55 replies to this topic

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
Make some better threads. You have had weeks get back in the gold mine and come back with something interesting.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Make some better threads. You have had weeks get back in the gold mine and come back with something interesting.

Dear Inane,

The last few weeks were spent pinning for your gentle literary touch. We've been lost without you. Your wit, piercing critique and insightful knowledge has been missed on this forum like the desert misses the rain. Your lightest post is like an embrace from our mother. We love you more than crackheads love a hit.

P.S.-Just kidding! The last two weeks was like a vacation in Tahiti. You suck more than an F5 tornado. Get bent.

Love,

Kitty

Edited by LilRedhare, 26 March 2016 - 08:06 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Dear Inane,

The last few weeks were spent pinning for your gentle literary touch. We've been lost without you. Your wit, piercing critique and insightful knowledge has been missed on this forum like the desert misses the rain. Your lightest post is like an embrace from our mother. We love you more than crackheads love a hit.

P.S.-Just kidding! The last two weeks was like a vacation in Tahiti. You suck more than an F5 tornado. Get bent.

Love,

Kitty

So I got bent what now?

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

So I got bent what now?

Hold position...

DLBanner1.jpg

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14
You just hadto post something for kit to regurgitate on. Wayyyyy tooo gooooo inane >.>

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

You just hadto post something for kit to regurgitate on. Wayyyyy tooo gooooo inane >.>

Not like it changes anything really nothing is being posted here really and this doesn't change anything lol. The fact only kit replied shows that.

Edited by AgentNoir, 28 March 2016 - 07:01 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Make some better threads. 

Any ideas?

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Any ideas?

Nope but then again you would be 1 of those people better suited as your stuff is interesting lol. I more wanted to see who was still lurking and at what frequency.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

It was either that or listen to the sound of you being banned...again...

P.S.-Keep it up...I think you passed Magora now. Six more and you can catch up to your buddy Mittens  :Ha Ha Ha:

DLBanner1.jpg

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

It was either that or listen to the sound of you being banned...again...

P.S.-Keep it up...I think you passed Magora now. Six more and you can catch up to your buddy Mittens  Ha%20Ha%20Ha.gif

Ma'am we understand you are lost but you need to go home. Here you go:
http://forums.gamers...s-in-the-ashes/

But hey tell us more about how simpleton was legit again. That was a compelling story.

Also only english speakers speakers allowed here.

Heretic
Nysak

baddog

baddog

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 24-June 15

Sooo, any of you pro gamers heard of The Skies?  Looks and sounds very FE, but just cause they talk the talk, we have already seen companies fail to walk the walk.....

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=344309891

looks interesting, if very russian so far, but its a small mosty app type games company by the look, however as Gamerslast have given up on FE it looks like the closest thing out there... any ideas on it?  Waiting on news of release, sounds like its going into closed testing atm :)

p.s. Looks like Aroa Croft is already interested (couple comments in steam discussion), now there is a reason to try the pvp out at least! :D

Edited by baddog, 30 March 2016 - 09:14 AM.

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

Sooo, any of you pro gamers heard of The Skies?  Looks and sounds very FE, but just cause they talk the talk, we have already seen companies fail to walk the walk.....

looks interesting, if very russian so far, but its a small mosty app type games company by the look, however as Gamerslast have given up on FE it looks like the closest thing out there... any ideas on it?  Waiting on news of release, sounds like its going into closed testing atm :)

p.s. Looks like Aroa Croft is already interested (couple comments in steam discussion), now there is a reason to try the pvp out at least! :D

Here topic was: http://forums.gamers...9515-the-skies/
This posted vid was recorded in closed alpha year ago, thats why so raw.
Last cinematic trailer 

http://skiesmmorpg.com/
from one russian stream (still pretty raw, alpha)

UPDT: Open Alpha 16th of April

Edited by Stalker2001, 31 March 2016 - 02:03 AM.

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Ma'am we understand you are lost but you need to go home. Here you go:
http://forums.gamers...s-in-the-ashes/

But hey tell us more about how simpleton was legit again. That was a compelling story.

Also only english speakers speakers allowed here.

