56 replies to this topic

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Note: This was posted in the PVP section since after taking a look around, this appears to be where the rest of the drama is. 

I'm sure by now, most are aware that Kodaro is a reroll of Laniel(https://www.youtube....h?v=nxnfjX6kSQc), and not some vet that deleted their previous characters because they were broke and couldn't pay for a respec(Totally a legitimate reason, right? lol). 

Kodaro recently lied in Global saying a friend of mine insulted him with racial slurs...

Frontend_2015_11_16_23_32_41_43.png

Meanwhile in the PMs he is talking about...

Frontend_2015_11_16_23_33_03_54.png

Frontend_2015_11_17_16_36_50_79.jpg

Frontend_2015_11_17_16_38_33_46.jpg

No racial slurs whatsoever... 

Perhaps this isn't really a big enough deal to most to start a thread over, but I believe it's important for people to know and understand that Kodaro will lie to get what he wants and to make others look bad. 

Azherthese - Eryxium - Oeryaux - Wingless Butterfly - Trypheus - Psilhouette

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14
Why these idiots keep re rolling into a dead game..
Kys

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
Sorry, but Fallout 4 more interesting, than some "breaking news"....

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

To be fair... Laniel has never been very bright about much of anything. Kinda like when he talked to me about saying "I should be a GM, I would be unbias and just." blah blah blah... like I have some amazing magical powers to make people GMs :troll_face:

However, he definite was (and probably still is) a closet hacker. But spamming his PM box won't help your situation and "can" get you in trouble with a harassment claim for the PM spam.

All previous hackers should be, and stay, banned. But it's unlikely to stick to anyone because of the lack of support from GMs and Developers themselves, rather than the few players who ruin the game by hacking.

Let it die, since we all know if any of us came back people would still suck regardless of how many hack while claiming "Heretic Hacks".

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

To be fair... Laniel has never been very bright about much of anything. Kinda like when he talked to me about saying "I should be a GM, I would be unbias and just." blah blah blah... like I have some amazing magical powers to make people GMs :troll_face:

However, he definite was (and probably still is) a closet hacker. But spamming his PM box won't help your situation and "can" get you in trouble with a harassment claim for the PM spam.

All previous hackers should be, and stay, banned. But it's unlikely to stick to anyone because of the lack of support from GMs and Developers themselves, rather than the few players who ruin the game by hacking.

Let it die, since we all know if any of us came back people would still suck regardless of how many hack while claiming "Heretic Hacks".

laniel hacking?

shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif

Nysek pls stop.

fly.gif

TimeSync   

fcdfb2fdf591832dfbc5bf7683fcfb86.png

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

omg. who care? ppl still trying to make some cool story

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Who cares about kodaro?

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

SS TOO SMALL, I SEE NOTHING, REUPLOAD IN SOME ANOTHER HOSTING

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Laniel coming back onto FE has about the same impact as Zorro Orochi coming back...no prarie chicken is safe, but the rest of us are okay.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

TotallyNotKodaro

TotallyNotKodaro

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 06-November 15

Ahh coolio. Forum post is finally up? I see Shandia deleted the chat tab before spamming two copies of the word LIAR instead of one... Why'd you leave out the part where you called me a rabid woman-hating n word.... that's a shame, I got a laugh out of that. Either way, Kodaro fer days, laniel sucks at pvp I can aim he cant, shandia's a chicken nugget (thanks for that laugh too, whoever said it in global when people were calling out Shandia for verbally attacking my friends about me behind my back). I'll continue being Kodaro, nothing but Kodaro, with a simple plain identity, Kodaro. The identity that I made to explore because I can, and never have been banned... the video is uber-troll and I'm glad you linked it just to make FE look bad. Someone legit uninstalled because Wingless and Shandia were ranting in global for three hours offensively while the most of what I said was "stop" or "please stop"... Sorry guys, I'd make a malicious thread that's pointless about them too, but I was too lazy to take a screenshot. Now back to cleaning my house :3, ta ta, tea-spoons of sugar, huehueheuhue.

On another note, PC should be in my hands around Christmas time not sure exactly when but I hope I get it. I'll start putting out more videos. I've got a new channel which I'll post for lolz in chat once I've got some material updated and uploaded edited together. Let's make Fallen Earth look good again! I'm busy so thank you Wingless for making this thread that I could post that news bulletin on.

