• PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

this is my build

no no no, and more no

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

tanqueray

tanqueray

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12

no no no, and more no

why? why? why? and more why? you should explain.

desmond armando, smirrnoff, tanquerayy, tanqueraay, tannq

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

why? why? why? and more why? you should explain.

It's actually not that bad, only thing I could tell right away is maybe dodge scaling is off on that build.

But in terms of dual wield melee, good, but if two handed I'd recommend TK and 54 Rifle skill every time.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

tanqueray

tanqueray

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12

It's actually not that bad, only thing I could tell right away is maybe dodge scaling is off on that build.

But in terms of dual wield melee, good, but if two handed I'd recommend TK and 54 Rifle skill every time.

thank you Nysek. I appreciate expert opinion.

dodge scaling is off because dodge got the remaining points. I didn't scale it according to proper percentages.

I used to use tk. I was the first melee tk user in active pvp players back in 2012. but then I started getting dirty tricks instead of tk. 165 dirty tricks gives around 900 armor debuff. 162 tk gives around 1100 armor debuff. so you lose only 200 difference but gain a powerful snare which helps a lot against good dancers and warping opponents. that's why dirty tricks is much better in my humble opinion.

Edited by tanqueray, 15 January 2016 - 09:05 PM.

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
Too much armor use.
You spend many AP for that, but more easy made Cali...

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Too much armor use.

that was my problem, ot just there but mjch wasted AP'S

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

Vaako

Vaako

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

I'm thinking it shotty time after the duels I had this evening, got ****d and I wasn't even drunk :P like usual

Not drunk? Thats a big surprise.!! WB 

Vaako - Social/Crafter 1240 AP

tanqueray

tanqueray

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12

Too much armor use.

1. most people use armor trinket but I use gamma trinket for team fights. my resists are %59 with gt stage armor. if I listen you guys and lower my armor use, my resists would be %57 instead of %59

2. there is no where good enough to use the additional ap that would come from reducing armor use. I say good enough for a reason. I can increase empathic but %2 more resists is more important.

3. If I increase calibration, I would lose the extra health coming from those endurance points. there is no ap wasted on coordination because it is needed for 182 melee skill.

Edited by tanqueray, 16 January 2016 - 07:45 AM.

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

1. most people use armor trinket but I use gamma trinket for team fights. my resists are %59 with gt stage armor. if I listen you guys and lower my armor use, my resists would be %57 instead of %59

2. there is no where good enough to use the additional ap that would come from reducing armor use. I say good enough for a reason. I can increase empathic but %2 more resists is more important.

3. If I increase calibration, I would lose the extra health coming from those endurance points. there is no ap wasted on coordination because it is needed for 182 melee skill.

170 au + cali 7 + green paste + GT armor = 59%

You spend for 196 armor use about 500 AP's and its not good

For cali and 170 au you spend about 500 too, but its aur is good for your teammates

Edited by J.Karter, 16 January 2016 - 08:32 AM.

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

tanqueray

tanqueray

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12

For cali and 170 au you spend about 500 too, but its aur is good for your teammates

http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

this is the build with 170 armor use 80 endurance the difference of ap is 133 as you can see in the link. I lose 18 endurance x 4 health = 72 health points this way.

Edited by tanqueray, 16 January 2016 - 09:44 AM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Too much armor use.

I see no wasted AP when his coordination is needed for 165 Dirty Tricks.

You get 59% resist with paste, he has an option for cookies... last I checked you can't get 5% speed from any build passively.

that was my problem, ot just there but mjch wasted AP'S

There is no wasted AP besides maybe dodge which could be swapped to precision for an extra %.

So 1% critical chance vs 1% dodge difference... which obviously critical would be better as 115 dodge is 21% dodge passive.

The build

Just because "most" builds use 170 AU doesn't mean nobody can go 196... look at the stats after looking at skill/mutations to understand a build people... damn.

5% Speed > "Paste"

Edited by Reaps989, 16 January 2016 - 10:16 AM.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

tanqueray

tanqueray

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12

You get 59% resist with paste, he has an option for cookies... last I checked you can't get 5% speed from any build passively.

There is no wasted AP besides maybe dodge which could be swapped to precision for an extra %.

So 1% critical chance vs 1% dodge difference... which obviously critical would be better as 115 dodge is 21% dodge passive.

The build

Just because "most" builds use 170 AU doesn't mean nobody can go 196... look at the stats after looking at skill/mutations to understand a build people... damn.

5% Speed > "Paste"

thanks for the new build. I will change my build as you suggested.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

The build

5% Speed > "Paste"

Ehh you are taking it too literal. Their points I mean. And their justifications. Jane is seeing it from a group perspective in that you can trim points from au at a bit of a cost but at the same time give the same benefit across the group. So yes technically no wasted points but from jane's perspective they see higher enh/emp as more valuable than au and wtv else would have to be tuned. This is the sort of thing that is a matter of opinion. Depending on the group, style and what not you were in you will value things differently. Personally I side with jane on this, because I see group as superior and personally I see the build as being heavily lopsided in another manner. Nevermind personal objections to other things but that's me.

thank you Nysek. I appreciate expert opinion.

dodge scaling is off because dodge got the remaining points. I didn't scale it according to proper percentages.

