I need a dome build

14 replies to this topic

Nelseru

Nelseru

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

I need to know what on my character i need to change to create a decent dome build without hurting any of my crafting abilities

assume i know nothing about what i am doing 

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Tank or healer? I also need to know what weapons you want to use.

Kinda can't give you examples at this time, planners are not mobile friendly lol.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Nelseru

Nelseru

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Well i would like to be a healer but with my stats i'm probably a better tank cause my endurance is almost maxed as far as weapons i need to look

Nelseru

Nelseru

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

gear10.jpg

Nelseru

Nelseru

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Needless to say i don't know what i am doing

Nelseru

Nelseru

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

As far as gear i have a Coresuit stage 2 and a bulwark helmet

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

http://planer.fallen...1AB010101010101

Should work just fine, use concentration stance from precision so you can use 195 heavy pistols or 195 Assault Rifles, depending on choice.

I could add more to said build, but idk if you want only one type of weapon or two.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Nelseru

Nelseru

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

I can use two i generally like to split up my ammo useage also i like fighting from range

So u want me to switch over to empathic rather than thhermal

Edited by Nelseru, 02 May 2015 - 08:28 AM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I can use two i generally like to split up my ammo useage also i like fighting from range

So u want me to switch over to empathic rather than thhermal

Empathic will prove far more effective in Dome than thermal, not that thermal is a bad mutation line... Empathic simply trumps it in every regard besides damage obviously.

Posted Image

Nelseru

Nelseru

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Ok i did a full respec to the build you have given me now i am looking into abilitys i am suprized u let me keep nano most people tells me it sux

Edited by Nelseru, 02 May 2015 - 09:21 AM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Nothing wrong with nano if you plan to support others.

My main (Nysek) has always had nano-manipulation.

Only downside is it doesn't help it's user besides revitalize.

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Ok i did a full respec to the build you have given me now i am looking into abilitys i am suprized u let me keep nano most people tells me it sux

Who told u these lies? NAME THEM! Nano freaking rules...

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Nelseru

Nelseru

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

a couple of people in my last clan i forget the whole conversation.... i like reconstruction for reviving large groups of people in cit raids i wont use the emphatic version of reviving cause it takes 60% of ur hp so i use first aid- resuscitation for most of my revivals my only problem with nano is i dont know who im going to hit most of the time cause i was right in front of someone using reconstruction and and it never revived them and i looked like a dumbass

Edited by Nelseru, 02 May 2015 - 11:19 AM.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Revitalize is AMAZING and Vital Osmosis makes a nano user VERY dangerous in PvP (except it doesn't benefit the user) and extremely valuable in PvE. Reconstruction is practically useless in PvP because of the cast time (although, I'm happy to say I've pulled it off twice in combat! Got very, very lucky both times), but is great for mass revives in PvE. Filtration is the best hands down but must be aimed....for PvE, where you can blatantly turret targets, it isn't all that tough to use. IMO, nano is the most amazing line, and not having it in my build currently feels like walking around with one shoe on, as I've spent so much time as a support healer. I encourage you to learn as much as you can about nano-manipulation (if you haven't yet, read the Player's Guide to Skills and Mutations...just click on Nysek's banner to reach it); it will help immensely. Best of luck to you and happy healing!

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

a couple of people in my last clan i forget the whole conversation.... i like reconstruction for reviving large groups of people in cit raids i wont use the emphatic version of reviving cause it takes 60% of ur hp so i use first aid- resuscitation for most of my revivals my only problem with nano is i dont know who im going to hit most of the time cause i was right in front of someone using reconstruction and and it never revived them and i looked like a dumbass

The nano revive is buggy but revives people in front of you as long as you have line of sight. They must also accept the revive while you are in range.

I've pulled it off at least 20+ timed in PVP. But about 10 "lucky" times. Condemn didn't like my nano symphony.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users