96 replies to this topic

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

There will ALWAYS be someone no-lifing FE (hence, the term "reroll"); Foxy doesn't think he's good...he KNOWS he is...catch my drift? Despite the fact that Qween thinks I'm oblivious to all things PvP, anyway (but what does that mutha f*kka know? He can't even conjugate verbs properly...), he is absolutely right in that statement; truth is truth, regardless of the source, so I agree.

Actually reroll has nothing to do with that. And Qween is spot on you only know what you are told aka you know nothing, but are a good hand puppet.

Heretic
Nysak

Viscera Resurrected

Viscera Resurrected

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 25-November 15

do you know how many hackers you just named in that list? My god please, please, please! Kill your self. Legit, my god i hope you dont have children, what a waste of tax dollars that will be. This statement was r.e.t.a.r.t.e.d 30 levels higher then Aroa ever achieved.

Fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-i

i guess you are just drunk.

Edited by Viscera Resurrected, 12 December 2015 - 02:20 AM.

af1d5567d4793b0f31f94b655a7d13ed.png

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Actually reroll has nothing to do with that. And Qween is spot on you only know what you are told aka you know nothing, but are a good hand puppet.

So let's follow your meth-induced logic, shall we?

Here's Qween's quote:

well in comparisson to you laniel is steven hawking, its a teamspeak ban you autistic gosh darn. Now go back to no lifeing around in FE standing on tents with mitzy and other re roll trash finger popping eachothers butt holes until one person comes around flagged that you guys can gang **** and then go back to your tent and blow your load about how good you arent on eachothers faces.

Sooooooo...the next county heard from is you, Inane...

...reroll has nothing to do with that. And Qween is spot on...

"Reroll has nothing to do with it" according to you, and Qween is spot on...yet Qween specifically mentions it having to do with rerolls...so...which is it, Inane?

I luvz ya, but lay off the meth...and take my earlier advice and stay with fart jokes :troll_face:

Edited by LilRedhare, 13 December 2015 - 11:21 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

So let's follow your meth-induced logic, shall we?

Here's Qween's quote:

Sooooooo...the next county heard from is you, Inane...

"Reroll has nothing to do with it" according to you, and Qween is spot on...yet Qween specifically mentions it having to do with rerolls...so...which is it, Inane?

I luvz ya, but lay off the meth...and take my earlier advice and stay with fart jokes :troll_face:

How can you be a writer and not understand context at all?

You used and stated reroll to be linked to 'no-lifing' which I stated was false. Qween used reroll in the same sentence as no-lifing but not as meaning the same and used it in a manner implying it has a different meaning. In other words qween was most likely using reroll to refer to the fact they have been banned before and rerolled which is what it actually refers to. It has nothing to do with time investment just that you have been banned prior and rerolling or redoing etc.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth. Here I'll break it down for you:

No-life =/= Reroll
Reroll = Previously banned aka redoing

How is someone whom puts themselves on a pedestal and looks down on others over spelling and grammatical errors this poor at what they try to use to gloat over others?

And your quips suck. Meth and fart jokes thats it? Sounds like a parent associations attempt at an insult, it's just boring. Go back to the rp forums you are irrelevant here.

Heretic
Nysak

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

And your quips suck. Meth and fart jokes thats it? Sounds like a parent associations attempt at an insult, it's just boring. Go back to the rp forums you are irrelevant here.

After spending time in TS with me JD and Cenfozz, laniel could teach her a thing or 2 on insults. Her responses resemble an Aroa style of logic in proper english.

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

Since when reroll means no life? 

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

After spending time in TS with me JD and Cenfozz, laniel could teach her a thing or 2 on insults. Her responses resemble an Aroa style of logic in proper english.

Allen had better insults than Laniel... or simply was just funnier than Laniel.

#RememberTheP*n*s

#FindTheCure

#TheItchIsReal

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

do you know how many hackers you just named in that list? My god please, please, please! Kill your self. Legit, my god i hope you dont have children, what a waste of tax dollars that will be. This statement was r.e.t.a.r.t.e.d 30 levels higher then Aroa ever achieved.

