147 replies to this topic

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

As an old Beta player, former Hazmat team member and TAO clan leader, (www.theawakenedorder.guildlaunch.com) I really wish someone at Gamers First would give us an honest update as to what is going to happen to Fallen Earth. Will we see any new content?  Will the GM be doing any in game events?  Will the GM ever have a presence back in the game to stop all the children and trolls?  Will anything at all be told to us?....TAPS HER FINGERS? Who are the devs even right now?  Will faction ever be redressed?  The wasteland is becoming ever more desolate and lonely.. and I have walked the paths of this game for a long time and even I question why when NOTHING is heard from Gamers First.

So when will we get a current and honest up to date STATE OF THE GAME?

Mutare Nebula TAO Clan Leader

Flame Nebula Hazmat (Former)

Iris Nebula

SQ Nebula

Sanguine Nebula

Gleaming Cross (my not so secret avatar anymore)..((BTW The Gleaming Cross is the point where two nebula's meet))

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

While in another game I heard a rumor they were going to close the game in March. I laughed at that, everyone has been saying the game is going to die every year.

But as you said, its getting a lot more desolate. I never used to have to actually schedule meeting times for RPers like I do now. We've suffered on all fronts.

Posted Image

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Seriously tonight a kid in help going on and  on about raping in help channel...and NO GM to contact to deal with it.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Nebula, don't expect much...

I'm probably the only active member in Decon still paying attention... so unless you see me in FE a lot yet not on live, chances are there isn't anything being tested either.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

We had some idiot in help 2 weeks ago (not worth repeating what he said) that was so bad that Artemi started cussing at him. Needless to say, I saved the chat logs and sent them in to support. The situation was handled and that particular toon is gone. All I can say, Nebbi, is save the chat logs...they come in handy.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

You won't get response, or your topic will be closed.
This is a common american ethic, right? 
Examples:
ignoring support tickets, auto answers doesn't count;
do not answer on official game forum;
no chances to contact with gms out the game expect for some VIP persons;
you can't even pm Tiggs on game when she logs in once in a few months lol.

They even can't say anything about future for FE.

Last the real update for FE was in september 2014 http://steamcharts.com/app/1134203 months with 800+ players peak
2xQQ3fsf9H8.jpg

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

Lukaso

Lukaso

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 07-October 13

As an old Beta player, former Hazmat team member and TAO clan leader, (www.theawakenedorder.guildlaunch.com) I really wish someone at Gamers First would give us an honest update as to what is going to happen to Fallen Earth. Will we see any new content?  Will the GM be doing any in game events?  Will the GM ever have a presence back in the game to stop all the children and trolls?  Will anything at all be told to us?....TAPS HER FINGERS? Who are the devs even right now?  Will faction ever be redressed?  The wasteland is becoming ever more desolate and lonely.. and I have walked the paths of this game for a long time and even I question why when NOTHING is heard from Gamers First.

So when will we get a current and honest up to date STATE OF THE GAME?

Mutare Nebula TAO Clan Leader

Flame Nebula Hazmat (Former)

Iris Nebula

SQ Nebula

Sanguine Nebula

Gleaming Cross (my not so secret avatar anymore)..((BTW The Gleaming Cross is the point where two nebula's meet))

+1

I miss State of the game in Dev Blog updates too (last was in 03/2015).

We do know nothing in these days, if there will be some bigger update, if devs still working on game content, if currently bugs will be sometime fixed, what we can expect in next days/months/years....

Its really sad because this game has still huge potential to be best of the best. :piratesword:

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18114 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

So I guess me and queen of love are the increase of the steam statistics.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

baddog

baddog

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 24-June 15

I think we do know really, no comment from devs in almost a year tells its own story, the days of updates are sadly past us i think, any game content worked on and added now would be too little too late. :tears:

Bugs ingame now have been the same for years, as well as the same exploits that never seen to be fixed, so i think we can assume bugfixes are out of the window as well.

At this point, any update would need to be major, with game optimisation, and would need to be part of a larger series of updates with advertising to increase playerbase and make it financially worthwhile doing, very unlikely while APB runs.