I used to use tk. I was the first melee tk user in active pvp players back in 2012. but then I started getting dirty tricks instead of tk. 165 dirty tricks gives around 900 armor debuff. 162 tk gives around 1100 armor debuff. so you lose only 200 difference but gain a powerful snare which helps a lot against good dancers and warping opponents. that's why dirty tricks is much better in my humble opinion.

I only remember you for being patho back then. I remember heretic members and ra for being tk though. Although that was on your desmond character can't place in my memory what clan tanqueray was with, which is the other name I recognize.

Heretic
Nysak

tanqueray

tanqueray

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12

I only remember you for being patho back then. I remember heretic members and ra for being tk though. Although that was on your desmond character can't place in my memory what clan tanqueray was with, which is the other name I recognize.

you don't remember because I was mostly a bloodsports pvper in 2012. my only pvp group was teaming up with csf in 2012 and they were rarely online. you were never on bloodsports, that's why I understand that you don't remember me but I had telekinesis on desmond before heretic and ra. people started getting tk after they saw how desmond was successful on bloodsports.

tanquerayy was in pe for 2 years. I had to leave pe because no one was online other than me. everybody is playing other games. I had a hard time pressing leave button. I will always love pe. I learned a lot from pe members.

Edited by tanqueray, 17 January 2016 - 07:53 AM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

you don't remember because I was mostly a bloodsports pvper in 2012. my only pvp group was teaming up with csf in 2012 and they were rarely online. you were never on bloodsports, that's why I understand that you don't remember me but I had telekinesis on desmond before heretic and ra. people started getting tk after they saw how desmond was successful on bloodsports.

tanquerayy was in pe for 2 years. I had to leave pe because no one was online other than me. everybody is playing other games. I had a hard time pressing leave button. I will always love pe. I learned a lot from pe members.

No I remember desmond I remember you as patho though. Mainly from the dump and you fighting with rfdc down there and a few random encounters in TC. Mainly as neither you or rfdc would venture without each other against me and in TC I was playing greedy and you almost killed me due to old patho. And the fact you had patho which was very rare. You may have gone tk at some point, but fairly certain ra and heretic had both done it by that point.

Heretic
Nysak

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Ehh you are taking it too literal. Their points I mean. And their justifications. Jane is seeing it from a group perspective in that you can trim points from au at a bit of a cost but at the same time give the same benefit across the group. So yes technically no wasted points but from jane's perspective they see higher enh/emp as more valuable than au and wtv else would have to be tuned. This is the sort of thing that is a matter of opinion. Depending on the group, style and what not you were in you will value things differently. Personally I side with jane on this, because I see group as superior and personally I see the build as being heavily lopsided in another manner. Nevermind personal objections to other things but that's me.

In terms of group vs group, yes, it could be seen as wasted points. At the same time, he's only 1 rank shorter on empathic and enhancement. He could easily make better trade-offs.

There's still an aura, still solid damage output, and you can't exactly get much else with the build.

• Dirty Tricks : Could be dropped to 130, with the dexterity drop that's 45 AP.
  • Armor Use : Could be 170, but due to max coordination it's moot.
    • Unless coordination was dropped, you can't do much with this build.

If it was TK rather than DT, would easily work out.

• Loses 36 Stamina but gains 24 Gamma and 27 Health
  • Loses 1 rank in all abilities (2 for snare) in Dirty Tricks, the most important being the armor debuff. (6% snare, 226 armor, 4 DoT)
  • Gains 1 rank in Empathic and Enhancement abilities

http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

Overall in teamfights, yes, better. Unless the build focused on TK rather than Dirty Tricks as it's less likely to be present in a group and has better burst potential.

Which then I'd go as far to say they might as well go GT with TK, as it plays into the role better but that's personal preference.

180 GT

162 GT

Funnier part is, with the 180 GT setup you only lose 40 power. But since you don't lose 10 precision it kinda makes up for it.

Edited by Reaps989, 17 January 2016 - 08:57 AM.

Posted Image

tanqueray

tanqueray

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12

No I remember desmond I remember you as patho though. Mainly from the dump and you fighting with rfdc down there and a few random encounters in TC. Mainly as neither you or rfdc would venture without each other against me and in TC I was playing greedy and you almost killed me due to old patho. And the fact you had patho which was very rare. You may have gone tk at some point, but fairly certain ra and heretic had both done it by that point.

oh right. I teamed up with rfdc too. I forgot about it. I don't remember seeing you in TC. probably I forgot. it was long time ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users