Photo

[VIDEO] Cleaning library RAW series begin !

• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

Wariwulf

Wariwulf

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11

Hey pvp fellas !

Still cleaning my hardrive finding old stuff so i decided to make a new pvp video every Monday, till it's done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Faliv2z-t2g&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrG27WQsvkY

Edited by Wariwulf, 30 November 2015 - 09:49 AM.

Fallen Earth Videos : http://www.youtube.com/TheWariwulf/
Mon Blog Fallen Earth (en Français): http://fallenearthby....wordpress.com/

Lalypad - Wariwulf - Cliff Hunger

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

Yep, these were the days lol. Damn you wari, making me miss old FE 

Waaay old, all of us on our big males and ovcharka from RA there. Holy mommy

Edited by Jdred, 26 October 2015 - 01:50 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
Browncoats were so bad lol and that fly quality there lol. Although it was funny seeing madziula in your team...only dropped em when they got banned lol.

A lot of names haven't seen in a while but ouch at that fight lol.

Edited by AgentNoir, 26 October 2015 - 02:05 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

<3 Big male toons

Sharon Agathon

Sharon Agathon

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Those were the days :'(

<3 Big male toons

Oh my sang

Edited by Sharon Agathon, 26 October 2015 - 03:42 PM.

A wise man doesnt piss into the wind

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
Nice vid and I'm glad you're doing a weekly upload, it'll be nice to see some stuff that isn't typical for me to see on here.

I do have a question though for anyone who feel like they can answer, I feel like the pvp back then was so much more slow paced, and I feel like I'm using the wrong word when I say this, but 'disorganized' in an odd sort of way. In the 3-4 vids I've seen of old fights like this, I feel like a mommyty team of 4-5 of today's Pvpers could have wiped a full raid of Pvpers back then. So, is it just a sort of tactical thing that's evolved over the years to adjust to the combat patches and such, or what?

Also noticing that there's significantly more pistoleers than melee, lol

Edited by Op Hooligan, 26 October 2015 - 08:11 PM.

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Nice vid and I'm glad you're doing a weekly upload, it'll be nice to see some stuff that isn't typical for me to see on here.

I do have a question though for anyone who feel like they can answer, I feel like the pvp back then was so much more slow paced, and I feel like I'm using the wrong word when I say this, but 'disorganized' in an odd sort of way. In the 3-4 vids I've seen of old fights like this, I feel like a mommyty team of 4-5 of today's Pvpers could have wiped a full raid of Pvpers back then. So, is it just a sort of tactical thing that's evolved over the years to adjust to the combat patches and such, or what?

Eh depends on who...

There are plenty of "legit" PVPers that are closet cases that are simply rerolls. Then there are of course PVPers that simple got better over time.

Not to mention positioning, healing, and focusing targets got considerably better up until about 1.9 which hurt the population meaning less PVP overall. So there's a huge gap in PVP skill from that point onward where the newer players could never get that experience.

Thus a handful of "legit" strong PVPers tended up being like Chloe Fern, Magora, Scyllia, Shyza, Laniel, Dimond, Simpleton, "Fallen Earth" clan members, SQwhatevertheirnamewas, and plenty of others. This doesn't mean every "solid" or "good" PVPers ia hacker, but there are a few that are easily questionable... sad part is I know most of them through simply showing them builds and seeing their original playstyle.

Well, that and their friends are not above ratting them out... especially when they feel they could get banned by association and think somehow I control bans :troll_face:

Edit : There's only a few core groups I could see doing it...

• Heretic
  • PE - Prior to dieing out, but honestly due to 2x/3x armor cuts with heavy burst... even in Unity I could manage that in "most".
    • Obviously PE had far better focus fire than Unity ever hoped for.
  • Saints (Not the mass recruit saints)
  • French Connection
  • CT/DS - Greatly depends on toons being used...

Forgive me for any other groups... but those are the only ones that pop into my head that had a solid force in a 4-5 man group to beable to fight an entire raid of the worst PVPers during that time or even now.

I even find it dumbfounding how Unity managed to kill entire raids (Yes, more than one.) of RFDC/RA with 4-6.... especially when they tried to run 10+ Heavy Weapons.