Fallen Earth has unfortunately been run into the ground at this point, and would need major surgery and intensive care to bring it back.  :violin:

On a slightly different subject, would anyone who plays FE ever actually part with as much as a single penny in any other G1C product after their FE experience?  Personally i cant bring myself to, so little trust in them doing a good job, these days the best reason to check the Gamersfirst site is to make sure your well away from any product they have got their toxic hands on! :(

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18114 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

I guess the game runs now on minimum maintenance budget and will keep running as long as it berings in the costs and profit margin the company has set for it. So as long as your Elite core gamers keep the subs up and pay the costs it may keep running.

Also not sure, who is developing FE? Reloaded procutions? maybe the APB engine overhaul drags too much manpower form FE too.

Posted Image
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Seadee

Seadee

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2111 posts
  • Joined 05-December 10

at first i was like, ive no idea who this OP is , not seen them in APB before, but Lily has posted, so it must be APB and its shown up in my whats new section, which usually just shows me APB stuff...

then im like... FE?! oh...

be strong FE, once they stop pushing corpses into the death pit that is being used to resurrect APB they will come and help you.

Posted ImagePosted Image

baddog

baddog

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 24-June 15

at first i was like, ive no idea who this OP is , not seen them in APB before, but Lily has posted, so it must be APB and its shown up in my whats new section, which usually just shows me APB stuff...

be strong FE, once they stop pushing corpses into the death pit that is being used to resurrect APB they will come and help you.

It will be too little, too late, save yourselves at this point, and run, taking your credit card with you......

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18114 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

funfact is my gamersfirst accounts origin is because of FE, which came across when testing many MMO's at a time in my gamers past. My APB and the Forum account were made later.

I dunno how the endgame of FE is or how generally the mechanics bhind it are, since I have not tested them yet, but for walking around with a char and shooting stuff in an apocalyptic world it's quite entertaining.

The only strange thing is that the apocalypse is like decades ago if I am not wrong, and yet people (NPC's) still live in houses with broken doors and windows as if the fallout happened yesterday. And they matter more about building ATV's than actually fixing their homes for basic secutiry while there are badits and raiders around everywhere xD

And the Monorail architect must have clearly beeing paid for designing money/lenght of the monorail instead of connecting A --> B in the most efficient way.

Edited by LilyV3, 01 March 2016 - 09:38 AM.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

I'm sitting here with my FE T-shirt on .. listing to Radioactive and remembering all the fun this game has given me over the years, trying not to be so sad over its obvious demise. I have loved Fallen Earth since my first day in Alpha testing, there really is no other MMO that can come close to OUR apocalypse.

I want to have hope, but G1 throws silence at us instead of a life preserver.

Not even a Valentines Day event last month, that's how much G1 thinks of us.

Edited by Sang, 01 March 2016 - 01:43 PM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Examples:
ignoring support tickets, auto answers doesn't count;

Think we had this discussion on the pvp forums stalker it isn't unique to FE and is a g1 tactic that has been happening since they took over basically. For the most part if you have received a ban.

I guess the game runs now on minimum maintenance budget and will keep running as long as it berings in the costs and profit margin the company has set for it. So as long as your Elite core gamers keep the subs up and pay the costs it may keep running.

Also not sure, who is developing FE? Reloaded procutions? maybe the APB engine overhaul drags too much manpower form FE too.

Think the devs are under the ironfoot studios name or something now. Reloaded never actually had anything to do with FE at least the devs part of it. All the devs around I believe unless it has changed are from icarus. They have been at 3/4 people for a couple years now I believe. I think from icarus there came a dozen or a bit less but most of them got laid off I believe shortly down the road.

So I guess me and queen of love are the increase of the steam statistics.

Maybe lol. It has it's periods where stuff picks up for some reason or another and for a week or so more people login.

Although populationwise you are about 3/4 years late. Although if 2 of you are playing you will be able to experience the majority of content really. The odd group bosses for endgame content you may not be able to do but that mostly just requires 1-6 more people depending on competency(gore, alpha, s4...rest should be the problem areas for 2 people). PvP will prob be bloodsports at endgame(i doubt lower level bs is popping still unless people are on alts) and maybe the odd keep fight or fight outside la cloner.

Hope you enjoy what you do play.

While in another game I heard a rumor they were going to close the game in March. I laughed at that, everyone has been saying the game is going to die every year.

But as you said, its getting a lot more desolate. I never used to have to actually schedule meeting times for RPers like I do now. We've suffered on all fronts.