I hope you didn't mean me))0 

Ты его комп видел?

Ой всё

It was mommy before they banned me. Its nearly dead bruh. FE pvp went well, when me, Finnery, Skripka, Madswipe,  sharon, foxy, Confrixion, Sacnite, Megan Mosly, Solla even "Aroa" and some other pvpers were playing, you remember the last ban wave? around May - June TNO also started getting inactive in pvp.

What, for what Sharon and Solla? It's wasnt much active in this time but anyway step by step only worse.
LVIeoZB2Lrs.jpg
Dat Fallout 4 peak.. or just people left? 

Finnery(hack?)

Skripka(8x6 scrub)

Madswipe(hack?)

sharon(not a hack),

foxy(tard)

Confrixion(tard-hack) "Practice makes perfect m8"

Sacnite(probably a hack)

Megan Mosly(sacnite like)

Solla(not a hack)

Aroa(aroa is just special)

I'll just add 

Nikki pls to the list.

Out of the list I'm absolutely sure only in confrixion, that one botted bad.

Why Foxy-tard only? For real? He is at least confirmed he is used ONLY speedhack. But I doubt someone just would use only speedhack when he has full tool of aimbot.
Want to add Travelling Salesman, he is not pvper but also was permabanned, for talks in global..
Also I got banned together with Zyn in start of year after conversation in global. Kayleigh Stanway, Jessi Lemon, Syd Frisco. Someone else which names I don't remember

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Finnery(Off and on hacking, kinda like DV/DL)

Skripka(Can't say yay or nay)

Madswipe(Maybe if he got beat by a baddie... doesn't make sense he can beat Kinky tho lol)

sharon(Doubt it)

foxy (hacking bad is bad)

Confrixion (Self admitted hacker) "Practice makes perfect m8"

Sacnite(AKA Chloe AKA Hacker)

Megan Mosly(Dimond Dominque, actually.)

Solla(Can't remember this guy's skill level... honestly)

Aroa("I fight fire with fire, soon use same program as you.")

I'll just add 

Nikki pls to the list.

I can't entirely see Nikki hacking, maybe low resolution abusing, but at the same time there are plenty of people who have gone full blatant and are worse than even average players.

The rest of the people that I remember, besides maybe Skripka and Swipe, were most likely at some point toggling to some degree.

The fact Aroa was always spewing crap like that, it makes it hard not to think at some point she snapped and started botting it up to be the "best". Not that anyone can win 100% of the time.

Edited by Reaps989, 14 December 2015 - 11:07 AM.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

I guess we are forget how to look true hacker...

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I guess we are forget how to look true hacker...

Coming from the guy who believed RA about "Heretic show us how to dupe."?.... wat?

But I guess it's best that way, isn't like you could see beyond your own person bias and probably would be fooled like the rest of the tards if they were your "friends".

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

It was mommy before they banned me. Its nearly dead bruh. FE pvp went well, when me, Finnery, Skripka, Madswipe,  sharon, foxy, Confrixion, Sacnite, Megan Mosly, Solla even "Aroa" and some other pvpers were playing, you remember the last ban wave? around May - June TNO also started getting inactive in pvp.

The population went down two months after the combat system and Outpost patch.

Also let's go over who in that list wasn't banned, at all, in that list by that time.

• Madswipe

Everyone else in your list has been perma-banned at least once, if not twice.

Posted Image

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

The population went down two months after the combat system and Outpost patch.

Also let's go over who in that list wasn't banned, at all, in that list by that time.

• Madswipe

Everyone else in your list has been perma-banned at least once, if not twice.

Solla was always super bad. and not banned lol. And confrixion wasn't previously banned, he shared one acc and had a few more.

Edited by _yy_, 14 December 2015 - 02:02 PM.

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Coming from the guy who believed RA about "Heretic show us how to dupe."?.... wat?

Really?
He say that?
Where?
And don't start this again pls...

7257964.png

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

How can you be a writer and not understand context at all?

