Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Hello all,

We're back after our short break and ready to get back into gear! We're going to try and focus on restoring (as you would call) the old ways of the market. We've slowly been dropping the number of giveaways, but increasing the quality of them. With this in mind, we have some big things planned for this market. The main things me and ardenn have been discussing for this month are...

• 3 Big giveaways throughout the day
  • A player run auction, where prices are lower than the general everyday AH

Who: 

All are welcome to the Crafter's Market, as long as you can get to the town we're hosting it at.

What:

The crafter's market originated back before Auctionhouse existed, and stood as a way for the community to get together to sell their wares from the far reaches of the wastes! Now it serves as a place for people to come and socialize, recruit, sell, and party!

When:

August's market will be on August 8th at the regular time of 1 PM GMT - 6 

Where:

This months market will be located in New Flagstaff S2, around the bar area like usual.

Extra Info:

Only donations we will be accepting is high end items (respecs, premiums, unlocks, etc.), chips, tents and instas.

If you'd like to place a farm, be sure to head to the market site a few hours early to reserve your spot. The good spots tend to fill quickly.

All raffles will be announced by either Ardenn or I in region chat, and will go along the lines of;

"Raffle <#>! Send me the word <Codeword> for a chance to win <# of items in raffle out of total #>!" 

We are usually swarmed with questions, and the chaos of stuff on market day, if we do not answer your PMs / messages, this is why.

- Op Hooligan

Edited by Op Hooligan, 08 August 2015 - 05:32 AM.

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Illustrious One

Illustrious One

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 12-July 15

New to the game, love the idea; hope to make it there.

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

I'll probably start promoting the auctions changes/plans in global about a week before the event. Just to make sure people who dont read the forums have the info as well.

Posted Image

Vekthaur

Vekthaur

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 24-October 11

I'll be there for the radio  :dj:

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

I'll be there for the radio  :dj:

Good to hear, I usually don't advertise that we'll be having a DJ until I get a message on here or from ardenn. So now it's another thing to add to the list when I make my global announcements, thanks for the heads up!

Reroll Patrol

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

Engel may or may not show up and offer alternate radio. He's not exactly 100% reliable (random IRL interference happens to him a lot), so keeping Vekthuar as a standard is fine.

Posted Image

Vekthaur

Vekthaur

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 24-October 11

Isn't the timer false? It says 1PM euro time for me

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

Uhhhhh by the timers time time, it'd be 9 AM for Hooligan and 6 AM for me.

I'm going to miss it if its at 6 AM.

Posted Image

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Uhhhhh by the timers time time, it'd be 9 AM for Hooligan and 6 AM for me.

I'm going to miss it if its at 6 AM.

yikes, let me look at the timer again. o_o

Edit:

for some reason, I had the timer set to 1PM, but it listed the countdown as being a few hours earlier than expected. I re configured the settings and that seemed to fix it. :P

also the forum post only seemed to have 1/2 of it posted. It cut the rest off after the waypoint, must not have saved correctly on my part o.e

Edited by Op Hooligan, 07 August 2015 - 01:41 PM.

Reroll Patrol

Rattlehead

Rattlehead

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Thanks for fixing that Hooligan, I was looking at that 9 a.m. also and thinking "no way in Hell".  :)

Rattlehead---CHOTA---Iron Sights

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

Thanks Hooligan. Sorry I havnt been able to talk to you in game. Trying to quit smoking and its been having hellish effects on my body (I keep falling asleep at 8 PM o.o)

Posted Image

Rikkus

Rikkus

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 14-May 11

Will endeavor to be present 

FDCSigCDRRIKKUS_zpstwaghaie.png

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Woke up this morning to messages about the timer being broken again, as of now, the market will start in 4hrs and 30 mins. :P

Edited by Op Hooligan, 08 August 2015 - 06:07 AM.

Reroll Patrol

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Hello all, thanks to everyone for heading out to the market. It was a blast!

Here's a few pics of the highlights of the day. :D

Sorry about the boring-ness of it all, We decided to cancel the auction after the dupes earlier today and the duped chips and items in circulation, but thank you all for your participation. I'd be impossible without you <3

JYywlNT.jpg

IP5pOXT.jpg9p4VPtf.jpgbUgmJo0.jpgMbCKMtU.jpgGQjry6p.jpg

Reroll Patrol

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

<3 Hooligan. I dont think these events would've been able to continue as well as they have without his willingness to step up and take control when I was too out of it or sick to run the main position myself. Im proud hes doing so well.

Posted Image

Disnuke

Disnuke

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 26-July 15

I don't see any pvpers on screenshots. Only on crafter's market or just in game? 

Edited by Disnuke, 15 August 2015 - 03:51 PM.

New acc cuz forgot log from past. Youtube channel with some vids about FE.
Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka
5981111.png

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I don't see any pvpers on screenshots. Only on crafter's market or just in game? 

Implying TNO would've been stupid enough to flag up at the crafter's market.... but no there was no real PVP that day outside of TNO harvesting in TC which is boring since none of them can put up a fight.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Implying TNO would've been stupid enough to flag up at the crafter's market.... but no there was no real PVP that day outside of TNO harvesting in TC which is boring since none of them can put up a fight.

Yep, not our thing going to pve events and pvp there with huge lag. not tc > fh. And crafter's market is so much fun :D the second most fun thing after crafter's market is grinding for rep in rothium ridge. 

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Yep, not our thing going to pve events and pvp there with huge lag. not tc > fh. And crafter's market is so much fun :D the second most fun thing after crafter's market is grinding for rep in rothium ridge. 

And here I was thinking for you it would be PvPing in sector 2. Then again, crafter's market is too classy a social event for you. More fool us for thinking we could teach the dog to piss in the toilet and not on the floor.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users