1435 replies to this topic

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

So, im unsure if anyone is really interested in stuff from GTA V, but Ive managed to side track myself into pulling stuff from that game.

HD3M3og.png

So idk if anyone would want something to help populate their scene or make a scene as a whole, but i can supply some GTA V stuff if you want it.

Just toss me a PM if you do.

(Yachts are in question...)

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1
  1:15:56 PM [<GM>HEXodus] Whisper: You drive a jacked up truck but not so jacked that people question the size of big jim and the twins

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8331 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Trench v2.0!

fixed texture diffuse (no more strange lines, specular separate)

fixed UV (no more invisible surface!)

fixed weight map! (no more arms out of dress while posing!)

bonus= shortest cut for  hair_female 02

znudu8.jpg

SyllyBear

SyllyBear

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2499 posts
  • Joined 28-May 15

Trench v2.0!

znudu8.jpg

She looks like a milf der. But too dressd.

pmV9AdQ.png

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

Ellix

Ellix

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4974 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12

Trench v2.0!

znudu8.jpg

I'd hit that :)

EllixOnline dw_EX2_Hi.png Citadel EU

UubeNubeh DaWog

UubeNubeh DaWog

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1831 posts
  • Joined 19-August 12
Heard there was a party over here and i was comin in like.

B6v1lCJ.png

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog, 01 January 2016 - 07:59 PM.

How am I suppose to play the game when the game doesn't even work??????????????

APB servers are the most stable servers in the world. They never go above 33ms.

APB:Reloaded: Without a crosshair

Sadira

Sadira

Descended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3066 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11

Heard there was a party over here and i was comin in like.

Uube is joining the party too?! :o

NMS5SG2.jpg

RTW Veteran/CBT Veteran || Wife of Neonis || Got art to show off? Come to this thread! 
hi im sadira. overwatch trash atm.

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Uube is joining the party too?! :o

Damn straight he is.

It was ether that or he gets a spanking every hour.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1
  1:15:56 PM [<GM>HEXodus] Whisper: You drive a jacked up truck but not so jacked that people question the size of big jim and the twins

UubeNubeh DaWog

UubeNubeh DaWog

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1831 posts
  • Joined 19-August 12

Damn straight he is.

It was ether that or he gets a spanking every hour.

Who said that wasn't happening anyway?

How am I suppose to play the game when the game doesn't even work??????????????

APB servers are the most stable servers in the world. They never go above 33ms.

APB:Reloaded: Without a crosshair

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Who said that wasn't happening anyway?

Shhhhh.

Don't tell them what they dont need to know.

6r9vTCM.png

#notofftopic

Edited by SkittyM, 01 January 2016 - 10:54 PM.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1

Mr. Obeya

Mr. Obeya

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • Joined 21-December 14

The Noesis app doesn't have the .rip plugin in the OP, you may want to fix that, I had to find a different source of the plugin (which was Skitty's video).

RiotCop (Enf) - From Citadel with love.

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

The Noesis app doesn't have the .rip plugin in the OP, you may want to fix that, I had to find a different source of the plugin (which was Skitty's video).

Plugin should be in the Ninjaripper file somewhere, but yeah, i did upload a file that contained both noesis + the plugin already installed and ninjaripper.

However, since the new version or ninjaripper came out, ive updated that file, which you can get here: http://www.mediafire...Programs V2.zip

However, i have noticed that the new one seems to log every APB program which can make a cluttered mess and also generate lower performance, at least for me it does.  So the old upload is still up: http://www.mediafire...ng programs.zip

Its just easier when everything is already arranged and mostly setup, you know?

Edited by SkittyM, 04 January 2016 - 12:49 AM.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1

Mr. Obeya

Mr. Obeya

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • Joined 21-December 14

Plugin should be in the Ninjaripper file somewhere, but yeah, i did upload a file that contained both noesis + the plugin already installed and ninjaripper.

However, since the new version or ninjaripper came out, ive updated that file, which you can get here: http://www.mediafire...Programs V2.zip

However, i have noticed that the new one seems to log every APB program which can make a cluttered mess and also generate lower performance, at least for me it does.  So the old upload is still up: http://www.mediafire...ng programs.zip

Its just easier when everything is already arranged and mostly setup, you know?

The OP's download links don't explain that nor arrange that for you.

Edited by Mr. Obeya, 04 January 2016 - 01:17 AM.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8331 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

@skitty

i agree.

the new version creates a black screen if fullscreen vision is on. i have to use it with windowed mode.

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

@skitty

i agree.

the new version creates a black screen if fullscreen vision is on. i have to use it with windowed mode.

Ninja ripper has always done that from what im aware of, have to run the game in windowed or fullscreen windowed.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1

Mr. Obeya

Mr. Obeya

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • Joined 21-December 14

Ninja ripper has always done that from what im aware of, have to run the game in windowed or fullscreen windowed.