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Ahh coolio. Forum post is finally up? I see Shandia deleted the chat tab before spamming two copies of the word LIAR instead of one... Why'd you leave out the part where you called me a rabid woman-hating n word.... that's a shame, I got a laugh out of that. Either way, Kodaro fer days, laniel sucks at pvp I can aim he cant, shandia's a chicken nugget (thanks for that laugh too, whoever said it in global when people were calling out Shandia for verbally attacking my friends about me behind my back). I'll continue being Kodaro, nothing but Kodaro, with a simple plain identity, Kodaro. The identity that I made to explore because I can, and never have been banned... the video is uber-troll and I'm glad you linked it just to make FE look bad. Someone legit uninstalled because Wingless and Shandia were ranting in global for three hours offensively while the most of what I said was "stop" or "please stop"... Sorry guys, I'd make a malicious thread that's pointless about them too, but I was too lazy to take a screenshot. Now back to cleaning my house :3, ta ta, tea-spoons of sugar, huehueheuhue.

On another note, PC should be in my hands around Christmas time not sure exactly when but I hope I get it. I'll start putting out more videos. I've got a new channel which I'll post for lolz in chat once I've got some material updated and uploaded edited together. Let's make Fallen Earth look good again! I'm busy so thank you Wingless for making this thread that I could post that news bulletin on.

laniel its pretty obvious its you, but here is the thing. No one cares. The game is dead. No one plays anymore, the pvp community consist of at most 15 ACTIVE people. So have fun taking those empty keeps in PC, actually i bet if you level 150 fully reinforced doors on the keeps theyll stay the same until the game is shut down.
Enjoy the dead game you pathetically re rolled into lol

I AM QWEEN

TotallyNotKodaro

TotallyNotKodaro

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 06-November 15

I mean, I'm Kodaro, not Laniel, but okay. Also, I take keeps for mommys and giggles. Me and 9 people were havin' fun fightin' those 7 Vistas in TC, we got merked, but we had fun. Then the others aside from world PvPers go Bloodsports occasionally. In the meantime I just sit aside and Dome rounds 1-7 for tokens to get Ap weapons knowledge books and bandages to sell.

TotallyNotKodaro

TotallyNotKodaro

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 06-November 15

Mommies? oh my!? I didn't even type that. Okay, I'll rephrase it. I take keeps for fun, no real reason other than that considering I'm a dome 195 maxcrafter

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

laniel hacking?

shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif

Nysek pls stop.

Don't you have to submit another scan from a different computer to try to seem legit through FE's piss-poor "is (s)he hacking" attempt?

Ah right... forgot totally legit yet still can't beat Madsideswipe 1v1, wat? But that's ok, you're in the same little boat as the rest of the scum at this point. You used to be chill until you simply went with the hacktard banwagon and being "friends" with hackers.

Bad enough you want to be a DV clone while trying to look like you're good while implying Reno was somehow amazing... which honestly he was never terrible but never near Shp.

On another note, Laniel did not hack until after his ban when he was clearly getting out of hand in local/region/global.

Even Nubanuba AKA Shyza had the decency to admit to his faults, Laniel however simply lives in their own world xD

Edited by Reaps989, 17 November 2015 - 11:04 PM.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I mean, I'm Kodaro, not Laniel, but okay. Also, I take keeps for mommys and giggles. Me and 9 people were havin' fun fightin' those 7 Vistas in TC, we got merked, but we had fun. Then the others aside from world PvPers go Bloodsports occasionally. In the meantime I just sit aside and Dome rounds 1-7 for tokens to get Ap weapons knowledge books and bandages to sell.

... Just stop Laniel >_>

Posted Image

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

Don't you have to submit another scan from a different computer to try to seem legit through FE's piss-poor "is (s)he hacking" attempt?

Ah right... forgot totally legit yet still can't beat Madsideswipe 1v1, wat? But that's ok, you're in the same little boat as the rest of the scum at this point. You used to be chill until you simply went with the hacktard banwagon and being "friends" with hackers.

Bad enough you want to be a DV clone while trying to look like you're good while implying Reno was somehow amazing... which honestly he was never terrible but never near Shp.

On another note, Laniel did not hack until after his ban when he was clearly getting out of hand in local/region/global.

Even Nubanuba AKA Shyza had the decency to admit to his faults, Laniel however simply lives in their own world xD

i have no idea what you're smoking sir.

but its bad for you.

once again proves nysek is wrong 9/10 times

*talks in 3rd person * nysek is the best GM NA of his own Fantasy cus yeah.

people believe him n stuff.

other then that not much to say about.

fly.gif

TimeSync   

condemend groupiee

condemend groupiee

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 13-October 15
Laniel isn't a hacker he's far from it hell nysek even ur own heretics would tell u he isn't he can't hit mommy with melee never mind ranged, and come on guys fe is 1 more derp away from a server failure which it totally needs, this game should have as much impact as North Korea, it talks all mean but it will do squat

Madsideswipe here boi

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

we all know if any of us came back people would still suck regardless of how many hack while claiming "Heretic Hacks".

My face, when Heretics call yourself a hackers 

7446036.jpg

7257964.png

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

lold from this, ez 1-7. But really FE is dead,  why do you guys bother.  Sure there's some new people coming along once in a while but too many old players left the game. And it is evident now that G1 not even trying to continue developing FE and fixing some bugs. 

