• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Radpit Rachel

Radpit Rachel

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 06-April 12

I just returned to the game after about a year away from the game. All of my characters are naked, inventories are empty, vaults are empty.
Am I bugged? Did I miss something?

Posted Image

Abel Tesfaye

Abel Tesfaye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Joined 05-July 14

Perhaps the server merge?

Anyways - this isn't the place to ask though. Try support :)

EDIT: mommy im stupid. forgot Fallen Earth is also a thing. moving on <.<

Edited by KellinXoXo, 15 April 2016 - 09:48 AM.

fK1Qo3S.png Yellow Squad fK1Qo3S.png

Tunner

Tunner

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 26-September 11

I havent been playing for only several months and my char is wiped clean too....

Edited by Tunner, 20 April 2016 - 05:22 AM.

Fay Wray

Fay Wray

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 28-December 13

sounds like account may have been hacked/otherwise messed with?  A few people i know have had similar issues in the past couple of years, may also be some kinda bug, its mostly been accounts that have been inactive a while and are then discovered to be empty (so hard to know for sure as a player), the only way to find out for sure is to contact support and wait for the formula response (caution, waiting for support to respond may involve a long wait, possibly reincarnation).

Unless the accounts have many yellow chips and lots of 55 gear its probably easier to just replace the items yourself ingame.

p.s. The Skies may be a worthwhile alternative to regrinding items in FE end of days, looks promising, but very early alpha access right now

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

sounds like account may have been hacked/otherwise messed with?  A few people i know have had similar issues in the past couple of years, may also be some kinda bug, its mostly been accounts that have been inactive a while and are then discovered to be empty (so hard to know for sure as a player), the only way to find out for sure is to contact support and wait for the formula response (caution, waiting for support to respond may involve a long wait, possibly reincarnation).

Unless the accounts have many yellow chips and lots of 55 gear its probably easier to just replace the items yourself ingame.

p.s. The Skies may be a worthwhile alternative to regrinding items in FE end of days, looks promising, but very early alpha access right now

I don't think there are inactive protocols like that for fe but I'm not too sure(maybe for legacy accounts never claimed but that might be it). Support and not holding ones breath are the best bet.

Skies is promising but very early. Although it will be very different to FE. So far I only dislike that I can't throw bricks like it seems I should be able to.

Edited by AgentNoir, 24 April 2016 - 02:32 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Tunner

Tunner

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 26-September 11

I gave up on support. Oddly enough they answered me, but when I answered them back with info they wanted, they didnt come back to me. Thought it might have been a problem with e-mails or whatever, but a new ticket with my case number didnt help. So, yeah Ill use all other means, and if nothing helps, Im outta here. Its unacceptable to come back to a game and have no items whatsoever.

Edited by Tunner, 26 April 2016 - 08:52 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users