Photo

[ YouTube ] A little NHVR closed combat action. Cheat?!?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

FENGPENG

FENGPENG

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 31-August 15

Hello guy's. Most of the gaming time in APB, I was called a hacker or something else. I just want to show some of these clever peoples that Im acting without any kind of cheats/hacks. I love the sniper role in every game. I'`m not the biggest pro but just the biggest risky nhvr player :D Im pretty strong with the Nhvr but If I would take the JG I would suck :D Sniper is love Goys and Birls :D

So take a look at it and leave a comment :)

See ya ingame :D

https://www.youtube....h?v=ypE4EG76KuA

MiyaCop

MiyaCop

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1001 posts
  • Joined 08-December 11

Great vid, swag shots, good job mate. 

everybodylovemiya4.png

^ Click that for my STREAM! <3

ClickMEFORMYFACEBOOK

Martinez49

Martinez49

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1953 posts
  • Joined 08-August 14

perfect proof that hvr is overpowered and HAS TO BE NERFED

Edited by Martinez49, 13 September 2015 - 02:51 AM.

Citadel EU1 Enforcer: Martinez49 - Midgard Officer/ Criminal: Akira49 I'm the biggest n00b in APB:R history :P

76561198008848262.png

thelinux

thelinux

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1329 posts
  • Joined 25-December 13

I just cannot understand how people still think it's incredibly impressive to use the HVR or to quickswitch. Do you really think it's difficult to use in cqc and that you're an excellent player because you can do it? The only thing you have to do is to roughly guess where the center of your screen is and then abuse the fact that the HVR is ridiculously broken and a literal 850dmg-shotgun in cqc.

God damnit seriously, how can you be proud of something like this? This community gives me aids.

You know, I'm a sniper guy too in most games, in pretty much every ego shooter. Just check my profiles, I'm at like 20k sniper rifle kills in Bf3. But in APB this is just an entirely different thing because the HVR is broken and I refuse to use weapons which destroy the game. So that's not an excuse, it rather makes it worse.

Avair | thelinux | thellinux | imthelinux - Citadel EU

YouTube <> Steam <> Twitch

xf4tg4.png

Martinez49

Martinez49

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1953 posts
  • Joined 08-August 14

Fortunately there are scout legendary variants or scour rt1... these are fun to play! :D

Actually this is the only sniper i pick when in mood for sniping. nhvr i refuse to use as long as its that op

id rather have a low score/loose than use op gun and say rekt im pro (because gun carried me!)

Citadel EU1 Enforcer: Martinez49 - Midgard Officer/ Criminal: Akira49 I'm the biggest n00b in APB:R history :P

76561198008848262.png

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 25-August 15
Do that with a DMR or ISS and I'll call you skilled. The bullet radius on the NHVR is rediculous. I've hit with it without even being inside the hit box. It doesn't work like that long range, but it's basically a shotgun close range, but the spread is the bullet. It's a broken gun.

Edited by BaronSaturday, 13 September 2015 - 05:41 AM.

ninetenduh

ninetenduh

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Joined 01-July 12

Do that with a PSR

which is an HVR reskin. Makes sense.

And i dunno why the OP thinks he is actually good, you aren't but hey you are showing why scrubs like you pick a HVR, because it is a completely broken weapon. 

Super KonataBest Dog │ APB Steam Chart │ Git gut │ Twitch

It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway', but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies.  -Mike Royko

ZClov

ZClov

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined 21-December 13

perfect proof that hvr is overpowered and HAS TO BE NERFED

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 25-August 15

which is an HVR reskin. Makes sense.

And i dunno why the OP thinks he is actually good, you aren't but hey you are showing why scrubs like you pick a HVR, because it is a completely broken weapon.

I meant DMR... I fixed it.

MiyaCop

MiyaCop

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1001 posts
  • Joined 08-December 11

Idk why kids gotta be so salt city, like, bruh, guy shot people with a gun and had fun, but first thing others feel is OMGOP LIEK DIS Y I HAET DIS GAEM

Like, dude, chill out mang, it's a game, people have fun, people make montages, people pay homage to the game they like. 

