2 replies to this topic

baddog

baddog

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 24-June 15

The best thing that can be done with the whole suggestion section is close i until G1C start reading some of the massive backlog here, anything new is wishfull thinking and a waste of anyones effort to post atm :/

FE was great, could maybe be great again (time, effort, money, g1c, etc.....) but i have doubts, just the poor red headed stepchild (sorry Kit.....;) ) of APB now.

Playing FE now feels more like being a caretaker in a big empty building than an exciting journey D:

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

The best thing that can be done with the whole suggestion section is close i until G1C start reading some of the massive backlog here, anything new is wishfull thinking and a waste of anyones effort to post atm :/

FE was great, could maybe be great again (time, effort, money, g1c, etc.....) but i have doubts, just the poor red headed stepchild (sorry Kit..... ;) ) of APB now.

Playing FE now feels more like being a caretaker in a big empty building than an exciting journey D:

But, but, but...redheaded children are awesome!!!! :)

Edited by LilRedhare, 06 July 2015 - 05:06 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Iodyne

Iodyne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14
Suggestion thread is just their garbage bin that they use to keep the number of complaints about the game filtered out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users