• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

>_>

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

13696211679739.gif

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
So why did you link a 5+ year old advertisement video? This was like a funny 'this is how we are' video. Except i think everyone in that video is gone, maybe 1/2 are still there.

Heretic
Nysak

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

So why did you link a 5+ year old advertisement video? This was like a funny 'this is how we are' video. Except i think everyone in that video is gone, maybe 1/2 are still there.

Yeah, I know they're gone, except for ninja. here's link to current devs, no wonder fe is in such a deep A-hole http://www.ironfootstudios.com/. Nothing to except from them unless someone else buys out fe. 

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

Yeah, I know they're gone, except for ninja. here's link to current devs, no wonder fe is in such a deep A-hole http://www.ironfootstudios.com/. Nothing to except from them unless someone else buys out fe. 

Who of them is Ninja? 
"As Iron Foot Studios they are committed to delivering high quality games"  :Ha Ha Ha:

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Баян жи(9

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Баян жи(9

ne

Who of them is Ninja? 
"As Iron Foot Studios they are committed to delivering high quality games"  :Ha Ha Ha:

highly sad quality.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

No one is going to buy out FE. The main problems are engine based so at that point they are basically going to have to remake the game and then on top of it a lot of the content(if not all) would have to be redone with particular goals in mind. Older content will have to be redone with current systems or they will have to be updated so as to elaborate on the game etc.

Plus G1s bargain bin servers help nothing.

Heretic
Nysak

AnarchoNomad

AnarchoNomad

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 10-September 13

I cried

76561198068251029.png

Need to contact me? Eco Anarchist/Spaztrooper <----- That's me!

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

FE Brainstorming

• Make a list of projects
  • Try to tackle biggest one
    • Release it, unfinished.
      • Make promises to continue with project.
        • Ignore said project
          • Repeat all previous steps in order.
            • At times ask Decon members to test yet completely ignore testing feedback (Closed and Open Testing)

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Nysek...you left out "get really high on crack" at step one...

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Nysek...you left out "get really high on crack" at step one...

Drugs aren't required... their normal judgement is fairly poor.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Junkshop

Junkshop

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 31-July 12

I miss those guys.  The staff from that video worked in modelling, animation, audio, marketing, and management.  Nearly all of us left the company during the layoffs in 2010 and most thankfully found work in other companies, but I'm 95% sure no one from that video returned after the layoffs to make new content.

Funny thing is I was at the lunch where the idea for this video came up.  We were joking around about crazy things people could do in a funny marketing video.  Then I was sad when the video went up and no one had told me they were actually making it.  I totally wanted to be the guy screaming in a corner, but instead of holding cans, doing the original idea of squeezing lemon juice into his eyes and screaming.  I guess they thought I was too busy or maybe too expensive.  XD

Junkshop - Former FE Dev from 2008 to 2010

"One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it." - Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Head Coach, Knute Rockne, 1918-1930

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

I miss those guys.  The staff from that video worked in modelling, animation, audio, marketing, and management.  Nearly all of us left the company during the layoffs in 2010 and most thankfully found work in other companies, but I'm 95% sure no one from that video returned after the layoffs to make new content.

Funny thing is I was at the lunch where the idea for this video came up.  We were joking around about crazy things people could do in a funny marketing video.  Then I was sad when the video went up and no one had told me they were actually making it.  I totally wanted to be the guy screaming in a corner, but instead of holding cans, doing the original idea of squeezing lemon juice into his eyes and screaming.  I guess they thought I was too busy or maybe too expensive.  XD

Wait, you was one of them? :o

2c711cddfd4d1bd5a03c2044850985b0.png

Junkshop

Junkshop

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 31-July 12

I'm not in the video, but I did make assets for the game way back.  Don't know a thing about the current staff.  And since I wasn't directly involved in gameplay, I've been able to enjoy it like a normal user. :)

Junkshop - Former FE Dev from 2008 to 2010

"One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it." - Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Head Coach, Knute Rockne, 1918-1930

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Why is this necro'ed...

