76561197971789181.png

a Pair of Socks

a Pair of Socks

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Joined 26-July 13

I read the first page and I was like gosh darn yeah! Engine upgrade soon!  Everyeone was WRONG and its coming!

But then I saw the dates...

And then I put two and two together....

Then I realized there's never going to be an engine upgrade.  Ever.

Put your helmet on and go back to bed.

Sleepykat

Sleepykat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 17-July 13

Find all the PS4 users of the forum and bother them in mass while they're enjoying Nier:Automata, to check the PSN store when APB Reloaded hits their digital catalog every hour.

I've checked the PSN store every day since the Xbox release when I get home from work hoping to see it magically appear. For the first few months after Xbox I genuinely thought it would be "any day now"... almost a year later and I'm still checking, lol. I don't even know why I bother, it's more painful than anticipating the EU when I was playing on PC regularly.
SLEEPYKAT - ENFORCER - JOKER SERVER - BALLISTIC CLAN  //  FULLMETALKITTEH - CRIM - JOKER SERVER - ATTITUDE CLAN
♫ All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, outrun my gun.  All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, faster than my bullet. ♫

JudgeAnderson

JudgeAnderson

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Joined 01-November 11

I read the first page and I was like gosh darn yeah! Engine upgrade soon! Everyeone was WRONG and its coming!

But then I saw the dates...

And then I put two and two together....

Then I realized there's never going to be an engine upgrade. Ever.

Soon bro soon. Got screen shots ... promise....

OniShema

OniShema

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4451 posts
  • Joined 23-September 08

I've checked the PSN store every day since the Xbox release when I get home from work hoping to see it magically appear. For the first few months after Xbox I genuinely thought it would be "any day now"... almost a year later and I'm still checking, lol. I don't even know why I bother, it's more painful than anticipating the EU when I was playing on PC regularly.

I'm just happy the PS4 no longer uses complex architecture that involves separate CPU's and uses the same CPU as the Xbox One so cross platform or ports are just plain easier.

CRIMINAL-MadalenaKurtz      Jericho-NA       Clan:  Joker Rejects

I didn't leave the game, I'm just working.   Best way to explain Reloaded "not doing anything"

76561198007436876.png

Raptros

Raptros

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • Joined 18-December 11

13895110_319920828345197_344211233006774

WHAT DID YOU HONESTLY EXPECT THOUGH?

Noob_Guardian

Noob_Guardian

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12

this is a very long month

[Uminee Quote]The existance of the threat system actually broadens the skill gap between players by affecting the assumptions and therefore the confidence of the players, creating the illusion that segregation is necessary at all.
Support Removing Threat Segregation! <- Click!

Add Hue and Contrast Change in Video Options

Poperon

Poperon

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1403 posts
  • Joined 27-August 11

Not this month, but maybe this year :Wowzers: kek

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

oq4j0eq.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

Zentoshiro

Zentoshiro

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

shucks whoever necro this thread LMAO, i was reading first post and i was like "oh my!? is it really happening? engine upgrade this month?"

Even reading the replys etc.

Then exactly as happened to "a pair of socks" saw the date, gg wp. Engine upgrade 2020 confirmed by Staff.

editado.jpg

Best Thread ever since CBT "Closed" ( The Nudity got deleted )

Servers Stable {Tiggs 2014}

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1082 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

shucks whoever necro this thread LMAO, i was reading first post and i was like "oh my!? is it really happening? engine upgrade this month?"

Even reading the replys etc.

Then exactly as happened to "a pair of socks" saw the date, gg wp. Engine upgrade 2020 confirmed by Staff.

Yeah the mods are really enforcing rules. They could have just deleted the necro-post and lock this topic.

DwGBVYM.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users