1692 replies to this topic

RyanSeeker

RyanSeeker

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 05-May 15

Looks good, materials are a bit bright though.  Good luck with those character materials when you get around to those.  Specular mask is actually a material mmask.

Whelp, least I have something to do. :D

tApJpyS.png
w a r f a r e | a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t | p r o t e c t i o n i n c
RepRecon292| Jericho NA Division
918KBsK.png 
RyanSeeker| Jericho NA Division
Lynnett| Jericho NA Division

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Glad to be part of the community. to answer you questions, I have the game and NR running as admin. I've changed my key for the exporting and i'm about to test it... It seems like the program is working since I can still extract the textures. it possible a .DLL might not have sufficient permission to be used when I launch the application or might be corrupted. Gonna dig a little deeper. just tried it on Xcom2 another unreal engine game, same result "can only use textures and the force commands" if possible might just shadow-play my process so you can see what I did.
 on a more positive note. trying to make some decent materials in 3ds max. so far its the N-tec what do you think?

Looks good to me. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with after all the technical stuff is out of the way. Always nice to see new people trying rendering.

Q7jqcgq.png

Check out my request thread! Requests are currently OPEN. - I stream rendering sometimes

iIteuUS.pngTiny Whiskey is tiny

RyanSeeker

RyanSeeker

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 05-May 15

Good news is I finally got the character exported and rigged via skin wrap. bad news is the method. I had to use the force command which is not very accurate at all. sometimes it will get what I need second it doesn't. however I cant complain since i got the model I needed. Still getting used to the lights in mental-ray. 

0jXehnE.jpg

Edited by RyanSeeker, 19 July 2017 - 02:16 PM.

tApJpyS.png
w a r f a r e | a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t | p r o t e c t i o n i n c
918KBsK.png 

RyanSeeker

RyanSeeker

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 05-May 15

I also seemed to have found the problem with ninja ripper. It wasn't the programs fault, It was mine. Apparently I had some broken dlls or something in my computer in general. After downloading certain files updating my system I was able to get some other programs that crashed on startup back up again as well. After that I tested ninja ripper and it worked fine. I'm just glad to be back to normal :D

tApJpyS.png
918KBsK.png 

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Hanging out at the beach after a hard days work.

WR9aOGE.png

Q7jqcgq.png

Check out my request thread! Requests are currently OPEN. - I stream rendering sometimes

Jenz/Amaka

Jenz/Amaka

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2329 posts
  • Joined 02-April 11

Hanging out at the beach after a hard days work.

Love it.

Absolutely love it.

| Imgur Album | DeviantArt | The Biggest APB Group Photo  |   ifAZZ.gif   -   and yes, I am male ffs :V

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

So, yesterday I had an urge to go back and reimagine one of my older renders (this one specifically.) I always liked the idea and thought I didn't really do it justice, so I decided to take my recent work on the SPPD SWAT guys, convert them to FBI SWAT and remake that render.

CWeQt39.png

The additional vest equipment is from BF3 and the helmets from Payday 2. Sara's jacket and various doodads are from GTAV.

Q7jqcgq.png

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

I also seemed to have found the problem with ninja ripper. It wasn't the programs fault, It was mine. Apparently I had some broken dlls or something in my computer in general. After downloading certain files updating my system I was able to get some other programs that crashed on startup back up again as well. After that I tested ninja ripper and it worked fine. I'm just glad to be back to normal :D

Congrats, now its time for the fun stuff.

FVjIqxO.pngCAZ550X.png?1
 [<GM>HEXodus] Whisper: Help, I've fallen and i cant get up!

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

So, yesterday I had an urge to go back and reimagine one of my older renders (this one specifically.) I always liked the idea and thought I didn't really do it justice, so I decided to take my recent work on the SPPD SWAT guys, convert them to FBI SWAT and remake that render.

The additional vest equipment is from BF3 and the helmets from Payday 2. Sara's jacket and various doodads are from GTAV.

Both renders look amazing! only thing I noticed is in Sara's render those two papers in the wall look a bit out of place, maybe they would look better on a board

deviantart_new_logo_by_th3emoo-d893lu2.p4qyZTDo.pngZuWT1Sj.png

93eyCKy.gifAPB Comics Wikij4MrKJk.gif

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Both renders look amazing! only thing I noticed is in Sara's render those two papers in the wall look a bit out of place, maybe they would look better on a board

Those papers are actually clipboards for signing in and out guns. :v

Q7jqcgq.png

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

Those papers are actually clipboards for signing in and out guns. :v

I know, but it loosk weird to me to put clipboards in a wall instead of a big board

deviantart_new_logo_by_th3emoo-d893lu2.p4qyZTDo.pngZuWT1Sj.png

93eyCKy.gifAPB Comics Wikij4MrKJk.gif

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4313 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

Some time ago, Jenz did a render of his and Kempington's characters walking down in Social, discussing stuff. At the moment I saw it, I asked Jenz for the page without speech bubbles, so I could change the flow of the story a bit. Just for sheets and butt cheeks. This is how it ended up.

Now I thought about throwing in a little activity for the forum folk, and together with Jenz assembled a variation of a page from a Transmetropolitan comics, but following the original script makes it kinda boring, so I though it would be cool to give the page to forum folks, in case they are willing to come up with something funny or original for Manni and the other guy (will tell who he is later) to say.

Spoiler

Edited by Word2, Today, 03:10 PM.

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

sneekface

sneekface

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined 15-March 11

Well here's one version:

Spoiler

9tHHDo3.png   icon_grenade_eightball.pngicon_grenade_eightball.pngicon_grenade_eightball.png

"This is an epic race between engine update and hl3" - Ourumow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users