Strange, it worked fine for me while being in fullscreen.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8331 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Strange, it worked fine for me while being in fullscreen.

me too, do u have an ATI gpu?

Annily

Annily

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Joined 21-November 14

There no 3D Studio Max User.? i wonder cuz i want learn and share stuff about it..

__bullexhume___team___annily_by_incsoft-

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8331 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

@annily

do a tutorial! the videos on youtube are not APBR oriented XD

(just teach us why the "modifers" stack in 3dMax are all togheter like a salad! the newbies like me dont recognize if they are modifing the obj,the mesh, or the constraints XD)

LilacToaster

LilacToaster

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Joined 05-December 12

Do a 3DS Max tutorial please!!!! I want to learn how to use 3DS Max!!!!

SKay

SKay

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1190 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

I use 3DS Studio. Looks like another tutorial is coming... SOONTM

Posted Image

Characters : Union - SKay (Crim) OfficerSK (Enforcer) Citadel - SKayCrim (Crim) SKayENF (Enforcer)

If you have a question about APB, it's weapons, cars, mods and LeBoyce, PM me! I am an SPCM!

Posted Image

noob 1v1 me pls ;D

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Okay, so, been fairly busy with a project of mine, and i think its the first one that ill actually finish and involves a huge amount of work, so yay me.

xX4l1wn.png

What is this?  Character concept testing stuff, plan on doing one for everyone i have on this project.  Why is it in 4k?  Cause details and why the mommy not?

Full mile? Yes.  Can you join? No. (unless your on my friends list, then MAYBE)

Gonna see what i can cook up with custom speculars, which reminds me, Toaster, keep an eye on your inbox... Oh, and look out for a Yacht pack at some point...

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1

Annily

Annily

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Joined 21-November 14

I try to explain what i know about 3D Max. You guys just have to install Max 2013 or 2015. If you want work for Unreal 2 based you should install Max 2013 for Plugins. Unreal engine plugins only for max 2013 for now.. If i late about tutorials sorry. I am busy all the time with works.

3D Studio Max is very easy. Just try to understand Menu system how to work. Its best software you have to learn about 3D..  and its really easy. With Vray Render you can do realistic renders too.. 

L4D Zoey Clothes. i just edit mesh in 15 min and apply to my character.

1836211-zoey_dating.jpg

left_4_dead_cosplay___annily_by_incbox-d

Another simple edit too..

n634.jpg

Thanks..

Edited by Annily, 05 January 2016 - 01:29 AM.

Queenie

Queenie

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 30-August 14

Okay, so, been fairly busy with a project of mine, and i think its the first one that ill actually finish and involves a huge amount of work, so yay me.

(insert picture here)

What is this?  Character concept testing stuff, plan on doing one for everyone i have on this project.  Why is it in 4k?  Cause details and why the mommy not?

Gonna see what i can cook up with custom speculars, which reminds me, Toaster, keep an eye on your inbox... Oh, and look out for a Yacht pack at some point...

Glad to had at least did something (probably the least since i'm lazy as a drunk ). to help

out of my ends. Premium died off and I'm stuck off with XCOM and F2P APB for the moment (since i wasted all my "fun" sided cash with something else)

Hope you do better then how much I drunkenly suggested for 2 days .

I'm WORST GOLD APB

QU33N1E II Ladynie

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Glad to had at least did something (probably the least since i'm lazy as a drunk ). to help

out of my ends. Premium died off and I'm stuck off with XCOM and F2P APB for the moment (since i wasted all my "fun" sided cash with something else)

Hope you do better then how much I drunkenly suggested for 2 days .

Lol, your suggestions are what got me as far as i am, along with others help, made a thank you post in the character creations thread.

Also, check your ARMAS damnit.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1

Queenie

Queenie

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 30-August 14

Lol, your suggestions are what got me as far as i am, along with others help, made a thank you post in the character creations thread.

Also, check your ARMAS damnit.

It's ok really. I can drink a lot more and get to think out more things to put into you  :Ha Ha Ha:

Also I'm short out of luck cause work just kicked me in the teeth hard with a lot of typing to worry. so a little less checking could happened.

I'm WORST GOLD APB

QU33N1E II Ladynie

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

It's ok really. I can drink a lot more and get to think out more things to put into you  :Ha Ha Ha:

Also I'm short out of luck cause work just kicked me in the teeth hard with a lot of typing to worry. so a little less checking could happened.

Oh no, and that's fine, duty calls (like the pizza guy)...

Oh, and should have pointed out in my earlier posts, expanded my render albums a bit.  Assuming anyone looks at those, lol.

Edited by SkittyM, 05 January 2016 - 03:12 AM.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1

Queenie

Queenie

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 30-August 14

Oh no, and that's fine, duty calls (like the pizza guy)...