Prob more realistic now than ever really. Previously there was something or another to hold out for...1.4...s4...outpost...etc. Now there's what? Although I'll see it when I believe it really, because at this point it has been declared dead so many times it may be a rotter.

I'm sitting here with my FE T-shirt on .. listing to Radioactive and remembering all the fun this game has given me over the years, trying not to be so sad over its obvious demise. I have loved Fallen Earth since my first day in Alpha testing, there really is no other MMO that can come close to OUR apocalypse.

I want to have hope, but G1 throws silence at us instead of a life preserver.

Not even a Valentines Day event last month, that's how much G1 thinks of us.

Although I've disliked a lot of decisions or approaches to the game at times I did enjoy my time in it, so at least it was there to experience.

Edited by AgentNoir, 02 March 2016 - 02:08 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Although I've disliked a lot of decisions or approaches to the game at times I did enjoy my time in it, so at least it was there to experience.

I am so greatful to Saints for having been my very first pvp adversaries and leaving a curious care bear with very good first impressions. <3

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

I learned some valuable lessons in this game. If I could go back and do it again, I wouldn't change a thing (except maybe screaming louder against GORE ;p).

I will forever remember everyone on the Decoder list.

(( http://fallenearth.r...er-decoder-list))

I probably learned more about how PVPers think and how different nationalities treat one another in this community than I have anywhere else.

I miss the Dance emotes, crouch walking and my car when I'm playing other games.

I will probably never play another apocalyptic MMO again.

Posted Image

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Saints and TAO PVP fights back in 2009 were some of the best fights in game.  I enjoyed PVP TBH more when we had capstones and all skills were faction based.  I love the crafting system and the faction story lines. Sector 2 and 3  are my favorite missions to play.  Saint Sebastian's is the nicest town in the game, and the missions are interesting. I have found no other MMO to take the place of FE, but the game needs some serious TLC.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

I am so greatful to Saints for having been my very first pvp adversaries and leaving a curious care bear with very good first impressions. <3

Apparently you missed the memo, but Saints were the boogie man and devil all in one back then clearly geeze. lol But it's good you did, those were fun times.

(except maybe screaming louder against GORE ;p).

Just give it a try.

Heretic
Nysak

EvilPeppard

EvilPeppard

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 23-August 11

Although I don't regularly subscribe, I continue to come back a couple times per year and subscribe for a month to see how things are. This is one of those months.

Like others, I feel this game has SO much potential, but where are the updates to the game? I truly hope the game doesn't get shut down, and some new group will rekindle some of the old spirit we all remember. I really don't understand how the game can just 'exist' every year with no real content update.

At any rate, I hope we hear something positive soon.

Edited by EvilPeppard, 19 March 2016 - 09:28 AM.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Hello...Its been a year. Can we get a updated State of the Game from someone in the company?

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18114 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Hello...Its been a year. Can we get a updated State of the Game from someone in the company?

last blogpost for apb is like 60 days ago, since FE ihas like 1/10th the population I would say, wait until 600 days have passed :P

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Lady Max

Lady Max

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 13-December 15

As long we put our money into FE, they will keep it alive and keep ignoring, cause it's making at least some money for them. 

You people need to open your eyes, they don't communicate with us, nothing. They don't care. I think they even forgot about their own game. 

If you can't quit FE, just don't put any more money in it, and they will close it.

That's all.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

They're too busy spoon-feeding APB, Nebby...

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18114 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

They're too busy spoon-feeding APB, Nebby...

more like emergency surgey a new lung, kidneys, heart, liver, .... 

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Jager Wolfe

Jager Wolfe

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Joined 11-August 12

more like emergency surgey a new lung, kidneys, heart, liver, .... 

FE needs a new brain

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18114 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

FE needs a new brain

*random borderline insanity frankenstein laugh*

Edited by LilyV3, 29 March 2016 - 02:02 AM.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8363 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

i unistalled it, basically for the "game vision" suitable for 90's or 2000's but very old for 201X's.

have items with a lot of downgrade and limited time usage ( my horse have stamina, when i ride and see the stamina bar go down i feel bad for it, i am sensible)

have a radar that shows perfect the copper amount around ground but Dont display the mission object in proper way (ok, maybe i am blind, but i feel more blind while looking around 4 type of menu and dont find nothing for advance)

graphic is not bad, but is simple old, a reskin of characters mesh should be appreciated.

movement: should be more smoothly, i remember G-Police for Ps1 ,was more natural and realistic than FE, and it was planned on 3 axys movements.

items: looking a progress bar increasing is not my lifestyle, WarFrame has this biblic "time" to obtain items too, and is in my blacklist of "sacrificable&unistallable" too.

