Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Heya all,

A few things have been brought to my attention since the new release of the Outpost Raid, and I wanted to publicly address them considering we've had a few problems and misconceptions since it was released a few weeks back. With lots of high end mats and each raid's loot totaling atleast 5y+, we want to set a few rules.

Looting:

The new raid requires 9+ watertowers to be placed, and consist of 4 waves of mutated animals and 3 bosses. The raid also now drops anywhere from 20-140 volatile chems, Unknown Mount / Pet parts, keys, GORE books, GT Experiments Book V1, Lucky Earthwalker Toes, and Deformed Hex/Meso helms. Since many helms and toes regularly drop, most raid leads will delete a vast majority of the helms. It's quite tricky to be lead considering that the bodies despawn rather quick so it's hard to gather all the loot, so we've thought of an official looting system to go by;

On the following waves of enemies, the raid lead will set the looting to free-loot;

Bees only drop Volatile Chems,

Sandworms only drop Volatile Chems,

Chickens drop Volatile Chems,

On the following waves of enemies, the raid lead will set the looting to master-loot;

Ants drop GORE books, Pet / Mount parts, Volatile Chems, Toes and Helms,

Chupacabras drop Volatile Chems, Toes and Helms, (and we've had one key, but I haven't heard any instances in them dropping any others. This is the only confirmed regular mob to drop keys, it's unknown if its a common drop but at this point I doubt it.)

All bosses will be set to Master,

Raid Leaders:

We usually have had the same people lead the raid in order to avoid any problems and since most of the regular raid leads know how to work the looting and are trustworthy with the rolls / holding all of that loot.

Designated raid leads are Thecutie, Lukasocz, and Myself.

**Note** if a raid lead disconnects next in line take over, and for Raid Lead, be sure to keep a trustworthy person in the 2nd slot of the raid just incase this happens.

Rolls will be based on highest roll unless said otherwise. Also be sure to speak up if lead miscounts the rolls and/or says the wrong person for winning. Show up to raid late, lead will not allow you to roll.

During the raid:

Since the body's despawn after a short amount of time, during the raid please keep together to make looting easier for the lead if the looting is on master loot. **If you don't, then we risk the chance of loosing loot and that means less loot for you in the end**

Please try and out DPS any ninja-looters outside the raid to prevent loot theft,

If you need an invite into the raid, please ask in local as it is easier for the raid lead to see, or send them a PM if you know who the lead is.

Extra Info:

Outpost is quite costly for our crafters to keep up and running, so we are accepting material donations to help keep the watertowers up and buildings as well.

We're accepting Strong Adhesive, Salvaged Wires, Polished Glass, Pure Water, Average Geo Chemical, Average Iron, Common Fasteners, Impure Geo Chemical, Potable Water, Treated Wood, Salvaged Fasteners, Impure Petroleum, Salvaged Titanium, Pristine Gears, and Salvaged Carbon Steel.

All donations can be sent to Thecutie, and many thanks in advance if you do end up helping with a few spare mats.

Any problems / concerns can be reported to Me or Luka, this thread will be edited as time goes on and updated as needed to be.

Thanks!

Edited by Op Hooligan, 16 October 2015 - 02:08 PM.

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

+1

Granted not to sound like a muscet... but Volatile Chems, EW Toe, and and Deformed helms dropping simply hurt the economy on those items. But I guess it helps progression into 55 since that means much easier 50-55 gear... still seems odd to me tho.

I can't complain much... only reason I'm still around is if people PM me asking for advice. I have zero interest logging into a game they'll continue to ruin.

Good write up none the less.

Edited by Reaps989, 18 October 2015 - 08:45 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

+1

Granted not to sound like a muscet... but Volatile Chems, EW Toe, and and Deformed helms dropping simply hurt the economy on those items. But I guess it helps progression into 55 since that means much easier 50-55 gear... still seems odd to me tho.

I can't complain much... only reason I'm still around is if people PM me asking for advice. I have zero interest logging into a game they'll continue to ruin.
Good write up none the less.

Thanks, we've been trying to keep the economy from flooding with the helms and toes, so we usually just delete a huge majority of both and keep 4-5 toes for a few people who'd like a pick at 'em.

And totally agree, only logging in if there's a fight or occasionally for the raid. :v

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Thanks, we've been trying to keep the economy from flooding with the helms and toes, so we usually just delete a huge majority of both and keep 4-5 toes for a few people who'd like a pick at 'em.
And totally agree, only logging in if there's a fight or occasionally for the raid. :v

If I want real PVE I got plenty of games that are better, sadly.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Elmaronic

Elmaronic

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 24-August 14
What games have better PVE then? And why?
Hunting Crabba its quite exsiting. Better be more mobs to hunt like him. Needs strategy and coordination.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users