• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

zuliana

zuliana

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 28-September 15

i realy love to see some paintball guns on crime side and want them to do the same at stun guns on enf side to make the game more fair to play i hope you understand it and hope think over it ups wrong i think this for apb

Edited by zuliana, 08 March 2016 - 01:29 AM.

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18176 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Are you taking about Fallen earth or APB? because for the later you seem to be in he wrong subforum.

But why would crims want to use painballguns? Tbh, "fair" is not using Stabba, because the stunguns are the WORST choice you can get. Overall time to stun is longer than average time to kill, + ontop you need to get the arrest. You ahrdly see anyone of the higher threads using Stunguns just ebcause they are that bad.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
apb obviously lol. FE has nothing like that outside the starter guns. Could be interesting, but they have said they are looking into ltl equivalents for crims(yes the recent team or the previous lead dev). Was in one of the previous dev blogs...within the year i believe.

Heretic
Nysak

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5065 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

The idea of a Criminal LTL has been around for ages, but really, I would rather Criminals get something different so the line between the 2 factions isn't further erased. Why give them LTL, when we could have something new?

Criminals could get incendiary that acts as an area deinal.

If that's a bit too faction op, then giving Enforcers something like Smoke or Tear gas to do something similar, but less damage.

(I'm just spit-balling here though.)

Aimbotter: "Which hack do you use? Your's is better than mine"

Stranger: "Monte giving away nanos in Social!"
Me: "I am?"
Stranger: "Oh S---!"

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18176 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

The idea of a Criminal LTL has been around for ages, but really, I would rather Criminals get something different so the line between the 2 factions isn't further erased. Why give them LTL, when we could have something new?

Criminals could get incendiary that acts as an area deinal.

If that's a bit too faction op, then giving Enforcers something like Smoke or Tear gas to do something similar, but less damage.

(I'm just spit-balling here though.)

to what? burn down enemies fps :P and win the lagbattle

Posted Image
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8596 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Snowballs colored please.

Fay Wray

Fay Wray

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 28-December 13

Sad that the only posts in FE forum in a week have been mistaken posts from APB, and PVP forum here hasnt even had a post in over 2 weeks, and everyone thought the derp was never ending.... FE deserves a proper wake.... :/

Btw, anyone heard of a game called The Skies? looked promising, very FE like with a maybe April release, but a small indie company i think, makes me kinda nervous, lol

https://steamcommuni...s/?id=344309891

Edited by Fay Wray, 16 March 2016 - 12:54 AM.

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18176 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Sad that the only posts in FE forum in a week have been mistaken posts from APB, and PVP forum here hasnt even had a post in over 2 weeks, and everyone thought the derp was never ending.... FE deserves a proper wake.... :/

Btw, anyone heard of a game called The Skies? looked promising, very FE like with a maybe April release, but a small indie company i think, makes me kinda nervous, lol

https://steamcommuni...s/?id=344309891

looks interesting, yet it needs to reveal how much character customisation it allows (alos cloth wise) and then how the mechanics create proper game.  However the devs have at leats no history of derp, so it's going to be interesting how the game turns out. They haven't made any bigger titles in the past, all I see is rather much casual games.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Tanner227

Tanner227

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 26-March 16

pretty cool scrubs

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18176 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

pretty meh, if you ask me, now that its available, it looks and plays kinda terrible. it feels like a prealpha version. So hopefully they will massively improve what they got.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Fay Wray

Fay Wray

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 28-December 13

Yeah, the skies is early alpha access atm, BUT, is getting almost daily attention from its devs (not left to rot in a box....) so thats a good sign....

It does have a lot of obvious glitches, bugs and areas it needs polish (no female toons available atm, there is icons for them, just not playable yet as example), but hopefully by the time the game reaches beta these will be smoothed out a lot.

PVP is a big thing in Skies, with most of the map being a big PVP zone, with missions running alongside that, very buggy atm, so hard to give real impressions on this aspect.

Crafting is less detailed than FE, but the FE craft system is great once your used to it, so might just need to 'unlearn' a few things.

NPC seem much more challenging than FE, the sneaky baristas will come up behind you and are much more dangerous than we are used to here.

Overall the game is different to FE, but similar enough you have to smile at times, even seen Red Alert clan already, Smokers also have a toe in the water (i was gonna trademark Heretic and sell the name back, but not troll enough, lol).

Chat windows and the clan system are also in need of improvement, but, give Skies 6 months and if still going will almost certainly be the only post-apoc mmo worth playing.

And for those wanting to take a chance, LIFETIME membership is available till middle of next month i think, for $14.99 one off payment....

Overall, buggy as expected, but with massive room to improve and go places, with a dev team who are (at the moment) very engaged

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users