You used and stated reroll to be linked to 'no-lifing' which I stated was false. Qween used reroll in the same sentence as no-lifing but not as meaning the same and used it in a manner implying it has a different meaning. In other words qween was most likely using reroll to refer to the fact they have been banned before and rerolled which is what it actually refers to. It has nothing to do with time investment just that you have been banned prior and rerolling or redoing etc.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth. Here I'll break it down for you:

No-life =/= Reroll
Reroll = Previously banned aka redoing

How is someone whom puts themselves on a pedestal and looks down on others over spelling and grammatical errors this poor at what they try to use to gloat over others?

Inane, Inane, Inane...this was absolutely beautiful...and off like a broken fan belt...

If I'm agreeing with Qween's statement, as I did in my response to Yy (and which you totally failed to reference...), why would my context be ANY different than his? Or did you totally miss that? Of course you did. If you were paying attention (which meth use makes difficult, I understand...), I quoted Qween...so how, in the name of grammatical correction, did the context change, if I was using HIS words? Wait...I know this one...because you said so. God...the credibility there is overwhelming...

Do you feel like I'm gloating over you, Inane? I'm sorry...think of it as me gloating WITH you, not AT you. That will make it more bearable :troll_face:

P.S.-I didn't know I was an RPer...well...I suppose Boneever inviting me to ERP counts...I did say "no", doe...

P.P.S.-Guess the fart jokes are out, then? Whatever will you do now?

DLBanner1.jpg

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Sssssshhhhhh...your marionette is speaking. He can do bad all by himself.

DLBanner1.jpg

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

after reading kit's posts.

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

after reading kit's posts.

you mean American Aroa? But.. yeah, same xD

I AM QWEEN

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Another "original" reaponse by Kit Southworth, why dont you hop off everyones d.i.c.k, as previously stated and re stated you dont even belong here. Im sure copy pasting and re itterating nyseks words has put a strain on your brain, but youust be able to do better then this, i mean seriously im just gonna have laniel come on here and roast you for your next post. Im 100% sure hell do something better then regurgitating something someone else said, or crutching the "drunk" card. Your pathetic lol.

I AM QWEEN

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Inane, Inane, Inane...this was absolutely beautiful...and off like a broken fan belt...

If I'm agreeing with Qween's statement, as I did in my response to Yy (and which you totally failed to reference...), why would my context be ANY different than his? Or did you totally miss that? Of course you did. If you were paying attention (which meth use makes difficult, I understand...), I quoted Qween...so how, in the name of grammatical correction, did the context change, if I was using HIS words? Wait...I know this one...because you said so. God...the credibility there is overwhelming...

Do you feel like I'm gloating over you, Inane? I'm sorry...think of it as me gloating WITH you, not AT you. That will make it more bearable :troll_face:

P.S.-I didn't know I was an RPer...well...I suppose Boneever inviting me to ERP counts...I did say "no", doe...

P.P.S.-Guess the fart jokes are out, then? Whatever will you do now?

How are you a 1st language english speaker and make the same basic mistakes aroa does? Like this is 1st tier basic understanding, nothing more. With aroa its understandable as its a 2nd or 3rd language but this from how you have presented is your 1st. Mind boggling.

And the thing is you declared it as having a different meaning to how qween used it. You acted as if it was synonymous to no-life. Remember this is what you said:

There will ALWAYS be someone no-lifing FE (hence, the term "reroll");

Qween used reroll as a different meaning:

Now go back to no lifeing around in FE standing on tents with mitzy and other re roll trash finger popping eachothers butt holes

The accepted meaning of it someone whom was banned and made a new character currently. Or it would refer to making a new character due to an error or something of the sort aka to 'reroll'.

The context changed in that you used it wrong. As in you used reroll as having the same definition as no-life when they are not even related or required. You can no-life without being a reroll and you can reroll without no-lifing.

The other post has no point here or any relation. Could be somewhat summed up as you hackusating or accusing most active players of having a ban, which is par for the course with you.

You were putting yourself on a pedestal over qween about spelling and grammar and gloating in that manner which is what I was referring to. Up to this point you have been swinging at air against me. You could probably go through and add some commas and fix some purposely ignored capitalization and spelling errors, but when you fail ridiculously hard at context and defining words it rings hollow.

