11 replies to this topic

nando20133

nando20133

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 21-October 13

Good day!
I'm here to think of creating an item of a new era in the fallen earth , an item to unn - attune weapons, armor , all types that are attunes should crirar one reverser this, we already have the cleaning dt weapons why not the unn- attunes ?? , Also come to ask to create a rifle Deathtoll Ligh ammo some Bows , and increase the damage of rifles because not make sense pistols are stronger than the rifles, and neither the melees be stronger than guns because a rifle kills person easily the gunmen and the gunmen easily kill melee , some suv vehicle Off road because the environment is post- apocalyptic devereia have a larger car models , this would be my sujestao the game , agradeçoa the attention of all of you ,
a hug
Player

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Items to remove attune status have been suggested, and widely supported.

Bows might be fun, but they'd simply be like crossbows. So +1 but not exactly required.

Rifles have a few problems...

• Assault Rifles don't have an AP weapon.
  • Battle Rifles have to low of damage per hit to compare to medium/heavy pistols while also being more than 30 DPS lower.
    • AP Battle Rifle shouldn't reach past 66m
  • Shotguns are fine, until you go beyond 164. The AP shotgun helped this, but is still behind in DPS (could easily be fixed with 1.5 delay...) and could use +10 rifle rather than +2...
    • But most of the issue is actually that melee can hit 6 meters (7 if the target is moving) away which is far to much range.
  • Snipers need love, but nothing insane. Maybe some delay reduction, honestly snipers are nice.

Beyond that, pistols are strong simply because unlike every other weapon they have very little DPS loss for damage gained. It's very clear when an assault rifle break 190 DPS while a sniper is sitting barely above 120... yet Heavy Pistols can break 180 DPS while lights reach 230. Fact is, pistol users feel self-entitled to "The highest DPS weapon in the game" because "It's harder to use". When, in truth, the only weapons "easier" are actually Shotgun and Melee weapons.

Bringing real life situations into an RPG is silly, especially when you consider melee can reach 6-7m and it is realistically impossible to dual wield magnums with pinpoint accuracy. And in truth, guns are only more effective than "melee" in realistic terms because it's ranged and propeled an energy source. Not to mention last I checked, CQC is still widely respected as a more efficient means of combat as you can't always take aim especially in close quaters (obviously).

More vehicels would be nice, of course, but most they've done recently is reskin :(

• Fix melee derp range, you fix melee dominance.
    • This, in turn, boosts range viability.
  • Adjust rifle DPS to relate more to pistol DPS, minus Shotguns (which honestly only need 1.5 delay for 195)
    • Obviously since rifles can fit every role, they shouldn't ever be higher DPS than any pistol.
  • Fix pistol DPS scaling to relate to other weapons (higher base damage means a much larger loss in DPS)
    • There's a reason the only pistol that was an issue were Heavies in terms of balance, not Lights nor Mediums.
      • Pistol range also needs to be adjusted to relate to realistic values.
        • Lights - Short Range, Large Clip, Low Damage per Shot, and Extremely high DPS.
        • Mediums - Medium range, Decent Clip, Decent Damage per Shot, and high DPS.
        • Heavies - Long range, Small Clip, Heavy Damage per Shot, and respectable DPS

I refuse to post actual numbers since I'll get blamed for another patch, maybe G1 should simply pay me so a patch is done right and actually addressed in a timely manner >_>

Edited by Reaps989, 08 July 2015 - 09:25 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12

I refuse to post actual numbers since I'll get blamed for another patch, maybe G1 should simply pay me so a patch is done right and actually addressed in a timely manner >_>

56764992.jpg

Seriously, just do it, G1.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

56764992.jpg

Seriously, just do it, G1.

They probably wouldn't pay me enough to consider it, they'd have to at least make it more worthwhile than my current.

We'll see, the rage from enemies would be real tho xD

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12

True, you'd have people complaining Heretic owning the game all over the forums :D

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

True, you'd have people complaining Heretic owning the game all over the forums :D

Don't we already tho? :troll_face:

Posted Image

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Don't we already tho? :troll_face:

On the plus side, if you got hired, most of the botters would leave. Or atleast I'd hope so. xddd

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

On the plus side, if you got hired, most of the botters would leave. Or atleast I'd hope so. xddd

They'd be made short work of, to say the very least.

Posted Image

Synnbot Yo

Synnbot Yo

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 11-July 15

27 Year Old Virgin Wouldnt do shidd leleleleellelelelellelelele

Edited by Synnbot Yo, 27 July 2015 - 02:47 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

27 Year Old Virgin Wouldnt do shidd leleleleellelelelellelelele

Hmm... interesting so I "haven't" gotten laid since this game is "my life" when I can log in 5 weeks from now and you still can't beat me? ;D

Sorry bro, my game is on point. Maybe I should write a guide for your peeps to get a piece?

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

No woman in her right mind would agree to it...

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

No woman in her right mind would agree to it...

Well ya... they have to at least be able to look good while doing it, poor guys are to busy fapping to Trove xD

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users