Me....say Simpleton McGee was...legit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Go home, Inane, you're drunk...it's cute, but oh so droll.

Hope you enjoyed the stories...would love to see you attempt one sometime. Then again, you're out of your comfort zone posting so far away as the Suggestion threads. I suggest you stay stuck on stupid...we find the familiarity comforting.

DLBanner1.jpg

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

I think Heretic's yearly charity should be getting kit some speech lessons. Maybe then we could put a voice to go along with the drooling nonsensical mommy that spews from your meth induced mind. But, on behalf on heretic we are curious how the finger banging with the Walmart checkout boy is going? Has he off'd himself yet?

Posted Image

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

I think Heretic's yearly charity should be getting kit some speech lessons. Maybe then we could put a voice to go along with the drooling nonsensical mommy that spews from your meth induced mind. But, on behalf on heretic we are curious how the finger banging with the Walmart checkout boy is going? Has he off'd himself yet?

Heretic and charity...that's called an oxymoron. Besides, I think you have enough charity cases within your clan to last quite a while, yourself included. As for the WalMart checkout boy...He did ask me to ask you why you never call and suggested you get checked for an STD.

Edited by LilRedhare, 31 March 2016 - 05:27 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Heretic and charity...that's called an oxymoron. Besides, I think you have enough charity cases within your clan to last quite a while, yourself included. As for the WalMart checkout boy...He did ask me to ask you why you never call and suggested you get checked for an STD.

clap clap for the handicapped.
Atleast you tried.

I AM QWEEN

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Go home, Inane, you're drunk...it's cute, but oh so droll.

Hope you enjoyed the stories...would love to see you attempt one sometime. Then again, you're out of your comfort zone posting so far away as the Suggestion threads. I suggest you stay stuck on stupid...we find the familiarity comforting.

you did defend simpleton and say he was legit, you also claimed hooli was legit when he openely admitted he was botting. You have attempted to defend several people who were banned.
The proof is somewhere on these forums, but unlike you i dont live for the approval of the people who read this so i couldnt begin to go find the direct link to your drool that leaked its way on to these pages. So go on ahead and type up your page long response on how you didnt. Maybe by the time you get done proof reading and editing your reply for a forum post someone else will have taken the time to link the posts.

I AM QWEEN

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

Woah, so serious. Our Heretic Charities have been quite successful in the past, I mean adopt a Chota monkey was a hit. We're just out to help the less fortunate kids of fallen girth out. And don't be upset because the Walmart checkout boy lied about being a college athlete or military officer, and it ended up being the best you'd ever had. And so what if he gave you an STD, I'm sure you can move past this part in the relationship, sure hes bottom shelf, but hes your bottom shelf :^)

Posted Image

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

you did defend simpleton and say he was legit, you also claimed hooli was legit when he openely admitted he was botting. You have attempted to defend several people who were banned.
The proof is somewhere on these forums, but unlike you i dont live for the approval of the people who read this so i couldnt begin to go find the direct link to your drool that leaked its way on to these pages. So go on ahead and type up your page long response on how you didnt. Maybe by the time you get done proof reading and editing your reply for a forum post someone else will have taken the time to link the posts.

Go home...you're drunk...and banned (but I'd bet a buffalo nickle you have a "secret" reroll toon, Qween; you can't help it and you know it).

P.S.-you still can't spell-check or punctuate for sheeeet. God, you're bad...

Edited by LilRedhare, 31 March 2016 - 09:43 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Woah, so serious. Our Heretic Charities have been quite successful in the past, I mean adopt a Chota monkey was a hit. We're just out to help the less fortunate kids of fallen girth out. And don't be upset because the Walmart checkout boy lied about being a college athlete or military officer, and it ended up being the best you'd ever had. And so what if he gave you an STD, I'm sure you can move past this part in the relationship, sure hes bottom shelf, but hes your bottom shelf :^)

JD, there's no reason to play off the love you have for the WalMart checkout boy onto me. We could care less about your little dalliances. Come on out of that closet, it's not like we don't already know, anyway. However, I do find it rather creepy you "adopted" a CHOTA monkey. I mean, I'm not judging, but...isn't that sort of....pervy? Do we all really have to be subjected to the monkey showing us on the doll where "Uncle" JD touched him? Sheesh, guy...I preferred it when all you did was eat paint chips and breathe the noxious fumes all over the forum...