If you're super salty, you're just gonna look like an angry caveman just yelling loudly and swinging aimlessly at flies. 

Like, bruh, can people just not have fun?

everybodylovemiya4.png

^ Click that for my STREAM! <3

ClickMEFORMYFACEBOOK

StormShadowx

StormShadowx

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 07-April 15

sick drift m8 10/10 no h8 

92549589f97721378f1ec25c63becd44f0e244.j

wassey

wassey

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Joined 17-April 13

horrble gameplay indeed.

but guys you cant hate on him becous he useing nhvr. hes useing the gun in the most easyest and effective way possible. you either do it your self or stop playing the game untill its fixed (thats what im doing)

Posted Image

avN

avN

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 22-January 11

guy shot people with a gun and had fun

i have been doing it wrong all the time!!!!!

to op: nice cringe, thx

Edited by Sureshot, 13 September 2015 - 03:49 PM.

FENGPENG

FENGPENG

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 31-August 15

Guys :D

How dumb it would be to try to act just with this kind of gameplay ?

I uploaded this video for those who said Im hacking when Im doing this non scope shots in closed combat area .

That's a piece of my entire gameplay ( when Im playing ).  

Where the gosh darn did I say Im skilled cause I do these shots ? I non scope sometimes If I want to you lil suckers.

oh my! guys chill out and drink a glas of milk ! 

! IT GOES JUST FOR THOSE WHO REALLY PISSES ME OFF THE WHOEL TIME IN CHAT AND FINALLY GRIEEFING ME !

Im good with every weapon ( specially with the hvr ) except pumpgun's and obir ( really bad at it ).

We could test your opinion. " Skilled guys". Im ready for 1 vs 1. 

Edited by FENGPENG, 14 September 2015 - 05:01 AM.

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 25-August 15
Alright. My PVR/PSDW vs your NHVR/Obeya since the PSR is a NHVR. You on Jericho? Better yet, I'll go NFAS and we'll see who's better at CQC.

thelinux

thelinux

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1329 posts
  • Joined 25-December 13

Im good with every weapon ( specially with the hvr ) except pumpgun's and obir ( really bad at it ).

We could test your opinion. " Skilled guys". Im ready for 1 vs 1. 

dem statements

xf4tg4.png

FENGPENG

FENGPENG

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 31-August 15

dem statements

Dem statements dho. Yeah I said Im good with every weapon, but to be that perfect with all guns I never said.

All are saying they're better. Allright, then I want to see how they're acting like a " PRO ". Thats it.

I dont know how dumb you people are. I said every gosh darnin time that I did these shots cause I wanted to do it sometimes.  I suck sometimes. Hell yeah, and whats the deal with it ? Big mouth without impacts ! most of them!

xRestriction

xRestriction

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 19-August 14

Playing mostly against silvers true golds would have kicked his patootie.

FENGPENG

FENGPENG

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 31-August 15

Playing mostly against silvers true golds would have kicked his patootie.

Not really. Against a clan It could be critical.

thelinux

thelinux

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1329 posts
  • Joined 25-December 13

Not really. Against a clan It could be critical.

Trust me, if someone hates quickswitching as much as I do, they learn how to avoid getting quickswitched. No need for a clan.

Edited by thelinux, 17 September 2015 - 03:30 AM.

xf4tg4.png

Ketog

Ketog

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1370 posts
  • Joined 30-November 14

Take scout + .45 , you have all my respect .

You were hoping APBDB to be updated right ? , sadly it didn't . But this exists now ! http://apbvault.net/ Get all the updated stats of any weapon you want !

iman

iman

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 15-August 15

Good job ,

BTW QS is a skill for a sniper in close range , its part of the game , i like it when i kill and i hate it when i get quick switched.

i some times use my snipe as shotgun, 2 clean shot = kill , why all these hates for ? is shotgun bad ? you hate shotgun too ?

