Lydia Day

Lydia Day

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 31-May 14
<22:03:22> Trying to connect to server on 69.65.49.248:10447
<22:03:23> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Sorry lydia"

I will look back at the time I spent killing just about everyone I usually teamed with, fellow TNOs and LBs as a period of vast paint chips. My time RPing as some random in TNO has finally came to an end and my heart is shattered. In my time in the second worst clan I have ever had the displeasure of seeing (second only to Contract Killers). Honestly though you guys were so terrible there were points were it felt like me and Putin were the only people on the team (Thanks for the help TR your mindless, limbless melee missing scrubs really really really helped in the team fights) I'll miss you Mittens its a shame you are back and I don't get to laugh at you right to your acne ridden pre-pubescent face.
I'll miss the free buffs,
Denise Ignis
P.S. HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS
P.S.S. Enjoy the coal

Baddies Gonna Bad

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

You are banned permanently. Reason: "Sorry lydia"

Sorry?

[sarcasm]         Yes

No 

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

Sorry?

[sarcasm]                     Sorry

Sorry lydia

Edited by Twinkle Star, 08 December 2015 - 12:24 AM.

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

ahahahahahahahah

fly.gif

TimeSync   

fcdfb2fdf591832dfbc5bf7683fcfb86.png

Loleatta

Loleatta

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 28-March 13

Get f ucked kid :D

Edited by Loleatta, 08 December 2015 - 02:15 AM.

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

<22:03:22> Trying to connect to server on 69.65.49.248:10447
<22:03:23> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Sorry lydia"

I will look back at the time I spent killing just about everyone I usually teamed with, fellow TNOs and LBs as a period of vast paint chips. My time RPing as some random in TNO has finally came to an end and my heart is shattered. In my time in the second worst clan I have ever had the displeasure of seeing (second only to Contract Killers). Honestly though you guys were so terrible there were points were it felt like me and Putin were the only people on the team (Thanks for the help TR your mindless, limbless melee missing scrubs really really really helped in the team fights) I'll miss you Mittens its a shame you are back and I don't get to laugh at you right to your acne ridden pre-pubescent face.
I'll miss the free buffs,
Denise Ignis
P.S. HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS
P.S.S. Enjoy the coal

derp

Edited by _yy_, 08 December 2015 - 08:06 AM.

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
#rip Denise babe, I'm sure they will miss you <3

Edited by Op Hooligan, 08 December 2015 - 08:34 AM.

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

wow, #hereticsnevergetbannedcausedon'tcheat
#teacherofthescrubs
RIP Lydia
But seriously why would you get banned, With seeing who runs on server now you're the one who got banned, really? that's just sad.

I enjoyed your jokes about JD's autism too, really disappointed to see you getting banned.

well in comparisson to you laniel is steven hawking, its a teamspeak ban you autistic gosh darn. Now go back to no lifeing around in FE standing on tents with mitzy and other re roll trash finger popping eachothers butt holes until one person comes around flagged that you guys can gang **** and then go back to your tent and blow your load about how good you arent on eachothers faces.

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

well in comparisson to you laniel is steven hawking, its a teamspeak ban you autistic gosh darn. Now go back to no lifeing around in FE standing on tents with mitzy and other re roll trash finger popping eachothers butt holes until one person comes around flagged that you guys can gang **** and then go back to your tent and blow your load about how good you arent on eachothers faces.

lol. Am I feeling stupid now. But yeah, was it tr's teamspeak? and we're not allied with them now, hence ban. Just didn't even begin to think that there's a need to create a thread about ban on dead side of TR"s teamspeak. 

wait, no it's not event TR"s teamspeak. Where the gosh darn did he got banned? 

lol now I figured it out... It's not even tno TS, it's Ruby Nash's TS. 

And Mitzy is banned again, this whole thread is pointless. 

Edited by _yy_, 08 December 2015 - 08:47 AM.

