived as a boy and not a girl ever since.

I guess with some keywords you could dig that up if you're interested about it.  :)

And yes personalities can be quite different but I was only pointing out the biological differences. 

I understand that some guys can have more feminine behavior and some girls have more boyish behavior. 

I hope they scratch these bars over the board as it should be though.  :)

I've never read an article about intelligence in people, but isn't it common sense that smart people produce smart offspring?  But hurting your intelligence? Now, if you have a text ready I could read about that subject I would be very interested. : )   I only hope those studies were not focused around IQ..

I've come across that story a while back actually. I suppose it is the same story we are talking about. It was an American boy raised as a girl. Probably lost his appendages due to a botched circumcision. Eventually he would become so unhappy about his lot in life that he ended it prematurely.

That raises the question,. 'what are you'? Are you your gender, or is your gender you?  Oh I do like to get sidetracked. ^^ 

Edited by Eisena, 15 June 2016 - 09:22 AM.

:^)

:^)

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3804 posts
  • Joined 07-February 15
People still think the wage gap is real?

wow

Ia8NHrf.png

spenco44

spenco44

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1461 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

as a fembrinist i am very tribbered

CUTVsib.png7eEWFxS.png3rjRhBG.pngCZJij79.pngBPVuVk2.pngdK2thod.pngDwWvPiQ.pngeAjBa9t.pnglEj3oJG.png75ez1Gw.pnggMp5ZmI.pngO339uke.png8YIbXNw.pngAr1FUUY.png

APB is designed to be kind of like rock, paper, scissors with its niches, but the HVR is when that annoying kid no one likes just shakes his hand around and goes "BOOOOMM!!!!! ATOMIC BOMB I WIN!!!!!"

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9638 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

There's no need for the F-word.  I'll explain;

You start your sentence with a 'No' , yet it seems you agree with me. I just explained what I meant with ignorant people. That's it, We agree on something. But  I understand what confused you.

No shit.
It still doesn't make the slightest sense. You pulled an whole argument out of nothing, one that still has got nothing to with what any of us were talking about.
Even if you had only read the "no" and made a whole reply based on it (which is beyond me why you would only read one word), it still wouldn't make sense. But honestly i am not getting into how vague the context is at the moment or what would be the correct way of doing things.

Because, honestly everything about that just screams to me to just give up this convo. Sorry Eisena, you are alright dude, but i am just don't see the point in arguing weather or not who is right or wrong here.

And for the heads up, i was answering "no" to this:

But they also got me wondering, is there really something inherently wrong with the way things are right now?

Edited by Bellenettiel, 15 June 2016 - 07:13 PM.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18223 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

If women would be as good as they say, world be dominated by you since the start of times.

What is the reason women didn't build the world instead of men? What? Everything would be better if women took the wheels since the start, why didn't it happen? Why is it now that you were crying for power and oportunities when you allways had them, you just had to proof yourself worthy like many women did already, instead of cry for a chance.

Power in hands of men? You must be jokin. Any woman can have a good position in any place, thats really old and you are lost in time.

We had a woman president. There are others countrys with female president. If a leader of a whole country can be a woman, why not any gosh darning place? I know, excuses. You have to keep your victimized image, i am not sure for what...

because women are simply not better at some things, but thats what fmeinsist don't want to hear. But they are quite unchallanged at being pregnant and breastfeeding babies, because we aren'T seahorses where the male is takign care about the babies. And thats, even if the feminsts don't want too hear it, the purpose of the women. It's quite hard to hunt food or doing work while being round bellied. A few decades if higher tehcnology and some think they can defeat and break what nature established in million of years. :doh1:

And history has proofed that often enough females were also leading, but it seems that the drive in females is lower not making most of them wanting to go that way.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

because women are simply not better at some things, but thats what fmeinsist don't want to hear. But they are quite unchallanged at being pregnant and breastfeeding babies, because we aren'T seahorses where the male is takign care about the babies. And thats, even if the feminsts don't want too hear it, the purpose of the women. It's quite hard to hunt food or doing work while being round bellied. A few decades if higher tehcnology and some think they can defeat and break what nature established in million of years. :doh1:

And history has proofed that often enough females were also leading, but it seems that the drive in females is lower not making most of them wanting to go that way.

thats a good point, which is also a big reason why the message i just chose to highlight words on bamboonas message, saying that "weve been doing it wrong for centuries

this is pretty much answering the point of why its so stupid to say something like that, we didnt have a government/balanced system since "the very beginning" we were depending on brute strength, structure and order were brought by the strong and the reason we are so flexible today and even have a choice to balance our responsibilities are the fruit of the past.