Edited by Reaps989, 26 October 2015 - 09:31 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Eh depends on who...

There are plenty of "legit" PVPers that are closet cases that are simply rerolls. Then there are of course PVPers that simple got better over time.
Not to mention positioning, healing, and focusing targets got considerably better up until about 1.9 which hurt the population meaning less PVP overall. So there's a huge gap in PVP skill from that point onward where the newer players could never get that experience.
Thus a handful of "legit" strong PVPers tended up being like Chloe Fern, Magora, Scyllia, Shyza, Laniel, Dimond, Simpleton, "Fallen Earth" clan members, SQwhatevertheirnamewas, and plenty of others. This doesn't mean every "solid" or "good" PVPers ia hacker, but there are a few that are easily questionable... sad part is I know most of them through simply showing them builds and seeing their original playstyle.
Well, that and their friends are not above ratting them out... especially when they feel they could get banned by association and think somehow I control bans :troll_face:

• Heretic
  • PE - Prior to dieing out, but honestly due to 2x/3x armor cuts with heavy burst... even in Unity I could manage that in "most".
  • French Connection
Forgive me for any other groups... but those are the only ones that pop into my head that had a solid force in a 4-5 man group to beable to fight an entire raid of the worst PVPers during that time or even now.

I even find it dumbfounding how Unity managed to kill entire raids (Yes, more than one.) of RFDC/RA with 4-6.... especially when they tried to run 10+ Heavy Weapons.
Fr tho, just the whole sway and movement of the battles along with the tactics are different. I'm not seeing people even try to kite in these vids, no furballs (probably considering I'm not seeing many melee's either), not many cross heals, and just people spread out. I feel like pvp and the way we do it today compared to then has basically taken a full 180 and done the total opposite. I know the current gear and AP weaps and such are a major contributor or is it just more than that?

Might just be this one select set of people, but generally speaking, I feel like lots changed in these what, 3 years?

Edited by Op Hooligan, 26 October 2015 - 09:40 PM.

Reroll Patrol

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Reason being is the 'main' groups typically had a lot more 'fluff'. Both sides had their poker. Saints had browncoats as their main number scrubs. Heretic had 1st canyon and to some extent RA. Running with these groups lead to less organization because you couldn't properly control them. You gave them a rough order or priority of what they are doing and try to get them sticking with you and stay with them.

This by all accounts wasn't a good fight. As in it was essentially a heretic side team sweeping in and clearing out a trav sided team with mainly their 'fillers' being there. The only decent condemned at the time(this isnt saying much for them tbh as they were respected as they fought fairly but they werent a power house as in they would for the most part lose to the main sides but never complained and were good sports) that showed was grump and to a lesser extent whiskey...fly was worthless at this time and kyo was a decent leader/caller/support but nothing special on his own. The only ok browncoat was angeleta and during this time he was meh and made poor decisions. The exiles for the most part there were the reliable ones. And the saints there were fine. The PE were also the reliable ones. Outside that nothing really on our side. Add on the fact they jumped our 'side' so it was basically a 4 minute cleanup where they picked people off in 1-3s with over a team or more as a group.

4-5 of the current mains might of been able to wipe a raid of the cannon fodder back then, but at the same time 4-5 of the main groups back then could do the same to the cannon fodder. In fact because back then offense hadn't spiked as ridiculous as it has currently the main pvpers from sides then would stomp the current people, because the current mains are for the most part 1 trick ponies whom rely on hyper offense because they are shp wannabes where as back then due to the nature of the rivalries skills/build/coordination was very important and aim was heavily relied on as well. Hell the only cannon fodder back then that wouldn't be 4/5 v 16ed or wtv was RA because of their ruthless use of heavy weapons and reliance on range and numbers...personally I didn't like fighting them but they used this fairly well.

