• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DarkkHawks

DarkkHawks

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-July 15

I need a solution to more than 10 days ago, I made a purchase on the gamerfirst site, I made a purchase of 800 G1C to my account, I made the purchase with credit card, after I enter the card data, all right, began charging the screen, and then came a talking message that my card had been locked, after that, the next day I was in my agency unlock the card, and to my surprise, the amount of 10 dollar (38 reais in local currency I'm Brazilian!) the amount of 10 dollar had been deducted from the card, as if acompra had been successful however was not, not handed my 800 G1C in my account for more than 10 days, inviei 1 email supporte to gamerfirst that more than 8 days, I post in the forum of the game '' fallen earth '' which I would spend these 800g1c, no one answered it too, and so he stayed for more than eight days without I get nothing and getting in the waiting of my 800G1c come, I need as fast as possible a solution for more details, contact my email (habbodog.pixel@gmail.com) or send me a message to my account, if the peopl supporte to answer this post, thank you.

(sorry for any inglesh error, I am Brazilian and I speak not fully readable inglesh) .

Delicious cookies

Delicious cookies

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14
Try to pm GMs ingame,when i send ticktes only dasterd answer them,and it demand to much days,the most important thing are keep checking your contact email for the gamersfirst feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users