Even yet today americans believe theyre the first to bring female rights to vote etc yet gustav vasa were the main source of the first push forward to anything going in the right direction for the value of our women not just by rights, votes but their voice in general, all of these movies that americans are so proud of amongst their disgusting slavery and women moving forward is just a romanticized propaganda bullcrap that theyre rubbing themselves with to forget how they dont even have any kind of history in the first place, not to mention how their only history is about theyre being the nation of the most enormous social inequalities yet today(youre either crawling or walking over other people)

to put it simple, its exactly like you said aboue the past lily: we couldnt really choose to let our female partner to go out and do what men were doing becuase we didnt have the structure and order we have today to let us do both, therefor such a big reason why i didnt choose to take bamboonas message seriously where i just highlighted some of the words that just didnt even make any sense at all.

still today weve got the ability to choose and take equal amounts of responsibilities as a couple yet women will most of the time choose to be with their sons and daughters because its their choice and not because they have to, we are different and theres nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Vazkulator, 16 June 2016 - 05:56 AM.

76561197986708510.png

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18223 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

thats a good point, which is also a big reason why the message i just chose to highlight words on bamboonas message, saying that "weve been doing it wrong for centuries

this is pretty much answering the point of why its so stupid to say something like that, we didnt have a government/balanced system since "the very beginning" we were depending on brute strength, structure and order were brought by the strong and the reason we are so flexible today and even have a choice to balance our responsibilities are the fruit of the past.

Even yet today americans believe theyre the first to bring female rights to vote etc yet gustav vasa were the main source of the first push forward to anything going in the right direction for the value of our women not just by rights, votes but their voice in general, all of these movies that americans are so proud of amongst their disgusting slavery and women moving forward is just a romanticized propaganda bullcrap that theyre rubbing themselves with to forget how they dont even have any kind of history in the first place, not to mention how their only history is about theyre being the nation of the most enormous social inequalities yet today(youre either crawling or walking over other people)

to put it simple, its exactly like you said aboue the past lily: we couldnt really choose to let our female partner to go out and do what men were doing becuase we didnt have the structure and order we have today to let us do both, therefor such a big reason why i didnt choose to take bamboonas message seriously where i just highlighted some of the words that just didnt even make any sense at all.

still today weve got the ability to choose and take equal amounts of responsibilities as a couple yet women will most of the time choose to be with their sons and daughters because its their choice and not because they have to, we are different and theres nothing wrong with that.

yeah Life is weird, and the most weird are self proclaimed good people.

Guy goes training to be sexy.

Some girls find it sexy,

He has sex with some,

evertyhing fine and "normal" form most amles poitn fo view. feminist call him because he objectifies women

Girl tries does training, tries to be sexy  feminsits call it "you objectify yourself"

Some guys fond the girl sexy,

She has sex with soem gyus: gets claled a b1tch

GG, I thought that Women don't have a sexuality thing was a medieval surpression cosntruct, but obviously a lot of feminist kinda still try to tell other females they shouldn't "objectify" themselves, while in fact it means, "don't have the sexlife you want"

The World is so full crap it's unbelieveable. It's still just 2 humans like having "fun and an own sexlife" and still get treated differently, mostly by the feminsits who try to tell someone else whats wrong and right.

I would gather all those stupid feminists and send them soemwhere to africa or asia where women are really terated like subhumans, there they can do some proper work for equality.

But that isn't something you can do lazy from at home in front of your PC from within your pleasant first world country. Just loudmouth wannabe Do-gooders.

Edited by LilyV3, 18 June 2016 - 12:17 AM.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1275 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

No shit.
It still doesn't make the slightest sense. You pulled an whole argument out of nothing, one that still has got nothing to with what any of us were talking about.
Even if you had only read the "no" and made a whole reply based on it (which is beyond me why you would only read one word), it still wouldn't make sense. But honestly i am not getting into how vague the context is at the moment or what would be the correct way of doing things.

Because, honestly everything about that just screams to me to just give up this convo. Sorry Eisena, you are alright dude, but i am just don't see the point in arguing weather or not who is right or wrong here.

And for the heads up, i was answering "no" to this:

It made perfect sense to me. ^^'  But thank you for taking the time to continue this conversation.  But that was what the 'No' was there for? I failed to get that.

Is there really something inherently wrong with the way things are right now?  No.

But there has to be something wrong, right? Are those people loud just to be loud? Are these people creating problems where there are none?  Is this feminist movement just like our conversation, where the people involved have no idea anymore what is is they are about? : o

SyllyBear

SyllyBear

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2499 posts
  • Joined 28-May 15

Not sure if putting babies in the middle of this discussion would fit. But that women are made for the care of babies, childrens, is undeniable. I don't think a man can naturally do it as women do. But after that i think women can really do anything if they want to.

There are even female body builders:

Having their clits bigger than my muscet. The sky is the limit.

pmV9AdQ.png

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9638 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

It made perfect sense to me. ^^'  But thank you for taking the time to continue this conversation.  But that was what the 'No' was there for? I failed to get that.

Is there really something inherently wrong with the way things are right now?  No.
But there has to be something wrong, right? Are those people loud just to be loud? Are these people creating problems where there are none?  Is this feminist movement just like our conversation, where the people involved have no idea anymore what is is they are about? : o

._. gosh i am back at this again. Tho!

Yeah kinda.

The point i was trying to make is that it filled with all kinds of people, associating them with only the loud obnoxious kind isn't right, since (like others said before me) it is also filled with actual decent and alright guys/gals. 