Weapon popularity comes due to the 'top' players or fads. At this point in time CO was a heavy influence as in terms of 2 man groups they were the strongest then. And they were purely pistol. Add in the fact a lot of the cannon fodder didn't go with specific builds or synergy based builds but what they wanted to play and in this regard pistol was the funnest. Also unlike most other enforcer groups FC had a heavy pistol focus. Think only waris alt and 1 other were rifle and they had no melees. RA for the most part were rifle due to the range spec they had, but they had alisha's old male toon, gray vagrant and a couple other pistols. A couple random rifles. 1st canyon there were pistol/rifle. And ike was prob the only melee on heretics side. On the saints side you had browncoats that were ineffective pistols and 1 melee. Exile for the most part that were rifle or pistol. Condemned there were trashy fly melee, 2 pistols and a rifle. Saints were pistol and a melee. PE was pistol and melee(think it was drugbugg i saw). Saints had a couple random rifles.

This seems very pistol heavy but the core groups both had a heavy concentration of melee or melee/pistol. Or depending on build rifle or pistol or to a far lesser extent rifle/pistol. Damage spiking for the most part wasn't that intense as some changes had gone through that had further buffed passive offense further than they were and damage scaling hadn't gone that extreme either yet as the gear seen in these videos was still essentially tier 1 55 gear unlike the current tier 4 offensive gear. Also due to damage spiking not as severe people could survive much longer than currently where if you dont force a furballesq grouping people will be picked off while engaging so you see people playing greedier or more disorganized as they hadn't quite learned yet.

Eh depends on who...

• Heretic
  • French Connection

Actually 1.9 for veterans got boring after a while but due to f2p happening shortly after or at the time of it going in it spiked up in activity to a level not seen since combat patch releases prior or launch. And the boredom took months to hit. This was probably about jan/feb of 2012 so it was still sort of fresh in terms of tc but wasn't new as it had been explored to a decent depth in the previous months.

The huge gap didn't come till after this actually. This was still prior to 2.4 most likely so people were still there. And yeah a couple SPQR weren't legit as a couple RA and some randoms on the trav side but that's about all it was back then.

And you didn't even need this to take out the scrubs really in fact most of the people you listed or all of them probably couldn't.

You also forgot CO, core of exile and maybe the few truely good condemned at this time. And still it's the same as now only the core would do it.

And I'd say the unity vs a raid is an exaggeration I don't doubt you won outnumbered at times, but you had maybe you and 1 other person worth a damn in Unity. That being snaggle. Everyone else I had seen were people forgotten by the short bus.

Heretic
Nysak

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Fr tho, just the whole sway and movement of the battles along with the tactics are different. I'm not seeing people even try to kite in these vids, no furballs (probably considering I'm not seeing many melee's either), not many cross heals, and just people spread out. I feel like pvp and the way we do it today compared to then has basically taken a full 180 and done the total opposite. I know the current gear and AP weaps and such are a major contributor or is it just more than that?

Might just be this one select set of people, but generally speaking, I feel like lots changed in these what, 3 years?

You are looking at it wrong. As I said due to the mass amount of fluff you give the fluff a general idea of what to do and go with that. Why would you kite? What exactly are you going to kite? Especially when the main pistols at the time were 60m or people at minimum carried a set of these as they still did stuff.

In fact Ra back then did a better job of a range group or kiting than any current group. Yes I'm stating this as a fact. People are pretty mommy at kiting currently nevermind kiting due to charge 1 being best charge hurt kiting lol.

No furballs? Why are you basing this off 1 video that is is essentially a 4 minute cleanup? They were rolling as a group and the opposing side were coming out in small numbers and getting picked off. This isn't even a fight really.

Fluff for the most part is bad at cross healing. They are fluff for a reason.

You don't need to be super tight. This alone shows your lack of experience. You spread out and although you are easier to kill it also allows you to kill easier. How tight the furball is or how you make it is based upon what you are relying on...a super right furball is a defensive furball where you value surviving/sustaining over killing potential a spread out furball is typically caused by fluff and their not knowing what or how to do stuff and liking to turret and at the same time it makes it easier to kill which people like to forget is a double edged sword.

Actually furballs even now are relatively loose. They only get really tight when 1 side is heavily outnumbered and thats due to poor coordination from the side with numbers or it was tryhard condemned trying to keep people from attacking fly so he could be worth something.

