• 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

The question is: How many level 55s are banned of yours now? :P

kinky are you same ***ging?
Kek

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14
F>a>ging

I AM QWEEN

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

F>a>ging

? wat u mean

fly.gif

TimeSync   

fcdfb2fdf591832dfbc5bf7683fcfb86.png

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

You wish you could manage even the white nigga. God you are a wigger.

Heretic
Nysak

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

what you're smoking is bad yes.

there was people to practice with when i started. i played alot and got alot of duels..

i aint training anyone i log on once in a while and thats it.

i rather do something else right now.

You act as if you could train anyone...the last time I lead all of your little wanna be's or whatever we want to call them they we're all running group tactics, no other auras...except bean. Out of 7-8 people lol. 

Kinky, all you have ever been and ever will be is a 1v1 hero, you seem to have some complex that you have to live up to your senpai dark vengeance. You are beyond try-hard, to the point its honestly pretty sickening in a dead game. You can not fight in a team to save your life, you expect everyone to heal you but don't return heals. I assume this is because its too much for your little minute mind to handle all at once, I would rather have someone in team that heals rather than someone whom runs around doing damage with bad positioning crying for heals like a dying crow. But really, congrats on being the best 1v1 hero in a dead game. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

You act as if you could train anyone...the last time I lead all of your little wanna be's or whatever we want to call them they we're all running group tactics, no other auras...except bean. Out of 7-8 people lol. 

Kinky, all you have ever been and ever will be is a 1v1 hero, you seem to have some complex that you have to live up to your senpai dark vengeance. You are beyond try-hard, to the point its honestly pretty sickening in a dead game. You can not fight in a team to save your life, you expect everyone to heal you but don't return heals. I assume this is because its too much for your little minute mind to handle all at once, I would rather have someone in team that heals rather than someone whom runs around doing damage with bad positioning crying for heals like a dying crow. But really, congrats on being the best 1v1 hero in a dead game. 

kek

I AM QWEEN

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

im so tryhard i dont even care anymore. but nice story though shows you still think about me <3

p.s i wasnt even in the fight yesterday, i literally came afterwards cus i was on apb

Edited by I Am Kinky, 28 November 2015 - 12:22 AM.

fly.gif

TimeSync   

Stella

Stella

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 21-November 15

hes a pretty good teamhealer not sure where your problem is , or are you rlly just crying about it?  :troll_face:

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

The question is: How many level 55s are banned of yours now? :P

The question is: Who the gosh darn is this noname? I bet you are even not better than me in 'legal esports', since this forum acc so new as gosh darn and no name of toons. gosh darning noname trolls wannabe smart. Or you want to say you are Stella in game? I don't know any Stella characters in game, then you just even not worth to judge someone.
9x 55s, at least drop your name asslicker next time. 

Edited by Stalker2001, 29 November 2015 - 08:52 AM.

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

Stella

Stella

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 21-November 15

The question is: Who the gosh darn is this noname? I bet you are even not better than me in 'legal esports', since this forum acc so new as gosh darn and no name of toons. gosh darning noname trolls wannabe smart. Or you want to say you are Stella in game? I don't know any Stella characters in game, then you just even not worth to judge someone.
9x 55s, at least drop your name asslicker next time. 

hahaha :D

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

hahaha  :D

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

Edited by Twinkle Star, 29 November 2015 - 12:15 PM.

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Edited by J.Karter, 29 November 2015 - 12:34 PM.

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

im so tryhard i dont even care anymore. but nice story though shows you still think about me <3
p.s i wasnt even in the fight yesterday, i literally came afterwards cus i was on apb

You still play actively. We login like once a month when someone randomly logs in.

hes a pretty good teamhealer not sure where your problem is , or are you rlly just crying about it?  :troll_face:

Ohh you that's a good joke.

Heretic
Nysak

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

You still play actively. We login like once a month when someone randomly logs in.

Ohh you that's a good joke.

just cuz im online doesnt mean i pvp all the time.

fly.gif

TimeSync   

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

just cuz im online doesnt mean i pvp all the time.

The dome must be intense. Or is it just the usual circle jerk and mommyty bloodsports? And my point was more you take the time to consistently login to a game where zerging was defined as a 3v2 or 4v3. Too much pop.

Then again that's just me and not seeing a reason to play actively for a couple years now as any interesting cloner fight id get a pm for and that's the pvp unless you like assault which i hate.

Edited by AgentNoir, 30 November 2015 - 01:55 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users