DarkkHawks

DarkkHawks

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-July 15
My first purchase G1C

last approximately 21:30 (time of Brazil) at night
I made a purchase 800g1c (10 dollarss (38 reais in the currency of Brazil)
I made the purchase by credit card, when the purchase was about to end, came a message saying that my card was blocked! Today more sedo I was in the agency, to inform me about such '' card lock '' ... then I was informed that the payment had been confirmed, he had been charged the amount of G1C I had chosen
(800g1c = 10 dollar) put in my account gamerfirst not received my amount of G1C, the balance is not 800 G1C as it should, actually or her in '' historical shopping '', or it appears, the purchase is not being shown it! I do not know if you have high to do with the fact that I made the purchase with my browser in incognito mode, in bora I think it has nothing to do with it yet but I have not received my amount of 800g1c, and email sent to support (an e-mail like this) has not yet been returned, I need some guidance, do not want to regret having bought with my card here at GamersFirst, let alone want to regret having trusted that he was making a safe purchase, If someone who can help me (someone supporte the team) that is legend this message now, for more details contact me on my email [habbodog.pixel@gmail.com].   (sorry for my english, im brazil )

MsKaitten

MsKaitten

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 20-October 15

Uhm, support will probably help you out mister.

MsKaitten

MsKaitten

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 20-October 15

Try to keep contacting support x)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users