DLBanner1.jpg

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

ohh hooli that's who I meant lmao. Never remember who those people are or who does what lol. But yeah kit prob defended simpleton she did for sure defend hooligan lol. Anyone shes slightly warm to she defends even though she is clueless lol.

Shrug meant hooligan lol ohh well same difference.

Ohh the suggestion threads are out of my comfort zone...my you are new here.

Go home...you're drunk...and banned (but I'd bet a buffalo nickle you have a "secret" reroll toon, Qween; you can't help it and you know it).

What is he going to reroll all over the 2 people trying to be ron glass in global? Or maybe the afk people everywhere. Damn secret toons everwhere. Better check under your bed at night they might be getting ready to reroll.

JD, there's no reason to play off the love you have for the WalMart checkout boy onto me. We could care less about your little dalliances. Come on out of that closet, it's not like we don't already know, anyway. However, I do find it rather creepy you "adopted" a CHOTA monkey. I mean, I'm not judging, but...isn't that sort of....pervy? Do we all really have to be subjected to the monkey showing us on the doll where "Uncle" JD touched him? Sheesh, guy...I preferred it when all you did was eat paint chips and breathe the noxious fumes all over the forum...

Ma'am just because your attempt to move up from the c team in chota left the monkey a mute doesn't mean you can try to pin the blame on someone else. That charity was made to protect them from their fellow scrubs such as yourself.

Heretic
Nysak

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

On an interesting note this actually looks like it is worth watching and seeing how it develops thank you for pointing it out.

Edited by AgentNoir, 01 April 2016 - 06:10 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

7978222.jpg

7257964.png

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

7978222.jpg

wait was this recent? lol

Heretic
Nysak

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

wait was this recent? lol

Nope, 2012-2013

7257964.png

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

i wouldnt play that game if someone gave me an acct.
My acct probably is off suspension i havent even bothered to check. 0% interest.

I AM QWEEN

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Endless drivel...

And here I was thinking you were still bent...

DLBanner1.jpg

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

i wouldnt play that game if someone gave me an acct.
My acct probably is off suspension i havent even bothered to check. 0% interest.

Now this...this I wouldn't blame you one bit...you still need to take your drunk @$$ home...but I wouldn't blame you.

DLBanner1.jpg

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

And here I was thinking you were still bent...

Aww don't like the fact you actually did defend a cheater because you have no knowledge of the game lol.

Nope, 2012-2013

prob 13-14 actually as i dont think healarious or risper were in heretic then(but who knows i dont keep track of dates too well), but figured as it seemed really weird they were on lol...i was excited lol.

Heretic
Nysak

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

Just can't be 2012 cause heretic switched to vista only in 2013

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

7978222.jpg

Streetsweeper, Lunatic, and Jackal as primary weapons?

All of which are Vista... you're talking 2013 or later bruh.

P.S. (To everyone else) The forum trash-talk is depressing... back to Division.

Edited by Reaps989, 03 April 2016 - 01:10 AM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

back to Division.

Division suck :Ha Ha Ha:

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Aww don't like the fact you actually did defend a cheater because you have no knowledge of the game lol.

prob 13-14 actually as i dont think healarious or risper were in heretic then(but who knows i dont keep track of dates too well), but figured as it seemed really weird they were on lol...i was excited lol.

I know how to horse...that means I have some knowledge of the game...you lied again.

@Nysek

Sorry...I just don't want Inane to be totally bored on the forums. He might leave, and then what would we do? It's the only endgame PvP left...

#refusetosandbaginS2

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Division suck :Ha Ha Ha:

Honestly the only thing that "sucks" is some of the OP gear talents. For example "Critical hits increase signature resouces by X%".... that mommy can be OP as hell. Especially on SMGs, which hopefully get nerfed soon. They do not need % Crit chance, they are strong as is in CQC due to insane stability.