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

lold from this, ez 1-7. But really FE is dead,  why do you guys bother.  Sure there's some new people coming along once in a while but too many old players left the game. And it is evident now that G1 not even trying to continue developing FE and fixing some bugs. 

The progress hasn't changed with fe in like 3 years you realize right? It hasn't slowed down or really sped up at times it seemed like there was more, but it wasn't really.

but its bad for you.

Laniel isn't a hacker he's far from it hell nysek even ur own heretics would tell u he isn't he can't hit mommy with melee never mind ranged, and come on guys fe is 1 more derp away from a server failure which it totally needs, this game should have as much impact as North Korea, it talks all mean but it will do squat

And yet magora had shown he had started cheating at some point and he was worse than laniel. So really it's not too much of a stretch especially if you hide a char or aren't directly found out(nevermind sexy scylla if i remember right was the one covering for magora...although i may be misremembering as it was all a joke). Especially considering said circle of friends and the fact SEXY SCYLLA was the one throwing him under the bus. Yeah he was trash for a good while, but meh. Nevermind a lot of fes players share a relatively whiny attitude with a weird ego that makes no sense for the game lol.

Either way nysek never presented evidence so why it's even being humored I'm not sure. I've heard stupider things really based purely on the fact someone lost a fight.

The game has no impact lol.

Heretic
Nysak

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

The progress hasn't changed with fe in like 3 years you realize right? It hasn't slowed down or really sped up at times it seemed like there was more, but it wasn't really.

And yet magora had shown he had started cheating at some point and he was worse than laniel. So really it's not too much of a stretch especially if you hide a char or aren't directly found out(nevermind sexy scylla if i remember right was the one covering for magora...although i may be misremembering as it was all a joke). Especially considering said circle of friends and the fact SEXY SCYLLA was the one throwing him under the bus. Yeah he was trash for a good while, but meh. Nevermind a lot of fes players share a relatively whiny attitude with a weird ego that makes no sense for the game lol.

Either way nysek never presented evidence so why it's even being humored I'm not sure. I've heard stupider things really based purely on the fact someone lost a fight.

The game has no impact lol.

Well I've been here for a little over a year and yes things have changed, before I could enter tc and meet groups of 15 ppl there, now it's just a few ppl. Every pvp clan is gone, heretics, public enemy, and all that come with that, even tr's don't pvp anymore, I flagged at la trying to start something and there were like 10-12 people around, who do pvp, but none of them flagged. I used to go cap foothills for some reason, but lately I just catch myself on thought "why the gosh darn do I do that" and log in the middle of the road, off to play some other game where there's actually someone playing it. 

Too many people got banned, and ofc they rerolled by now, but they're too afraid to start anything.

P:s but apb got it's engine upgraded which is nice right? xd it's prettier now, and fe is in complete and utter patootie

Edited by _yy_, 18 November 2015 - 05:15 PM.

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

I flagged at la trying to start something and there were like 10-12 people around, who do pvp, but none of them flagged.

Just because people flag PvP while in safety of numbers doesn't make them PvPers. Most if not all of those 10-12 people probably think you're their bestfriend. Over the past 5 months there's literally only been 5 people at max that actively went out and PvP.

Edited by Calais, 18 November 2015 - 07:55 PM.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

but its bad for you.

Smoking is bad, mmmmk?

Funny since you're to busy sucking me off for help ;D

Nysek is the best GM NA, Kinky just mad because never improved by his own means. It ok tho, Nysek understands Kinky never improved over 2 years so once everyone left Kinky got "help". Nice "improvements" while nobody was here to "practice", must be those Embry Guards ;D

Get some creditably, come back, and then remind me who you roll with kid :troll_face:

But then again.... doesn't matter since it shows in other games and you only improved once none of us cared anymore. Maybe if you trained other people to be "good" we might come back, until then it sucks to suck. :D

P.S. Don't complain that your team isn't healing you next time, makes you sound like Chloe when you rage off teamspeak after getting spanked. Let alone how disappointed you sound after losing a 1v1.

Dat hurt ego doe :P

Edited by Reaps989, 18 November 2015 - 09:30 PM.

Posted Image

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

Smoking is bad, mmmmk?

Nysek is the best GM NA, Kinky just mad because never improved by his own means. It ok tho, Nysek understands Kinky never improved over 2 years so once everyone left Kinky got "help". Nice "improvements" while nobody was here to "practice", must be those Embry Guards ;D

Get some creditably, come back, and then remind me who you roll with kid :troll_face:

But then again.... doesn't matter since it shows in other games and you only improved once none of us cared anymore. Maybe if you trained other people to be "good" we might come back, until then it sucks to suck. :D

P.S. Don't complain that your team isn't healing you next time, makes you sound like Chloe when you rage off teamspeak after getting spanked. Let alone how disappointed you sound after losing a 1v1.

what you're smoking is bad yes.

there was people to practice with when i started. i played alot and got alot of duels..

i aint training anyone i log on once in a while and thats it.

i rather do something else right now.