And as I said damage potential is WAY higher now than before. Defense with what defense is in this game can only scale so much. Health has gone up maybe 15/20%(and this is assuming you are full hp on weapons in other words due to end/hp and if you dont your hp now is the same as then) and defense max has gone up 10%. Damage across the board has gone up as well though. Power scales in a legitimate fashion now, debuffs properly stack and damage scaling is way up. The best pistols for damage then were fuzzy bunnies(and people still used desert stars and devil right hands heavily) compare those to current pistols...vast difference. At the same time everyone had charge(and it had no speed scaling) so snares meant less...renew didn't have the mommyty attacking interrupted it so this further trivialized snares and most snares could be removed by renew 3 besides the couple bugged snares. Extra damage means more now as thermal doesn't have the numerous restrictions it used to have, dots cant be removed by anything really anymore and you have actually useful offensive stuff in other lines.

Edit:

This is a better representation of how fights were. I like waris videos but this particular video isn't a good representation of a good fight but its good nostalgia. I'd definitely want to see more especially to see how they saw things or to remember other fights.

Further edit: Watch the radar in the older videos they tell a story you won't see.

Edited by AgentNoir, 26 October 2015 - 10:30 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

SenatorFrankenfurter

SenatorFrankenfurter

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 18-February 15

I agree with Inane's statement about Unity.  Nysek was always good and him being with them made a huge difference, Vincent Cross was, uh, "good", Snaggle was OK I guess, but I don't remember anyone else of note.  When Ulumystic and the rest of unity tried to fight without you guys (I'm talking right after the switch to Chota) myself and our ragtag bunch of techs and travs would smoke them with even numbers, and we were straight-up noob pvpers at that time tbh.  Unity really is not a "pvp clan of note" in the history of FE imo.

Edited by SenatorFrankenfurter, 27 October 2015 - 01:34 AM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

I agree with Inane's statement about Unity.  Nysek was always good and him being with them made a huge difference, Vincent Cross was, uh, "good", Snaggle was OK I guess, but I don't remember any one else of note.  When Ulumystic and the rest of unity tried to fight without you guys (this is in their Chota days) myself and our ragtag bunch of techs and travs would smoke them with even numbers, and we were straight-up noob pvpers at that time tbh.  Unity really is not a "pvp clan of note" in the history of FE imo.

Let's be honest here. Vincent was trash. The only times he wasn't was when he had amazing 100% headshot accuracy and then he would flop between that and being unable to hit a barn while inside it. Snaggle was actually pretty good, aimwise he was solid but ability use and decision making wasn't the strongest, wasn't an shp or anything but far more solid than the vast majority of pistoleers at the time. And yeah sounds about right.

Heretic
Nysak

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

You are looking at it wrong. As I said due to the mass amount of fluff you give the fluff a general idea of what to do and go with that. Why would you kite? What exactly are you going to kite? Especially when the main pistols at the time were 60m or people at minimum carried a set of these as they still did stuff.In fact Ra back then did a better job of a range group or kiting than any current group. Yes I'm stating this as a fact. People are pretty mommy at kiting currently nevermind kiting due to charge 1 being best charge hurt kiting lol.
No furballs? Why are you basing this off 1 video that is is essentially a 4 minute cleanup? They were rolling as a group and the opposing side were coming out in small numbers and getting picked off. This isn't even a fight really.Fluff for the most part is bad at cross healing. They are fluff for a reason.You don't need to be super tight. This alone shows your lack of experience. You spread out and although you are easier to kill it also allows you to kill easier. How tight the furball is or how you make it is based upon what you are relying on...a super right furball is a defensive furball where you value surviving/sustaining over killing potential a spread out furball is typically caused by fluff and their not knowing what or how to do stuff and liking to turret and at the same time it makes it easier to kill which people like to forget is a double edged sword.Actually furballs even now are relatively loose. They only get really tight when 1 side is heavily outnumbered and thats due to poor coordination from the side with numbers or it was tryhard condemned trying to keep people from attacking fly so he could be worth something.And as I said damage potential is WAY higher now than before. Defense with what defense is in this game can only scale so much. Health has gone up maybe 15/20%(and this is assuming you are full hp on weapons in other words due to end/hp and if you dont your hp now is the same as then) and defense max has gone up 10%. Damage across the board has gone up as well though. Power scales in a legitimate fashion now, debuffs properly stack and damage scaling is way up. The best pistols for damage then were fuzzy bunnies(and people still used desert stars and devil right hands heavily) compare those to current pistols...vast difference. At the same time everyone had charge(and it had no speed scaling) so snares meant less...renew didn't have the mommyty attacking interrupted it so this further trivialized snares and most snares could be removed by renew 3 besides the couple bugged snares. Extra damage means more now as thermal doesn't have the numerous restrictions it used to have, dots cant be removed by anything really anymore and you have actually useful offensive stuff in other lines.Edit:is a better representation of how fights were. I like waris videos but this particular video isn't a good representation of a good fight but its good nostalgia. I'd definitely want to see more especially to see how they saw things or to remember other fights.Further edit: Watch the radar in the older videos they tell a story you won't see.