What you are seeing isn't something that exists only for the feminism movement, but for everything in general: It also exists also in gaming communities for example.
It is just the nature of conversations and discussions:

What might look like common sense to you, isn't for the next. As that depends on beliefs and knowledge of your surroundings. 
Which is discussions on a nutshell, we rant about crap we don't (or not fully) understand with other people whom might understand more or less. Speaking like every single thing is a fact and that our source is always the correct one.

Which is sort of hypocritical on my behalf, but i guess the rule of the thumb is to share what you know and try to understand the perspective of who shares it.

Edited by Bellenettiel, 16 June 2016 - 11:51 AM.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1275 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

Hehehe, you just can't help yourself can you? ^^

Yes.

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18223 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Having their clits bigger than my muscet. The sky is the limit.

Body builders? you mean hormone destroyed hulks? This is a kind of abnomality done by unnatural substances (and in this regards on both male and female "body builders")

Edited by LilyV3, 17 June 2016 - 01:15 AM.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9046 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

Yeah I won't bite it. Explaining to you things like genetic and anatomical studies, paleontology, anthropology, morphology and developmental biology would be mission impossible when you can't comprehend simple things like people can't play APB offline :P

I love the juxtaposition.

Arson, murder and jaywalking :P

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

I've never read an article about intelligence in people, but isn't it common sense that smart people produce smart offspring?  But hurting your intelligence? Now, if you have a text ready I could read about that subject I would be very interested. : )   I only hope those studies were not focused around IQ..

I had to read, watch and listen to it since I made a sociology paper for my yet upcoming examination and I chose to do it on intelligence and the refugee crisis.

But yeah it does surround IQ on what I've read and watch on it.

Kinda sounds like you're biased on the IQ stuff but If you really find all the stuff interesting I would ask for at least an open mind and dig into it yourself and judge on it.

So for the easiest stuff, I prefer listening so you could type on youtube: 'Stefan Molyneux IQ' where he talks with experts on the field on different matters and it's also a good way to dig into these people's research papers.

Also Bomb in the brain which is less focused on IQ (it has been quite a while since I listened to those series).

You could also go on google and type something like: 'why inbreeding hurts intelligence' most article's you will find are on muslim inbreeding which apparently is rampant in these countries  sadly enough.

I also used the following article as a base to look further on what has been written there so that could be a good base to start on.

http://www.businessi...11-11?op=1&IR=T

So yeah basically in some cases you need to find it yourself I don't bookmark all the interesting stuff I've read on. :P

SyllyBear

SyllyBear

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2499 posts
  • Joined 28-May 15

Body builders? you mean hormone destroyed hulks? This is a kind of abnomality done by unnatural substances (and in this regards on both male and female "body builders")

But they can, right?

The sky is the limit.

pmV9AdQ.png

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18223 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

But they can, right?

The sky is the limit.

well sure they can, I also could run aroudn nakes screamign and pooping on other peopls doorsteps. But just because you can doesn't mean you have to or should do it.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1275 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

I had to read, watch and listen to it since I made a sociology paper for my yet upcoming examination and I chose to do it on intelligence and the refugee crisis.

But yeah it does surround IQ on what I've read and watch on it.

Kinda sounds like you're biased on the IQ stuff but If you really find all the stuff interesting I would ask for at least an open mind and dig into it yourself and judge on it.

So for the easiest stuff, I prefer listening so you could type on youtube: 'Stefan Molyneux IQ' where he talks with experts on the field on different matters and it's also a good way to dig into these people's research papers.

Also Bomb in the brain which is less focused on IQ (it has been quite a while since I listened to those series).

You could also go on google and type something like: 'why inbreeding hurts intelligence' most article's you will find are on muslim inbreeding which apparently is rampant in these countries  sadly enough.

I also used the following article as a base to look further on what has been written there so that could be a good base to start on.

http://www.businessi...11-11?op=1&IR=T

So yeah basically in some cases you need to find it yourself I don't bookmark all the interesting stuff I've read on. :P

IQ is made up, you can't measure intelligence, nor can you measure thoughts.  I dislike the use of unmeasurables in scientific papers. But I do have an open mind.

Thanks for the time you took to post this here, I'll take a look.

Hordes of inbred muslims,.. the horror. Privileged people...

SyllyBear

SyllyBear

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2499 posts
  • Joined 28-May 15

IQ is made up, you can't measure intelligence, nor can you measure thoughts.  I dislike the use of unmeasurables in scientific papers. But I do have an open mind.

Thanks for the time you took to post this here, I'll take a look.

Hordes of inbred muslims,.. the horror. Privileged people...

There are plenty of "smart people" that get involved into dumb situations, doing dumb things that you couldnt believe.

I am totally with you. You can be intelligent for some stuff and completly fail for the rest. And it's usually common sense.

pmV9AdQ.png

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1275 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

There are plenty of "smart people" that get involved into dumb situations, doing dumb things that you couldnt believe.

I am totally with you. You can be intelligent for some stuff and completly fail for the rest. And it's usually common sense.

You mean like being socially awkward, or having a knack for something?

I meant that IQ itself is a bunch of nonsense, just like BMI is nonsense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users