Oh, and should have pointed out in my earlier posts, expanded my render albums a bit.  Assuming anyone looks at those, lol.

Worry not about that pizza guy

Turns out he WAS someone I knew in high school

Feel bad that the manager fired him after I told him about his 'flirting" though.

im a cruel drunk person

I'm WORST GOLD APB

QU33N1E II Ladynie

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8331 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

xX4l1wn.png

where is the whip and the handcuffs?

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3705 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Anyone use DAZ Studio?  I saw someone post something a long time ago that was done in Daz but I can't find it anywhere now.  I use it with horrifying results as you've seen in the past.  Just can't quite figure out how to import the APB skeleton into Daz and you know... actually have it work.  I haven't touched it in a while, mostly been playing around in flash since that horrible xmas video I did reignited my interest in 2d animation.

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Anyone use DAZ Studio?  I saw someone post something a long time ago that was done in Daz but I can't find it anywhere now.  I use it with horrifying results as you've seen in the past.  Just can't quite figure out how to import the APB skeleton into Daz and you know... actually have it work.  I haven't touched it in a while, mostly been playing around in flash since that horrible xmas video I did reignited my interest in 2d animation.

http://forums.gamers...ing-apb-models/

Page one of the old thread, someone mentions DAZ, should look through that a bit and see if you can find anyone alive still.

Other than that, likely SOL.

Also, reformatted my first post with more info along with links to the Noesis ripper packs and a link to the old thread.

Edited by SkittyM, 05 January 2016 - 08:42 AM.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3705 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

http://forums.gamers...ing-apb-models/

Page one of the old thread, someone mentions DAZ, should look through that a bit and see if you can find anyone alive still.

Other than that, likely SOL.

Oh sweet thanks, I'll check that out when I get home.  I can't really do much from here anyway.

Bridgette

Bridgette

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1807 posts
  • Joined 04-June 11

Thoughts.

On top of having a link to the updated pack of guns ya'll can download I'll be adding a link shortly for the contacts as well. I won't have them rigged, I'll maybe do that at some point since I do have some of em rigged, but I'll upload the pack so people can use them as well. It'll be good for comics and other more lore friendly scenes on top of using them for just straight up rigging practice if you're new. Just keep in mind that the exported models from the game need to be mirrored twice (once on the Y axis and then on the X axis).

Good luck weight painting sophia's jacket and charlotte's skirt though, just a warning.

I still have all the cars ripped too but I am still lacking some kits due to just not having access to them and I suck at naming files.

Jenz/Amaka

Jenz/Amaka

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2277 posts
  • Joined 02-April 11

Added Characters download section in OP. Anyone who wants to share their characters freely should just post the download link and I'll put it in there. Idea here is to have lots of characters for future renders where there are lots of background people, or just checking how others do their characters.

| Imgur Album | DeviantArt | The Biggest APB Group Photo  |   ifAZZ.gif   -   and yes, I am male ffs :V

LilacToaster

LilacToaster

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Joined 05-December 12

AnnaToaster going home at night:

4AwvuS9.png

Edited by LilacToaster, 08 January 2016 - 02:09 AM.

Annily

Annily

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Joined 21-November 14

4AwvuS9.png

looking good.

Edited by Annily, 08 January 2016 - 02:16 AM.

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7168 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

4AwvuS9.png

Feels like it needs some AO masks.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1

Jenz/Amaka

Jenz/Amaka

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2277 posts
  • Joined 02-April 11

Word's little art workplace.

[Direct Link]

x5hSqbx.png

[Direct Link]

aqDQGWm.png

| Imgur Album | DeviantArt | The Biggest APB Group Photo  |   ifAZZ.gif   -   and yes, I am male ffs :V

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4038 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

d92b480c14f7c170e97f9885abd59772.gif

So cool, and not a bad interior design, but deffinitely needs some graffiti and stencils on them walls. :)

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9417 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

[Direct Link]

x5hSqbx.png

[Direct Link]

aqDQGWm.png

20/10

Would bang those paintings. :^)

Jokes apart, it looks really awesome! I love the bullet art touch.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Nite

Nite

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Joined 12-July 15

So i've been following this thread (and the previous ones) for a while now, and decided a while ago I'd try seeing how far I could get with 3DS MAX (since i'm more familiar with its UI conventions than Blender).

Unfortunately i've run into a couple material issues, which you can see in the below image:

http://i.imgur.com/WDyIIGx.png

Texture wise I've managed to get everything to work except the specular mask and the eyelash texture. Still haven't figured out why. The hair diffuse is also miscolored but I suspect that can be fixed with controlling the color output......i'm working on that.

On the brighter side I did manage to get a good grasp of setting up a render, so If I get these issues killed I'm probably well on my way.....I hope....

I'm gonna split my time between working on this and learning how things work in Blender. Ideally I want to be able to produce something of note in both (preferably before this game dies or whatever).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users