Hark

Hark

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined 08-May 13

sputter sputter... "kick it again!"

Jager Wolfe

Jager Wolfe

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Joined 11-August 12

*random borderline insanity frankenstein laugh*

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Taps her fingers and wonders if anyone at Gamers First even bothers with the game anymore. Wonders what Lee Hammock thinks of all of this.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

What happened to the planned expansion, updating the game, adding the path to the west coast thru the rad zone?

MystMan

MystMan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Joined 15-June 12

planned expansion?  I never heard of that.  And the last time we even heard anything official from the devs was A. WHOLE. YEAR. AGO.

So what’s next for FE? We’re back to doing what we love most, developing the game and working on new ways to keep players engaged. 

That is a lie. They're not doing anything.

Our first priority for new content is continuing the storylines we started in The Outpost.

The Outpost storylines are not tied whatsoever to the sectors that came before it. There is nothing to continue if there was no beginning.

We’re moving into pre-production on this now and will release more info as it becomes available.

MEEEAAAANWHILE, IN 2016.....!!!!

While the art department is working on that, the rest of us are keeping busy with bug fixes.

Isn't the staff only 3 people!!?  Using the word "department" to sound big is absurd. It's just one person!  And bugs?  You mean the bugs that have been around for years?

.... fine tuning drop tables and cleaning up various missions to make them less of a grind

None of these actions have occurred.  Drop tables and missions are still garbage.

Some of these fixes have made it on to live already with others still in progress

Nothing made it live. More lies.

The only thing they do now is occasionally make new skins for the sucke....  err.. I mean subscription players as monthly reward.

The only new thing I noticed was a 4-legged mechanical ride. No idea what it is called or how to get it, but it wouldn't surprise me that its recipe and crafting parts are tied to tokens and/or tedious RNG. Design-wise, it really looks like just a reskin of the Blight Wolf Mount. That's all they are capable of now. Skins!

Edited by MystMan, 27 April 2016 - 03:24 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

What happened to the planned expansion, updating the game, adding the path to the west coast thru the rad zone?

Unless you see Scapegoat log in again, good luck, the rest of them will just hide until the game dies.

planned expansion?  I never heard of that.  And the last time we even heard anything official from the devs was A. WHOLE. YEAR. AGO.

So what’s next for FE? We’re back to doing what we love most, developing the game and working on new ways to keep players engaged. 

That is a lie. They're not doing anything.

Our first priority for new content is continuing the storylines we started in The Outpost.

The Outpost storylines are not tied whatsoever to the sectors that came before it. There is nothing to continue if there was no beginning.

We’re moving into pre-production on this now and will release more info as it becomes available.

MEEEAAAANWHILE, IN 2016.....!!!!

While the art department is working on that, the rest of us are keeping busy with bug fixes.

Isn't the staff only 3 people!!?  Using the word "department" to sound big is absurd. It's just one person!  And bugs?  You mean the bugs that have been around for years?

.... fine tuning drop tables and cleaning up various missions to make them less of a grind

None of these actions have occurred.  Drop tables and missions are still garbage.

Some of these fixes have made it on to live already with others still in progress

Nothing made it live. More lies.

The only thing they do now is occasionally make new skins for the sucke....  err.. I mean subscription players as monthly reward.

The only new thing I noticed was a 4-legged mechanical ride. No idea what it is called or how to get it, but it wouldn't surprise me that its recipe and crafting parts are tied to tokens and/or tedious RNG. Design-wise, it really looks like just a reskin of the Blight Wolf Mount. That's all they are capable of now. Skins!

See my above reply... the only thing I think he wasn't working on was Outpost and Art.

Also, Outpost's "actual" story is indeed tied into the current storyline... problem is they forgot to add the bridge to why the hell we even went into the Outpost.

It took him less than a month to get rid of the cancer than was 2.6, we might actually have a playable game if they were around.

