Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Hello all,

I've finally decided to stray away from my PvE nano healer build intended for dome (was a modification of Jozvan's build, miss him a bunch and wish he'd stray back in-game a bit more)

Since I'm going to back away from this build, I'll put a link below so someone else can make use of it and give it a good home. :)

It's main purpose for me was a really OP healer w/ max crafts and good regens, I also intended to dome with it (it does very well in dome), but dome isn't my cup of tea.

http://planer.fallen...1AB010101010101

Now, down to the reason for this post.

I'm hoping to get into PvP more, and I'd love an effective build for it.

I'm not going to link a build for someone to tweak or modify (I'm HORRIBLE with endgame builds, hence why I borrowed joz's build)

so instead, i'm just going to list the things i'd want in a build and pray someones nice enough to point me in the right direction :)

main things i'd like to focus on,

• decent resists (preferably 45%+)
  • I would not like to switch GT suits, (unless absolutely necessary!) I have a GT Stage 1 Offensive Suit
  • Stanch 7, and decent Empathic for cross-healing
  • Pistols (Currently using Broadhead Delta .50s, should be getting DM Magnums in the near future)
  • I would like to have atleast 1 snare, 
  • Semi-high power + precision, just so I don't do mommy damage :P
  • Decent Health (had around 700-900 health on my old build, hated it. :x )

Anything else I missed, feel free to add it in or comment.

Big thanks ahead of time if you comment, or if you help me with a few tips or a build! Much love <3

Edited by Op Hooligan, 21 August 2015 - 05:43 PM.

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Delicious cookies

Delicious cookies

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14
You dont said if you want max crafting but i got it on this build and if you dont like i can make other
http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

You dont said if you want max crafting but i got it on this build and if you dont like i can make other
http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

overall, it's a good build, but there's a few things that catch my eye.

1.) like you said, the crafts. I don't need the crafts too much tbh, I have an alt that'll be 55 soon so im planning on making him my crafter.

2.) I'd like for the max health to be a little bit higher, but that's just me being picky :P

3.) The regens, I'm not too sure how much 1 point of a stat goes into play with regens, but I don't know if 96 charisma + 98 intell for gamma regen, and 72 coordination + 82 dexterity for stam regen will do the trick to make me last more than 30 seconds in a duel / teamfight, and also allows me to heal and use my snares n' stuffs.

I could be entirely wrong though knowing how scrubby I can be. :P

also, what would be a good trinket item for a build like this? Should I get one with resists, or focus on something with regens / health?

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

overall, it's a good build, but there's a few things that catch my eye.

1.) like you said, the crafts. I don't need the crafts too much tbh, I have an alt that'll be 55 soon so im planning on making him my crafter.

2.) I'd like for the max health to be a little bit higher, but that's just me being picky :P

3.) The regens, I'm not too sure how much 1 point of a stat goes into play with regens, but I don't know if 96 charisma + 98 intell for gamma regen, and 72 coordination + 82 dexterity for stam regen will do the trick to make me last more than 30 seconds in a duel / teamfight, and also allows me to heal and use my snares n' stuffs.

I could be entirely wrong though knowing how scrubby I can be. :P

also, what would be a good trinket item for a build like this? Should I get one with resists, or focus on something with regens / health?

1.) So we can save a ton of AP ignoring 195 crafting... but need 186 FA.

2.) Buffs will mostly effect health, but I recommend no less than 752 health.

3.) Stat regens are .1 per point, if the stat states it, so not entirely impressive. Buffs handle regens, stats are just an extra modifier.

http://planer.fallen...1B4010101010101

Should work just fine, while keeping nano/social. If you want more offensive of a build I can easily change it, but would also greatly depend on stance choice.

Vile Fungal Culture (Gamma Regen) and Muscular Regulator (Health + Stamina Regen) should be the only two true PVP options, there are "others" but suck in terms of overall regen.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

1.) So we can save a ton of AP ignoring 195 crafting... but need 186 FA.

2.) Buffs will mostly effect health, but I recommend no less than 752 health.

3.) Stat regens are .1 per point, if the stat states it, so not entirely impressive. Buffs handle regens, stats are just an extra modifier.

http://planer.fallen...1B4010101010101

Should work just fine, while keeping nano/social. If you want more offensive of a build I can easily change it, but would also greatly depend on stance choice.

Vile Fungal Culture (Gamma Regen) and Muscular Regulator (Health + Stamina Regen) should be the only two true PVP options, there are "others" but suck in terms of overall regen.

Looks good! but I got one last question.

What buffs should I use? I used paste + gamma maxes + brandy, would this be effective for a build like this or should I switch it up a little :o

And would it be possible to drop the nano / social for like Group Tactics? if that's a logical choice :P

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Looks good! but I got one last question.

What buffs should I use? I used paste + gamma maxes + brandy, would this be effective for a build like this or should I switch it up a little :o

And would it be possible to drop the nano / social for like Group Tactics? if that's a logical choice :P

Depends on what you want to do, I simply based it off what you linked :P

I'd need to know everything you'd want, if you'd want to keep nano or not is kinda a big difference in the build :o

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Depends on what you want to do, I simply based it off what you linked :P

I'd need to know everything you'd want, if you'd want to keep nano or not is kinda a big difference in the build :o

Nano is fine, I really didn't need the social but I really wanted group tactics if it was a smart move. This will do perfectly :)

Thank you nysek, you've been a big help and a blessing <3

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Nano is fine, I really didn't need the social but I really wanted group tactics if it was a smart move. This will do perfectly :)

Thank you nysek, you've been a big help and a blessing <3

Solo, yes, in a group Social would be more beneficial since more people tend to have GT than Social :P

But even then, Overwhelm is "kinda" a group supportive ability since it's clearly visible.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users