Edited by I Am Kinky, 19 November 2015 - 12:00 AM.

fly.gif

TimeSync   

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Just because people flag PvP while in safety of numbers doesn't make them PvPers. Most if not all of those 10-12 people probably think you're their bestfriend. Over the past 5 months there's literally only been 5 people at max that actively went out and PvP.

not really, you were there too, but you flag only when there's already fight going on and you can blend in to furball with your small team. 

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

Nysek come to Moscow. Lets drink vodka all night long. Very interesting to see how you look

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Well I've been here for a little over a year and yes things have changed, before I could enter tc and meet groups of 15 ppl there, now it's just a few ppl. Every pvp clan is gone, heretics, public enemy, and all that come with that, even tr's don't pvp anymore, I flagged at la trying to start something and there were like 10-12 people around, who do pvp, but none of them flagged. I used to go cap foothills for some reason, but lately I just catch myself on thought "why the gosh darn do I do that" and log in the middle of the road, off to play some other game where there's actually someone playing it. 

Too many people got banned, and ofc they rerolled by now, but they're too afraid to start anything.

P:s but apb got it's engine upgraded which is nice right? xd it's prettier now, and fe is in complete and utter patootie

Come play "Zombies, Monsters, Robots" with us...I think you'll love it!

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

I was talking about your comment on developing the game lol. Yeah some people have left but that happens especially with their bad decision making.

And some of the bans are silly but I doubt they hurt that much. People just get bored after a while it's how it is.

APB's engine upgrade is still being worked on lol.

Heretic
Nysak

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

I was talking about your comment on developing the game lol. Yeah some people have left but that happens especially with their bad decision making.

And some of the bans are silly but I doubt they hurt that much. People just get bored after a while it's how it is.

APB's engine upgrade is still being worked on lol.

Also, RA don't come back if gm's unbanned them.
And I think most people understand why.

7257964.png

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Well the thing is that was prob the biggest group of bannings in the last few years and 1 of the most nonsensical. And I don't think anyone would blame em really.

Heretic
Nysak

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

what you're smoking is bad yes.

there was people to practice with when i started. i played alot and got alot of duels..

i aint training anyone i log on once in a while and thats it.

i rather do something else right now.

wow wow, such a good guy with such a legal not banned friends, wow such a great leader of legal clan with no rerolls inside
Wow this post totally full of sarcasm

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

wow wow, such a good guy with such a legal not banned friends, wow such a great leader of legal clan with no rerolls inside
Wow this post totally full of sarcasm

kek

I AM QWEEN

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

agvahgahghaa
as always ignored, nobody would give me a good respond. 
Not a big difference between Kinky and Clammier, both dont have the balls between legs.
Even to respond on the forum. 

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

agvahgahghaa
as always ignored, nobody would give me a good respond. 
Not a big difference between Kinky and Clammier, both dont have the balls between legs.
Even to respond on the forum. 

vlad pls go outside and get laid.

i just dont bother replying to your mommy.

fly.gif

TimeSync   

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

vlad pls go outside and get laid.

i just dont bother replying to your mommy.

say your name, outside too cold.
I just curious why you got unbanned and why your clans didn't get ban.
How many 55 lvl toons do you have? 

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

fly.gif

TimeSync   

Stella

Stella

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 21-November 15

LOL. Asian Nigga got me good =D

Edit : What's the difference between a black and a white fairytale? White begins, "once upon a time," black begins, "y'all Mudafkers ain't gonna believe dis SHET!"

Edited by Stella, 26 November 2015 - 04:45 PM.

Stella

Stella

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 21-November 15

Smoking is bad, mmmmk?

I like that Ego of yours Nysek =D. All these 3 Marked things show off your Ego very well , Let me explain this. Nysek : Big Ego, Thinks alot of hisself. No need to help anyone, theyll be fine. Iam the best, no one can beat me. Im the Upperhand of God.

Compared to the so called "ego" of Kinky : Nigga. Y even listin to dis. get lost bruh.

Right, no one cares!. So why make drama out of this LITTLE thing?. Its not even funny >_>

Edited by Stella, 26 November 2015 - 04:44 PM.

Stella

Stella

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 21-November 15

say your name, outside too cold.
I just curious why you got unbanned and why your clans didn't get ban.
How many 55 lvl toons do you have? 

The question is: How many level 55s are banned of yours now? :P

Stella

Stella

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 21-November 15

I still play with some clan members Dome or G.O.R.E. bosses

but RA is not active

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users