• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TiiO.1g

TiiO.1g

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 22-November 15
- Global Chat 1 & 2 no work (no permission)
- Crafting 100% I saw no difference (to make some items takes 15 minutes as before)

has anyone had this problem?
I bought today already activated and almost nothing has changed in crafting and cha

Riverwind

Riverwind

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

with chat box open, check Filters for Global 1 and 2 being checked, then goto Channels and check Global 1 & 2. That should get it working for ya

Edited by Riverwind, 24 November 2015 - 02:39 PM.

Keep on Trucking!

TiiO.1g

TiiO.1g

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 22-November 15

with chat box open, check Filters for Global 1 and 2 being checked, then goto Channels and check Global 1 & 2. That should get it working for ya

they are already activated
yet still without permission

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

Type into global1. It usually says you don't have permission regardless. Premium level is  applied after the chat loads upon loading into world. But to actually talk in it and see the chat from other players you need to have premium/freemium account. And the main benefit of premium is the additional crafting queue size with up to 15 for survivalist, 30 for Wasteland and Commander.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

TiiO.1g

TiiO.1g

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 22-November 15

Type into global1. It usually says you don't have permission regardless. Premium level is  applied after the chat loads upon loading into world. But to actually talk in it and see the chat from other players you need to have premium/freemium account. And the main benefit of premium is the additional crafting queue size with up to 15 for survivalist, 30 for Wasteland and Commander.

Okay bro !

thanks for reply !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users