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

I just wanted to say FE's ban looks different, I just got experience at this, lol *sigh* 
Why he with Mitzy? Even I not playing but know he teaming with rainbows, kinky and other, but also rerolls and trash in anus include

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

I just wanted to say FE's ban looks different, I just got experience at this, lol *sigh* 
Why he with Mitzy? Even I not playing but know he teaming with rainbows, kinky and other, but also rerolls and trash in anus include

Well tbh at the time I wasn't sure if it was mitzy. But FE pvp is now back to it's normal state with all the rerolls back in it. There's no new people sticking around for long enough to learn how to pvp, so even rerolls are ok by me now it's either this or nothing.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Well tbh at the time I wasn't sure if it was mitzy. But FE pvp is now back to it's normal state with all the rerolls back in it. There's no new people sticking around for long enough to learn how to pvp, so even rerolls are ok by me now it's either this or nothing.

At this point it's basically dead. There's maybe a total of 2 dozen active?(fairly certain this is very generous). Greener pastures are prob the best way to go but meh.

Heretic
Nysak

Stella

Stella

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 21-November 15

HAAHAHAHAHA

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

At this point it's basically dead. There's maybe a total of 2 dozen active?(fairly certain this is very generous). Greener pastures are prob the best way to go but meh.

I'd say there's 16-20 ppl active. tops.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Despite the knuckle-dragging crudity...I actually find myself agreeing with Qween here...

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Despite the knuckle-dragging crudity...I actually find myself agreeing with Qween here...

What's there not to agree I read first line wrong and all the rest was full derp from me.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Let me clarify...not disrespecting, just agreeing with this part:

...no lifeing around in FE standing on tents with mitzy and other re roll trash finger popping eachothers butt holes until one person comes around flagged that you guys can gang **** and then go back to your tent and blow your load about how good you arent on eachothers faces.

"PvP" is pretty much rerolls nowadays...when I even have time to game, I'm on ZMR, Shadowrun or console. I wouldn't have put it as "colorful" as Qween, but I agree with the sentiment.

Edited by LilRedhare, 08 December 2015 - 03:47 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Wildcat Strike

Wildcat Strike

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 08-November 12
I can't believe people are rerolling back into this game LOL. Mitzy, what is that his third time coming back? They really don't have anything better going on in life? Talk about failing in life, should have been aborted or dropped in a dumpster

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

I can't believe people are rerolling back into this game LOL. Mitzy, what is that his third time coming back? They really don't have anything better going on in life? Talk about failing in life, should have been aborted or dropped in a dumpster

Top kek
August for the win.

I AM QWEEN

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
Or you lie, or I am drunk.
But I saw you in the game.

7257964.png

Wildcat Strike

Wildcat Strike

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 08-November 12

I step in and out time to time, but def don't activily play.  Either playing fo4 to save money for my trip to Brazil or working all the time.  Also, I really don't hate FE, but a game left on autorun without development for well over a year isn't worth my time.  Especially when fixes are easy such as changing values.  

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

I step in and out time to time, but def don't activily play.  Either playing fo4 to save money for my trip to Brazil or working all the time.  Also, I really don't hate FE, but a game left on autorun without development for well over a year isn't worth my time.  Especially when fixes are easy such as changing values.

Depends on the fix involved really most of the main ones thatd actually fix exploits are a lot more.

Heretic
Nysak

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Let me clarify...not disrespecting, just agreeing with this part:

"PvP" is pretty much rerolls nowadays...when I even have time to game, I'm on ZMR, Shadowrun or console. I wouldn't have put it as "colorful" as Qween, but I agree with the sentiment.

To that part, queen wasn't online for quite a bit and if he were he would know that nobody nolifing FE anymore, nobody stands on tents and all that other colorful mommy he said.  So you're kind of oblivious if you agree with him on that. And the biggest part nobody thinks that they're good, more of a how everyone's mommy right now. Even heretics are rusty mommy right now when they do log in.