I said rp forums which are for the most part what "Sparks in the Ashes" is seen as, I didn't call you an rper. Going off the fact you have talked about posting stories and posting over there in general and used it as a mediocre retort to something.

I'd probably do the logical equivalent of laughing at you, but just a guess.

Also why do you keep bringing up me doing meth? I'm curious.

How did you screw up the formatting? Impressive.

Well the thing is he was being honest. And that's why it's just really sort of sad and not funny to you most likely.

Heretic
Nysak

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Really?
He say that?
Where?
And don't start this again pls...

http://forums.gamers...-3#entry4257435

You even replied to the post.... just stop Jane you silly twit <3

Posted Image

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

You even replied to the post.... just stop Jane you silly twit <3

lol its not about dupes.

About times when you was some tech in Park City.

Edited by J.Karter, 15 December 2015 - 02:01 PM.

7257964.png

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

lol its not about dupes.
About times when you was some tech in Park City.

Sorry but most "exploits" being found out publicly was well after I was in or with Heretic.

Good try tho? Not that you were in the PVP scene much till 2.6 xD

Posted Image

Evangelique

Evangelique

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Joined 31-July 12

You people still here arguing? .................. Jeez.

The forums never fail to entertain me a little.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:chairwack: :chairwack: :chairwack: :chairwack:

Edited by Evangelique, 15 December 2015 - 11:04 PM.

Posted Image

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Good try tho? Not that you were in the PVP scene much till 2.6 xD

7257964.png

Evangelique

Evangelique

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Joined 31-July 12

Love it

----------------------------------------

Edited by Evangelique, 15 December 2015 - 11:11 PM.

Posted Image

Mr Troll

Mr Troll

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 27-November 15

Wherefore clone's still bitter, and picker about the other clones, wherefore art those folk reflections no pleased about themselves, doth the strength of other's maketh those folk hath fallen not to beest worthy.. wherefore not see t as a dare to strive for improvement, to overcome thy current state.  

WHY ARE U GUY'S STILL HERE ?

Did this clone's ever hear about hip-hop music ? if not u have something in commune you fuzzy bunny about,something teat is giving your the ''opportunity'' to sing/bicthabout

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Wherefore clone's still bitter, and picker about the other clones, wherefore art those folk reflections no pleased about themselves, doth the strength of other's maketh those folk hath fallen not to beest worthy.. wherefore not see t as a dare to strive for improvement, to overcome thy current state.

WHY ARE U GUY'S STILL HERE ?

Did this clone's ever hear about hip-hop music ? if not u have something in commune you fuzzy bunny about,something teat is giving your the ''opportunity'' to sing/bicthabout

i think your in the wrong forum, the f.a.g forum or r.p forum whatever you call it isnt here.

I AM QWEEN

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

But I guess it's best that way, isn't like you could see beyond your own person bias and probably would be fooled like the rest of the tards if they were your "friends".

Clean your head man and show me your book finally!
Where I said that I believ?)))
BOOK NYSEK!!! WHERE?!!!!??1111 BOOOK!1111!!!

If you forget "Nysek in Wonderland" - name of the book of course

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Clean your head man and show me your book finally!
Where I said that I believ?)))
BOOK NYSEK!!! WHERE?!!!!??1111 BOOOK!1111!!!

If you forget "Nysek in Wonderland" - name of the book of course

I know you're all about contradicting yourself every time you open your mouth about who did what, but next time let Maylin do the talking. :troll_face:

Posted Image

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

I know you're all about contradicting yourself every time you open your mouth about who did what, but next time let Maylin do the talking. :troll_face:

Go back to Park City some tech, time when you asked to invite in LB raid. Contradict yourself its your way also like talking nonsense

anyway, where I said that I believe? show me this word, try to be smart kid

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Go back to Park City some tech, time when you asked to invite in LB raid. Contradict yourself its your way also like talking nonsense

anyway, where I said that I believe? show me this word, try to be smart kid

Um... I never asked to join an LB raid. The only LB raid I joined for PVP prior to Heretic was to help Fanta since Travs/Techs had 2 groups while our groups had 3-4. Which I did not "ask", I simply got an invite which quickly resulted in PE steamrolling the baddies he brought as well as myself.