FENGPENG

FENGPENG

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 31-August 15

Trust me, if someone hates quickswitching as much as I do, they learn how to avoid getting quickswitched. No need for a clan.

Do you guys even know what quickswitch is ? I did it just one time. All other kills two sniper shots xD  

thelinux

thelinux

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1329 posts
  • Joined 25-December 13

BTW QS is a skill for a sniper in close range , its part of the game (...)

zL8fA3l.jpg

xf4tg4.png

Dancaster

Dancaster

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2621 posts
  • Joined 06-December 11

I enjoyed watching this. :P

Martinez49

Martinez49

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1953 posts
  • Joined 08-August 14

Good job ,

BTW QS is a skill for a sniper in close range , its part of the game , i like it when i kill and i hate it when i get quick switched.

i some times use my snipe as shotgun, 2 clean shot = kill , why all these hates for ? is shotgun bad ? you hate shotgun too ?

damn bronze 

76561198008848262.png

Deadliest

Deadliest

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3290 posts
  • Joined 21-May 13

ignore the haters!

someone will like your videos :D

Edited by Deadliest, 10 October 2015 - 06:26 PM.

Australia.youtube  

Spoiler

nnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnn

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 29-September 15

They probaly calling you a hacker cus most of them were silvers which are easy anyways thats also the reason u survived multiple times when u missed 1 or 2 shots because your enemy is a silver that isnt skilled at all (not blameing the silver community they just play for fun and arent tryhards <3 them)

i would say fight against me or another skilled gold player in 1 vs 1

Edited by nnnnnnnnnn, 13 October 2015 - 02:29 PM.

FENGPENG

FENGPENG

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 31-August 15

I did this closet combat to 10 golds and 7 silver players. Most of them were silver players ? Tryhard my patootie. As 1 person you can tryhard as much as you can. Against a clan I would totaly suck in ccombat wit hvr. Most of you guys sayin, the nhvr is a noob weapon. Saw Kempington today how he had suck with it and it was on some 90m action. Im not saying Im skilled but that video is just for those who said Im hacking. I said to them wait I gonna upload that, cause I wasnt hacking at all. Thats it.

nnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnn

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 29-September 15

I did this closet combat to 10 golds and 7 silver players. Most of them were silver players ? Tryhard my patootie. As 1 person you can tryhard as much as you can. Against a clan I would totaly suck in ccombat wit hvr. Most of you guys sayin, the nhvr is a noob weapon. Saw Kempington today how he had suck with it and it was on some 90m action. Im not saying Im skilled but that video is just for those who said Im hacking. I said to them wait I gonna upload that, cause I wasnt hacking at all. Thats it.

well i could understand that u uploaded this video for another reason but u gotta know that we (atleast me) will also look at what the video is about
like are those people u encountered skilled what weapons where they useing against you at that time the shot was taken as all those little things
can change alot,
Like example u encounter a silver with a NHVR and u try to shoot him from close lets say 3-4meters without aiming u would kill him because 1. hes useing a NHVR and 2. hes silver which means his skill level is a little bit lower then an average gold player
but what if u gave that silver in the same situation a Tommygun or anyother close combat automatic gun he would probaly kill you

what im trying to say is that u should ignore those players that acuse you because they acuse everyone of hacking its not worth the time
and me as a normal gold player i never give those acuser's attention so should you

thelinux

thelinux

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1329 posts
  • Joined 25-December 13

I said to them wait I gonna upload that, cause I wasnt hacking at all. Thats it.

That wouldn't even work if you publish a video on youtube and even announce it here. Everyone can watch it, not just the people that are, according to your reply, meant to watch it. You would need to set it to 'not listed' and send the hackusators a link. 

xf4tg4.png

FENGPENG

FENGPENG

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 31-August 15

That wouldn't even work if you publish a video on youtube and even announce it here. Everyone can watch it, not just the people that are, according to your reply, meant to watch it. You would need to set it to 'not listed' and send the hackusators a link. 

I guess you're right. I thought about it but didn't do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users