Thanks nysek and inane for clearing things up for me,
My wording's a bit off I think. Maybe it's just this paticular scenario but I don't think so.
just the way it is now, with AP weaps and gear and such, if you're outside of a furball (it being tight, loose, whatever) if you're a big male with 45% resists, you'll be shot down pretty quick. Inane, you gotta remember I've only been pvping 6 months (ish) and never on anything but a big male, so yes I am inexperienced lol. Should have put it like this, there wasn't a real need to kite considering there was not many melee, but I should have emphasized more on the "dance" as people sometimes call it, I wasn't seeing much of if in wari's vid and maybe that's just due to the experience levels of the people fighting. So yeah, many thanks for the clarification on that.

Things have definitely changed from then to now.

Edited by Op Hooligan, 27 October 2015 - 07:30 AM.

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I agree with Inane's statement about Unity.  Nysek was always good and him being with them made a huge difference, Vincent Cross was, uh, "good", Snaggle was OK I guess, but I don't remember anyone else of note.  When Ulumystic and the rest of unity tried to fight without you guys (I'm talking right after the switch to Chota) myself and our ragtag bunch of techs and travs would smoke them with even numbers, and we were straight-up noob pvpers at that time tbh.  Unity really is not a "pvp clan of note" in the history of FE imo.

And thus why I will quote the final part of my post.

Mind you this was before the equalizer debuff was put into play and we were kicking them out of PC since they brought 55's. But I wouldn't even note Vincent Cross, honestly, Snaggle was probably the only member I could count on for actual DPS. Zendog had "support" down and DreadedChef could do some damage. The rest, however, were better suited for being fodder as they all needed practice.

Unity was never note-worthy, it's just hilarious anyone managed to lose to us based on the players in said group. And I believe shortly after swapping to CHOTA I left for a month, we had a few maybe 2-3 week old recruits, and the only remaining Unity would've been Ulumystic and DreadedChef.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Those were the days :'(

Oh my sang

So sue me for being heterosexual..lol

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Thanks nysek and inane for clearing things up for me,
My wording's a bit off I think. Maybe it's just this paticular scenario but I don't think so.
just the way it is now, with AP weaps and gear and such, if you're outside of a furball (it being tight, loose, whatever) if you're a big male with 45% resists, you'll be shot down pretty quick. Inane, you gotta remember I've only been pvping 6 months (ish) and never on anything but a big male, so yes I am inexperienced lol. Should have put it like this, there wasn't a real need to kite considering there was not many melee, but I should have emphasized more on the "dance" as people sometimes call it, I wasn't seeing much of if in wari's vid and maybe that's just due to the experience levels of the people fighting. So yeah, many thanks for the clarification on that.

Things have definitely changed from then to now.

Being outside a furball is fine as long as you understand how things are. In current furballs it's usually my domain. This is a matter of knowing your limits, the issue is most people whom do this turret so they die easily, have slow reflexes and do too little too late.

We min/maxed for 50%.

Everyone of those people on a male toon would out dance the current people. Most people whom went from big male to small female people would usually find incredibly difficult to kill due to the dance being so solid. This is also why most vets say their dance sucks.