On a side note, Snipers are kinda broken as hell if you can land headshots (Found a yellow sniper that's only 7k less DPS than my AK before headshots)... 200k-250k crit hits (Smart Cover Buff only, obvously armor of NPCs effect this) headshots and it's not even an optimized sniper. Need to find one with balanced, headshot damage, and critical chance (Or headshot damage) talents.

In PVP tho, since most will run 45% to 65% damage reduction, the 40k+ hit (body) will be 22k... with a headshot I can probably 2-3 shot "most" people even with it not being optimized.

Need to get to DZ level 60 and craft me some gloves (Haven't found one with a mod slot... so unsure if I can get dmg/crit/critdmg/mod slot), a 3 slot mod vest, and perfect holster with a mod slot.

Edited by Reaps989, 04 April 2016 - 08:40 PM.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

Honestly the only thing that "sucks" is some of the OP gear talents. For example "Critical hits increase signature resouces by X%".... that mommy can be OP as hell. Especially on SMGs, which hopefully get nerfed soon. They do not need % Crit chance, they are strong as is in CQC due to insane stability.

On a side note, Snipers are kinda broken as hell if you can land headshots (Found a yellow sniper that's only 7k less DPS than my AK before headshots)... 200k-250k crit hits (Smart Cover Buff only, obvously armor of NPCs effect this) headshots and it's not even an optimized sniper. Need to find one with balanced, headshot damage, and critical chance (Or headshot damage) talents.

In PVP tho, since most will run 45% to 65% damage reduction, the 40k+ hit (body) will be 22k... with a headshot I can probably 2-3 shot "most" people even with it not being optimized.

Need to get to DZ level 60 and craft me some gloves (Haven't found one with a mod slot... so unsure if I can get dmg/crit/critdmg/mod slot), a 3 slot mod vest, and perfect holster with a mod slot.

PVP zone not sucks? 24 person, feel almost like MGS5 online. And what are you doing in Division? Farm for farm or kill people for kill? I played 3 days and its already bored for me, even TESO was more interesting and epic. Dont see any reason for farm and craft, make myself stronger? for what? for kill people? again for what? Can you tell me, why people keep playing very hard, keep farming all day long?

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
Division is boring shooter....
Back to Destiny

7257964.png

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Division is boring shooter....
Back to Destiny

destiny=division there like the same mommy haha

I AM QWEEN

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

PVP zone not sucks? 24 person, feel almost like MGS5 online. And what are you doing in Division? Farm for farm or kill people for kill? I played 3 days and its already bored for me, even TESO was more interesting and epic. Dont see any reason for farm and craft, make myself stronger? for what? for kill people? again for what? Can you tell me, why people keep playing very hard, keep farming all day long?

You just basically pointed out every PVP game in existence. Besides ones with actual territory control (contestable), which even then... you played FE for how long?

Also "keep farming all day long".... farming consists of running 7-15 minute runs. Once you have enough phoenix tokens (30 per run, more if doing daily, and 3+ per named NPC) which is hardly more than 30.2 runs before daily. That's only 7.55 hours, it takes longer to get a single AP weapon than it does to get every piece recipe for armors. (And 2 weapons not counting sidearm.)

As for crafting materials, the only thing that might be annoying is division tech... which isn't even remotely hard to farm. Not to mention the game just released last month, I doubt it will stay "24 man zones" for long. Plus the maps aren't exactly huge to where you won't run into the other groups (or at least hear them).

That and voice proxy... nuff said.

Edit : That and it's actual open world PVP (Limited in scale, obviously) for a shooter... rather than "Oh look, a match system... yay?"

But since they probably wish to limit the PVP at this time, to avoid zerglings or simply performance (simply make sure you don't end up in an empty instance).... chances are also that they don't know what they want at "end-game". (See all farming methods abused via mobile cover)

Edited by Reaps989, 05 April 2016 - 11:21 PM.

Posted Image

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Destiny is fps mmo shooter for PS and X-box, looks more fun, than dat "New York".

7257964.png

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

destiny to my knowledge isnt a cover based shooter...already better lol. Although destiny definitely looks more interesting.

Heretic
Nysak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users