11 replies to this topic

flyzardia

flyzardia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Joined 11-November 11

Feeling nostalgic and made a pvp mega montage from random clips.

Mostly from the Condemned vs. Heretic furball days as I deleted alot of stuff but there's some other gems too

lowbie enfo zerglings, team poker getting trolled in assault, a few 1 vs 1s, clan fun nights, that time we made enfo alts out of boredom lol...

Some wonderful memories came from this game, thanks everyone for being a part of it!

Enjoy!

Remembrance:The Age of The Furball

-Fly <3

Condemned leader: Flyzardi, Fivriaka, Cabuka, Flyzilla, Not Flyzardi

We die today brothers and sisters, we die crawling from a hundred snares with jet hammers in our necks and and ice shards in our guts. But our war cries will echo through the wasteland! Chota!

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

Lol, I'm still a tech at 1:41, December 2013 confirmed. 

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
The oldest is like 2013 lol. Aka after gore came out. There's a reason for that lol.

But owww most of the interesting stuff got like 2 seconds of time and nonsensical trolling against mediocre players got like 30 seconds lol. Ohh well still better times but not the best times.

Heretic
Nysak

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Feeling nostalgic and made a pvp mega montage from random clips.

Mostly from the Condemned vs. Heretic furball days as I deleted alot of stuff but there's some other gems too

lowbie enfo zerglings, team poker getting trolled in assault, a few 1 vs 1s, clan fun nights, that time we made enfo alts out of boredom lol...

Some wonderful memories came from this game, thanks everyone for being a part of it!

Enjoy!

Remembrance:The Age of The Furball

-Fly <3

Best part of that video was the poker attempted 6v1 in BS and failing hard..

I Lol'd

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

When good times are from GORE... you know the game is quite depressing.

But to bad it wasn't the new combat system, with AP weapons coming out when GORE did. At least then GORE wouldn't have been as silly after the 2nd nerf.

But I guess compared to the current PVP activity it would be better times. Sorry for your loss (DV, Simpleton, etc.)

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

flyzardia

flyzardia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Joined 11-November 11

The video starts out in 2012, almost everything else is ap weapon/combat system changes during the population spikes. Never said these were the best times, just memorable times when the game was brought back to life with good friends.

It's almost 2016 you guys seriously need to get over the gore qq already lmao

Condemned leader: Flyzardi, Fivriaka, Cabuka, Flyzilla, Not Flyzardi

We die today brothers and sisters, we die crawling from a hundred snares with jet hammers in our necks and and ice shards in our guts. But our war cries will echo through the wasteland! Chota!

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

You have to keep in mind it was pretty much one of the nails in the coffin for killing fallen earth. So chances are people are not going to forget about it, especially with there not being much else to play at the moment. 

I should really put out what I have left of FE videos on my pc. I still have like 228 gigs of that mommy, and probably even more on my old rig from 2013.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

I should really put out what I have left of FE videos on my pc.

Do it, I do like watch any FE pvp vids

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

The video starts out in 2012, almost everything else is ap weapon/combat system changes during the population spikes. Never said these were the best times, just memorable times when the game was brought back to life with good friends.

Maybe very late 2012 and that being the saints clip with maddy ten and achillious. Most were later and around ap.

I know this is very personal for you as you liked gore as you no longer got stomped with all the advantages in your hand, but it was a horrible addition to the game that was 1 of the bigger hits to pvp. Not something worth looking at positively. Plus the gore thing was more a personal shot at you than a general one.

Edited by AgentNoir, 21 December 2015 - 01:29 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Howdy Fly!! Thanks for vid. Yeah, GORE fuq'd mommy up but I had a great time playing FE regardless and do miss Condemned (and seeing Rubie's sexy butt). 

Chrispy Cream

Chrispy Cream

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Joined 21-July 12

<3

Chrispy Cream

Chrispy Cream

Respected

• Members