Now if you're talking LB reputation farming, I never once went to LB camp to farm faction.

Then again coming from someone who didn't have empathic, tried to CQC a Jackal, and only use was being a revive-mule..... there's no really much merit there. At least later on you managed to be somewhat more useful, I guess.

Edited by Reaps989, 20 December 2015 - 07:57 AM.

Posted Image

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

Um... I never asked to join an LB raid. The only LB raid I joined for PVP prior to Heretic was to help Fanta since Travs/Techs had 2 groups while our groups had 3-4. Which I did not "ask", I simply got an invite which quickly resulted in PE steamrolling the baddies he brought as well as myself.

mom didnt told you that lie its not good?)) Heretics said to Jazz that Unity want to join our raid in Park City. You and your clanmates already stayed with us in save zone, but Jazz said NO. Being on losing side not so good?)

Now if you're talking LB reputation farming, I never once went to LB camp to farm faction.

Even dont understand what you traing to say

Then again coming from someone who didn't have empathic, tried to CQC a Jackal, and only use was being a revive-mule..... there's no really much merit there. At least later on you managed to be somewhat more useful, I guess.

Then again about who you talking? no empathic? Jackal? I never had char with this parameters.
It means go back to write your book.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

@Inane

Sorry for the late response. Tried to get on a few times this week and had to run back into the clinic. Between demand there and the holidays...whew...

Where were we?

Oh yes...your latest response...TL:DR, But I did pick this out: It seems like I'm swinging at air, but I'm really fanning at the smoke that makes up your "smoke and mirror" arguments. Breaking mirrors is bad luck, so best just to let ii go, yes? There is no reason to debate it further; you'll simply opt out with Aroa comparisons or change the "context" of the debate...again.I think people would rather watch Wari's videos or hit google translate whenever one of our Russian friends posts in Cyrillic...I know I would.

As much as I enjoy our little chats, there are better things to do, especially over a dead game...and I haven't logged in for over two months now. Besides, I found myself agreeing with Qween...that's a sign of the apocalypse. I'll be sure to drop you a PM now and again, doe.

@Qwwen

Kiss my Irish @$$, Sukka

DLBanner1.jpg

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

@Inane

Sorry for the late response. Tried to get on a few times this week and had to run back into the clinic. Between demand there and the holidays...whew...

Where were we?

Oh yes...your latest response...TL:DR, But I did pick this out: It seems like I'm swinging at air, but I'm really fanning at the smoke that makes up your "smoke and mirror" arguments. Breaking mirrors is bad luck, so best just to let ii go, yes? There is no reason to debate it further; you'll simply opt out with Aroa comparisons or change the "context" of the debate...again.I think people would rather watch Wari's videos or hit google translate whenever one of our Russian friends posts in Cyrillic...I know I would.

As much as I enjoy our little chats, there are better things to do, especially over a dead game...and I haven't logged in for over two months now. Besides, I found myself agreeing with Qween...that's a sign of the apocalypse. I'll be sure to drop you a PM now and again, doe.

@Qwwen

Kiss my Irish @$$, Sukka

lol, sukka power be with you.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

lol, sukka power be with you.

And also with you...have you tried ZMR yet? I think you'll like it!

DLBanner1.jpg

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

And also with you...have you tried ZMR yet? I think you'll like it!

not yet. I'll try it soon.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

@Inane

Where were we?

@Qwwen
Kiss my Irish @$$, Sukka

So 'i got nothing not responding' alright seems fair. Pretty sure people tuned out this conversation the moment it started, ohh well.

Heretic
Nysak

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

@Inane

Where were we?

@Qwwen

Kiss my Irish @$$, Sukka

Idk who Qwwen is but that would prolly be the first time youve ever had your patootie kissed seems how you cant tell someone to..

How does that work when your getting laid anyway? Do you sign for them to stroke harder and faster? Has it ever been so good that you accidentally made the wrong sign and they like pooped on your chest or something? Thats gotta be akward..

I AM QWEEN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users