We all know the Dev team made terrible choices, I'm sure they know, that's probably why we're going on almost 2 years now without any major update or bug fixes.

Wooo double Dome tokens and 10kg clan banners xD

Posted Image

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

Bizarre mommy is going in FE,

Eh i heard PEOPLE IN EMBRY... today in FE, did an ceremony about KIT (Kit southworth)... people sent me screens i saw people put their campfires for her lol... what's going on?!? Birthday party?... but without Kit lol... need answers

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Bizarre mommy is going in FE,

Eh i heard PEOPLE IN EMBRY... today in FE, did an ceremony about KIT (Kit southworth)... people sent me screens i saw people put their campfires for her lol... what's going on?!? Birthday party?... but without Kit lol... need answers

From what i've heard, she passed away sadly. Apperantly in a Car accident.  :tears:

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

From what i've heard, she passed away sadly. Apperantly in a Car accident.  :tears:

u gotta be kiddin me...

post-32448-AW-HELL-NO-gif-OH-Pushing-Dai

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
Hmm so is this an actual person dying or just some drama? News story or gtfo....this is the internet where people pretend to die everyday.

Heretic
Nysak

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Hmm so is this an actual person dying or just some drama? News story or gtfo....this is the internet where people pretend to die everyday.

Can't get more real, you dipmommy.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

So far, that seems to be the case...

While, yes, a news report would help this there are two flaws.

• No information of an accident nor death, once a hospital is involved, may be disclosed unless permission is given by their family.
    • Now if a situation is already known prior to going to the hospital (meaning the person has already died, thus they were never actually "treated") you will see said accident report.
  • If obituaries also follow this, you will not find this information until the above statement is handled.

I would like to think it is just a rumor, but at this time it is not looking to be the case, Inane.

Not to mention, Kit would not be so sick to make a scene as such. She'd simply leave FE... so as much as I'd personally like to think she's ok... that doesn't seem to be the case on any level.

Edited by Reaps989, 30 June 2016 - 11:26 PM.

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Can't get more real, you dipmommy.

You say posting on the internet in a video games forum. Never ever.

• No information of an accident nor death, once a hospital is involved, may be disclosed unless permission is given by their family.
    • Now if a situation is already known prior to going to the hospital (meaning the person has already died, thus they were never actually "treated") you will see said accident report.
  • If obituaries also follow this, you will not find this information until the above statement is handled.
I would like to think it is just a rumor, but at this time it is not looking to be the case, Inane.

Not to mention, Kit would not be so sick to make a scene as such. She'd simply leave FE... so as much as I'd personally like to think she's ok... that doesn't seem to be the case on any level.

Too bad if it is the case, and it she doesn't seem the type.

Heretic
Nysak

Hooli

Hooli

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 01-July 16

Truely unbelievable, I heard some chatter and tried looking for some of her social media or an obituary but couldn't find a thing. I'm glad you found out what you did Nysek and put our minds at ease.

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11
Heartbreaking news and I feel the irony of it to my very bones.

A young an vibrant woman is gone, while I'm still here after 2 rounds of chemo within the last 5 years.

I hope this is a mistake.

Hooli

Hooli

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 01-July 16

A young an vibrant woman is gone, while I'm still here after 2 rounds of chemo within the last 5 years.

When I first heard, I was hoping it some crude humored joke or rumor.

I don't think that's the case at all anymore.

Edited by Hooli, 02 July 2016 - 12:13 PM.

DakkaDakkaDakka

DakkaDakkaDakka

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Joined 23-March 13

If it helps, it's all random. There's no rhyme or reason to it. Just happens. It's neither fair or unfair. We're all playing a game of dice every day :/

My locked & deleted thread (google cache) about reloaded games ceo saying <story-driven> f2p mmo's don't work  :
http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Kishoot

Kishoot

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

I hope she didn't suffered...

Rest in peace young princess.

T'as beau envoyer tes "mayday mayday" t'es mal barré.

Music Afficionado

Music Afficionado

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Joined 27-November 13
You know... weather shes dead or just gone, ill miss who she was. Life is a gosh darninv fuzzy bunny.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Hi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users