Edited by Reaps989, 28 April 2016 - 11:54 PM.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Devolvedspud

Devolvedspud

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 30-August 12

What happened to ...?

...Fallen Earth?

Just started logging in again for a change from my usual MMOs, and quite a desert in game - all pun intended.

Then trying to find FE info here on forums is all overrun by this APB stuff.

Gives this beta founder a sad right deep in the feelz.  But thanks for this thread so at least I know what's going on - or not.

Edited by Devolvedspud, 05 May 2016 - 12:54 PM.

Mansk

Mansk

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11

I tend to pop back every once in a while to check up on "Fallen Earth", and see how things are going. I may have quit years ago, but this was certainly one of the better MMO titles I've played. It's a shame that FE appears to be on its deathbed, but it's not exactly surprising... Gamersfirst certainly should be more communicative and open with the community about the fate of FE; however, people should also take note that if it wasn't for Gamersfirst picking FE up, it would have died a long time ago.

Edited by Mansk, 08 May 2016 - 05:07 AM.

[ Fallen Earth Knowledgebase | Help Encyclopedia (FAQ) | Join the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer Team ]

THINK SMART

Check the FAQ/Knowledgebase / Ask in help chat / Contact a Hazmat volunteer directly / Contact a GM.
(Only go straight to a GM if it is an urgent issue that can't be resolved through other means. If there is no GM on, contact support here.

I am no longer part of the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer team, therefore this information is provided "AS IS"

MystMan

MystMan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Joined 15-June 12

.... if it wasn't for Gamersfirst picking FE up, it would have died a long time ago.

Well, at that point it comes down to this question:

[A] It's better to pull the plug of a game at its peak so the game will be remembered with fond memories and the devs/publishers of that moment will retain good rep for their next game/project.

[B] Keep the game in a neglected comatose state making things worse for as long as possible while shamelessly milking money from unknowing new players. By the time it does die, the game will be remembered in a very negative way and the dev/publishers will have a harder time attracting people to their next project as they have successfully soiled their own rep.

After what has happened for the past 3 years, the quality hit such a new low that FE wasn't really worth recommending. It being alive this long is more of a cruel punishment than a blessing. Euthanize this poor thing already.

Edited by MystMan, 08 May 2016 - 10:16 AM.

DakkaDakkaDakka

DakkaDakkaDakka

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Joined 23-March 13
I have a reccuring thought - why did original company fired most of dev team? Why did they sell their product off to g1? What's wrong with fe? Why didn't it make enough money? Why is this project cursed with bad luck? Why is it at every step one step short of success? What's wrong with fe? What caused this failure?

Edit :

Did icarus foresee that fe was unsalvageable and that all the diseases plaguing it now were unavoidable? That they were going to lose money on this and the best thing was to sell this sick horse to someone else? Was it really that unprofitable?

How much does it cost g1 to run this product monthly? With so very little people how is it not costing them more server fees than whatever players give in g1 dollars?

Edited by DakkaDakkaDakka, 09 May 2016 - 01:49 AM.

My locked & deleted thread (google cache) about reloaded games ceo saying <story-driven> f2p mmo's don't work  :
http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I have a reccuring thought - why did original company fired most of dev team? Why did they sell their product off to g1? What's wrong with fe? Why didn't it make enough money? Why is this project cursed with bad luck? Why is it at every step one step short of success? What's wrong with fe? What caused this failure?

Edit :

Did icarus foresee that fe was unsalvageable and that all the diseases plaguing it now were unavoidable? That they were going to lose money on this and the best thing was to sell this sick horse to someone else? Was it really that unprofitable?

How much does it cost g1 to run this product monthly? With so very little people how is it not costing them more server fees than whatever players give in g1 dollars?

More like because the original designer left the team... after that it's not hard for the derps that had no idea oh my! they were doing to slowly kill everything that could have been good.

Long story short : Bias Devs that won't focus on non-solo-friendly content... see random node system due to QQ of people controlling node spawns.

Oh wait then Harvesters became a thing... which was nerfed because it was "too good". Yet is clearly a solo-friendly feature, if you can sneak it or defend it.

Edited by Reaps989, 17 May 2016 - 08:13 AM.

Posted Image

Seadee

Seadee

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2111 posts
  • Joined 05-December 10

fell for it again! this is a FE thread!? 

Edited by Seadee, 17 May 2016 - 02:10 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users