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

To that part, queen wasn't online for quite a bit and if he were he would know that nobody nolifing FE anymore, nobody stands on tents and all that other colorful mommy he said. So you're kind of oblivious if you agree with him on that. And the biggest part nobody thinks that they're good, more of a how everyone's mommy right now. Even heretics are rusty mommy right now when they do log in.

well the last "fights" we logged in for we wiped the floor of you baddies well you kept spamming out of the cloner, tiggs really needs to pay the gas bill. And the last time i logged in other then that 5 of you ganked cenfozz and then i stood at your tent for 20 mins talking mommy to you guys. So yeah i dont need to log in to know what happens in FE its the still the same mommy.

I AM QWEEN

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

well the last "fights" we logged in for we wiped the floor of you baddies well you kept spamming out of the cloner, tiggs really needs to pay the gas bill. And the last time i logged in other then that 5 of you ganked cenfozz and then i stood at your tent for 20 mins talking mommy to you guys. So yeah i dont need to log in to know what happens in FE its the still the same mommy.

Last time heretics logged they got smacked and we had "not so good" people on the team, it was disappointing. As of cenfozz I don't remember who ganked him, and he never logs alone, so whoever ganked him probably knew more would come in a moment. Pvp is sad now, even with rerolls it's not happening that often. If cenfozz loggs now he probably can stand flagged at the LA cloner all day and nobody would even bother ganking him.

FE is mommy atm no doubt about that.

Edited by _yy_, 10 December 2015 - 12:12 PM.

Viscera Resurrected

Viscera Resurrected

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 25-November 15

Last time heretics logged they got smacked and we had "not so good" people on the team, it was disappointing. As of cenfozz I don't remember who ganked him, and he never logs alone, so whoever ganked him probably knew more would come in a moment. Pvp is sad now, even with rerolls it's not happening that often. If cenfozz loggs now he probably can stand flagged at the LA cloner all day and nobody would even bother ganking him.

It was mommy before they banned me. Its nearly dead bruh. FE pvp went well, when me, Finnery, Skripka, Madswipe,  sharon, foxy, Confrixion, Sacnite, Megan Mosly, Solla even "Aroa" and some other pvpers were playing, you remember the last ban wave? around May - June TNO also started getting inactive in pvp.

Edited by Viscera Resurrected, 10 December 2015 - 11:27 PM.

af1d5567d4793b0f31f94b655a7d13ed.png

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

It was mommy before they banned me. Its nearly dead bruh. FE pvp went well, when me, Finnery, Skripka, Madswipe, sharon, foxy, Confrixion, Sacnite, Megan Mosly, Solla even "Aroa" and some other pvpers were playing, you remember the last ban wave? around May - June TNO also started getting inactive in pvp.

do you know how many hackers you just named in that list? My god please, please, please! Kill your self. Legit, my god i hope you dont have children, what a waste of tax dollars that will be. This statement was r.e.t.a.r.t.e.d 30 levels higher then Aroa ever achieved.

I AM QWEEN

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

do you know how many hackers you just named in that list? My god please, please, please! Kill your self. Legit, my god i hope you dont have children, what a waste of tax dollars that will be. This statement was r.e.t.a.r.t.e.d 30 levels higher then Aroa ever achieved.

Finnery(hack?)

Skripka(8x6 scrub)

Madswipe(hack?)

sharon(not a hack),

foxy(tard)

Confrixion(tard-hack) "Practice makes perfect m8"

Sacnite(probably a hack)

Megan Mosly(sacnite like)

Solla(not a hack)

Aroa(aroa is just special)

I'll just add 

Nikki pls to the list.

Out of the list I'm absolutely sure only in confrixion, that one botted bad.

Edited by _yy_, 11 December 2015 - 03:39 AM.

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Skripka(8x6 scrub)

Ты его комп видел?