It's more most groups don't really kite period or do it very poorly currently anyways, previous groups would of done it better.

And again you are taking the bottom of the barrel and going 'wow we would cream these people'...as everyone did. I could clear out keeps alone against these people, as could other main people.

And actually the only real thing that has changed is that damage has gone up, aim has gone up a bit on average, low tier numbers have plummeted and everything else has gone down. Hell currently most peoples dances suck the only decent ones are the one with ridiculous lag or they straightline. Aim is still relatively poor. Skill use has gotten worse.

Heretic
Nysak

Wariwulf

Wariwulf

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11

Every Monday !

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Every Monday !

Ohh this is an interesting video. A clan that only was known due to it having the cheating alts of members of bad moons aka the clan fallen earth. Running with a dark vengence that is in poker. With a person from dark 13 that if i remember correctly had a player go blatant and they liked to hackusate.

Ahh good times. Where the paranoid people became the cheaters.

Also this is why you don't give finnery lead. He's literally slow or afking as leader. What a scumbag.

Edited by AgentNoir, 03 November 2015 - 06:59 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Wariwulf

Wariwulf

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11

Hehe ;) Don't remember why he was lead... I just came up and got an invite. At this time pvp was very slow, you know how it's work, you do everything for practice !

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14
Cool your doing this wari but..
I want to see some good fights not that xD

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

Every Monday !

Lol Puhok managed to kill RA guy in 1v4.
I'm always loved to see techs under tag "purple hearts" and always wanted to have one pvp toon in this clan

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

Wariwulf

Wariwulf

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11

Cool your doing this wari but..
I want to see some good fights not that xD

Now you understand why i did not release this one before... lol Good fights coming. No worries.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Now you understand why i did not release this one before... lol Good fights coming. No worries.

Figured this was the case. Sounds about that you are just using and then deleting so it's there. Good to hear better fights are coming though as so far the nostalgia is pretty neat and some of the comedy of the time, but overall the fights weren't too interesting.

Heretic
Nysak

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Ohh this is an interesting video. A clan that only was known due to it having the cheating alts of members of bad moons aka the clan fallen earth. Running with a dark vengence that is in poker. With a person from dark 13 that if i remember correctly had a player go blatant and they liked to hackusate.

Ahh good times. Where the paranoid people became the cheaters.

Also this is why you don't give finnery lead. He's literally slow or afking as leader. What a scumbag.

#TheTruthHurts

#RememberDarkVirginity

#HereticHacks

#BaddieLogic

Kinda sad peeps didn't see through these scrubs sooner tbh

Posted Image

Music Afficionado

Music Afficionado

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Joined 27-November 13

Kinda sad peeps didn't see through these scrubs sooner tbh

ARE YOU gosh darnING KIDDING ME NYSEK? I CALLED THESE SCRUBS OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN NOTICED THEM.

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

#HereticHacks

KeK

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

ARE YOU gosh darnING KIDDING ME NYSEK? I CALLED THESE SCRUBS OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN NOTICED THEM.

You called them hackers back when they were simply baddies looking for hacks.

DV was probably the most obvious, but we'll leave that alone. The rest simply were garbage until they went full blatant.

Simpleton probably being the most painfully obvious besides Kayleigh out of the group of crack babies xD

Edited by Reaps989, 05 November 2015 - 01:52 AM.

Posted Image

Music Afficionado

Music Afficionado

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Joined 27-November 13

You called them hackers back when they were simply baddies looking for hacks.

DV was probably the most obvious, but we'll leave that alone. The rest simply were garbage until they went full blatant.

Simpleton probably being the most painfully obvious besides Kayleigh out of the group of crack babies xD

close, but no cigar.

i didn't call out scylla until he started 100%ing me in tc with a sniper from across the map through tents, dv you know about.

you're right about simply scrublin though, but he didn't start til i quit.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

close, but no cigar.

i didn't call out scylla until he started 100%ing me in tc with a sniper from across the map through tents, dv you know about.

This is why your hackuation never held any weight... object distance....

The only person who noticed DV when I did was Inane actually. DV was an on and off botter.

