1 reply to this topic

SaintElmo

SaintElmo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 25-July 13

Trying a dual handgun build.  Any advice welcome.  Primary goal "Keeping alive" long enough to learn how not to be utterly without utility.

Dex 98

End 97

Int 98

Per 88

armor 170

Dodge 153

1 Aid 162

Group Tactic 129

Handgun 154

Power 162

Prec. 179

Empathy 129

TK 126

Far from optimal, no kneecap/agonizing wound or other movement debuff, weak aura, too many armor debuff: overwhelm, Bend Metal, Dent armor.

Dezperado

Combat Endurance

Gird

Equipment:  undecided, GT armor & helm, and Death Toll Heavy handgun x2

I'm hoping that the build will give me more of a buffer before defeat while doing enough damage to not be ignored. 

Thnx

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Multiple armor cuts are not a bad thing, you can always cycle them rather than using them all at once.

Your stat layout is eatting a lot of AP, you should easily be able to run attack posture rather than Desperado. I can post a build up after work.

http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

The extra power from your stance, as well as another 30 power from aura, will net you a 4% armor penetration bonus at all times. The Bend Metal you were going to use (126) would've only given you a 11%+ armor cut 1/6th of the time. Not to mention is considerably harder for you to use pistols with an active mutation, sadly.

Also added higher snarebreak, higher staunch, made sure you got 20% critical chance between weapon skill/precision, and pretty much just evened out your AP to maximize what you were looking for.

If you'd like me to still have Bend Metal 4 in there, I can do it of course.

Edited by Reaps989, 04 August 2015 - 07:50 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users