7257964.png

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

To that part, queen wasn't online for quite a bit and if he were he would know that nobody nolifing FE anymore, nobody stands on tents and all that other colorful mommy he said.  So you're kind of oblivious if you agree with him on that. And the biggest part nobody thinks that they're good, more of a how everyone's mommy right now. Even heretics are rusty mommy right now when they do log in.

Wait you mean the people that play once a month are rusty? HOLY mommy BATMAN!

The fact it took 6 months or something of rarely playing, garbage coordination, numbers and super rusty people to appear mommyty is really just sad. Like really sad.

Last time I logged in me and nysek were the only ones whom died on our team and you guys left after i called you trashbags. Plus you forget the only 'heretic' whom logs in regularly or semiregularly is cenfozz. Qween to some extent but he mommys himself out to csgo. The rest of us rarely if ever login. You guys still play multiple times a week or would.

And cenfozz actually would login relatively solo and if he runs into more he would pm or see if we are online. In other situations he might have others but only asks for help when you guys bring 4/5 to their 2/3.

Plus in most situations you bring numbers last times I've been on. And then you cry if 1 more is added against you.

It was mommy before they banned me. Its nearly dead bruh. FE pvp went well, when me, Finnery, Skripka, Madswipe,  sharon, foxy, Confrixion, Sacnite, Megan Mosly, Solla even "Aroa" and some other pvpers were playing, you remember the last ban wave? around May - June TNO also started getting inactive in pvp.

Yet you all sucked and were cancer. Well done. And that was good pvp? Damn an hour of pvp a day whoooo boy!

Although you were good for the environment your river of tears helped keep the land moist. Salty but moist.

Edited by AgentNoir, 11 December 2015 - 06:03 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Nikki pls to the list.

Was he? He seemed meh to me. And at times he was reliable but he was also nolifing so yeah.

Heretic
Nysak

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Ты его комп видел?

У меня такой же наверное. Я про то что он был забанен не за бот.

Was he? He seemed meh to me. And at times he was reliable but he was also nolifing so yeah.

He was ok, and I doubt he was botting but got banned nonetheless

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

He was ok, and I doubt he was botting but got banned nonetheless

Ahh ok yeah as what i heard it was nonsense in apb which was believable as they have gone full dastard over there. Joking about cheating is warrant for a ban if a gm is around.

Heretic
Nysak

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Ahh ok yeah as what i heard it was nonsense in apb which was believable as they have gone full dastard over there. Joking about cheating is warrant for a ban if a gm is around.

His story was that he was killing crafters at citadel(because all flagged people must be killed without mercy) and some of them reported him and he got banned. 

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

Ты еще и русак, тогда понятно, почему ты в дотан играешь))

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

His story was that he was killing crafters at citadel(because all flagged people must be killed without mercy) and some of them reported him and he got banned. 

true story
we did the same and GM spanked our patootie

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

You would be surprised how valid of a claim it actually sounds like. GMs have always been sort of soft towards citadel. A few years ago heretic was setting up some of the other defenses and actively defending...citadel people were losing it and tiggs threatened a clanwide ban lol.

Heretic
Nysak

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Ты еще и русак, тогда понятно, почему ты в дотан играешь))

:) беларусак

You would be surprised how valid of a claim it actually sounds like. GMs have always been sort of soft towards citadel. A few years ago heretic was setting up some of the other defenses and actively defending...citadel people were losing it and tiggs threatened a clanwide ban lol.

that is really sad way to get banned. But I would think it doesn't justify permaban, maybe a week ban, but perma Idk.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

There will ALWAYS be someone no-lifing FE (hence, the term "reroll"); Foxy doesn't think he's good...he KNOWS he is...catch my drift? Despite the fact that Qween thinks I'm oblivious to all things PvP, anyway (but what does that mutha f*kka know? He can't even conjugate verbs properly...), he is absolutely right in that statement; truth is truth, regardless of the source, so I agree.

Edited by LilRedhare, 11 December 2015 - 03:47 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

:) беларусак

а разница?