Edited by Reaps989, 05 November 2015 - 08:36 AM.

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

This is why your hackuation never held any weight... object distance....

The only person who noticed DV when I did was Inane actually. DV was an on and off botter.

+1 to the first part. People whom ignored known exploits and use of exploits basically discredited themselves because they diluted their own accusations. Although I've always had the mindset that people whom openly accuse people in the first place aren't really truely credible.

Don't think I've ever actually said a true yay or nay about DV actually. I've heavily hinted or sided more towards yes but not a direct yay/nay. Biggest complaint was just his super tryhard attitude and his hardon for me. As much as I Iove particular people showing their affection with a sabo just for me it was pretty annoying.

Edited by AgentNoir, 05 November 2015 - 12:56 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

+1 to the first part. People whom ignored known exploits and use of exploits basically discredited themselves because they diluted their own accusations. Although I've always had the mindset that people whom openly accuse people in the first place aren't really truely credible.Don't think I've ever actually said a true yay or nay about DV actually. I've heavily hinted or sided more towards yes but not a direct yay/nay. Biggest complaint was just his super tryhard attitude and his hardon for me. As much as I Iove particular people showing their affection with a sabo just for me it was pretty annoying.

Lol dem 5v5 fights where we both had Sabotage at least 60% of the time.

Posted Image

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
Why you don't like Sabo so hard?
That skill can help you beat bursts, 2.6 patch.
Now idk how...run maybe :D

7257964.png

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

It effected DPS and burst to the point you could ignore that target's damage.

Burst is weaker now as most aren't gonna land every charge shot or won't hit the body/head.

Not to mention a 20% damage cut for 20 seconds with a 45 second cooldown for 69 AP. Which the tooltip and notes claimed only 10 seconds or 15 seconds.

Burst now is only worthwhile with TK or Thermal.

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Yeah up to 45% damage reduction before resists was an amazing game. That and dnw was the best gameplay ever. Made me remember my level 20ish days by making me do level 20 damage lol.

It was ridiculous in application and just cheese. I hated sabo more than I hated burst builds I think. Burst builds I could build against to some extent. For sabo I had to invest for sabo as only sabo countered sabo lol. So rather than me feeling like I was attacking them with wet noodles me and my opponent could whack wet noodles together!

Heretic
Nysak

Loleatta

Loleatta

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 28-March 13

Yeah up to 45% damage reduction before resists was an amazing game. That and dnw was the best gameplay ever. Made me remember my level 20ish days by making me do level 20 damage lol.

It was ridiculous in application and just cheese. I hated sabo more than I hated burst builds I think. Burst builds I could build against to some extent. For sabo I had to invest for sabo as only sabo countered sabo lol. So rather than me feeling like I was attacking them with wet noodles me and my opponent could whack wet noodles together!

Best build at that time, if i remember correctly, should've had: Sabo, DnW, Social :D

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Best build at that time, if i remember correctly, should've had: Sabo, DnW, Social :D

Sabo, D&W, Social, and Patho. Especially when the damage reduction debuffs stacked....

It wasn't even like you had to be "good" you simply staunched/bene'd basically by 50%+ of your HP while they might do 40-80 damage.

Granted, I think we were the only ones that had enough Patho users to run it constantly without cooldown... especially after Mashed learned how insanely funny it was for us to 2v5 people because we could cycle Debilitating Weakness which made it extremely easy to out-DPS their group even with shotgun and 2h melee :P

Mash's first reaction was priceless : "Oh... wow... he's hitting me for 60s with a shotgun and I'm not running Duck and Weave. Nysek, that's the coolest and gayest thing I've ever seen!"

Edited by Reaps989, 06 November 2015 - 09:45 AM.

Posted Image

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Bulwark + Sabo + Dodje stance= very bad guy on the server.

30 damage from Big Bastards lmao

7257964.png

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Was funnier when NE thought 25% reduction wasn't OP, which was thankfully lowered to 10%

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

20 damage was amazing lmao. I remember seeing like 25 damage on someone at one point from dildos and i was just disappointed in fe.

Heretic
Nysak

Wariwulf

Wariwulf

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11

MONDAY is FE DAY !