5 replies to this topic

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Hey guys and gals, our first combat tournament (In a lonnng while at least) is finally here! Major thanks to everyone who's reached out to me for donations, tips, ideas, love, support, etc. This event will be a joint event in cohesion with Ardenn's Crafters Market, and because of that, there'll be lots to do, so be sure to stop on by! All players of different levels and factions are welcome! I plan on making a small announcement at the beginning of the tournament to personally thank everyone who has supported this event, there was too many to list here so I just put the major ones. <3 (Please pardon the grainy/badly edited pictures, I was in a rush!)

When:

The event will be March 14th (Saturday) and will start at 10:00 AM (GMT - 6:00 or Central Standard Time).

Where:

The event will be located at Dry Flats PvP zone in S1 (PvP zone nearby Old Kingman and Rest Stop)

PpYpWkz.png

Extra Info:

There will be races for all vairents of buggies, but the PvP will only be for Combat Buggies.

All participants when heading to the arena, head around the right side of the zone so we don't aggro Project 432!!!

I will be giving out 15 Combat Buggies to the first who come and see me on the 14th, and 15K ammo along with that!

Kz3Hfqq.png

Rules:

1.) Going out of the border for the arena will result in you being disqualified!

2.) Once your buggy is dead, exit the area and head up to the tower to watch, failure to comply will result in death. :)

3.) Last man standing wins the prize for the deathmatch game mode (Same with the fist fights)

4.) While racing, use of a combat buggies LMGs against opponents is not allowed, you will be disqualified!

5.) Most common and generic rule, Have fun.

Now, I have a schedule written out, and I plan to stick by it (but I don't expect to, I know at some point we'll go off schedule, but thats okay. :lol: )

Thank you all for the support, and love! <3

- Op Hooligan

Edited by Op Hooligan, 11 March 2015 - 06:12 PM.

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

9 AM?!

gosh darn man... thats 7 AM for me.. im not usually awake..

gosh darn... gosh darn daylight savings time. Seriously.

I'll try to be there on time x_X

Posted Image

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
Logically, I could move it up an hour, I didn't put daylight savings into play when his was written. :)

Reroll Patrol

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

Usually I run Markets at what would be I think 1 PM your time. However based on the time schedule you told me about, I think it'll still work, sortof. Your stuff bleeding into market setup would make for a longer event than usual over all and covor more of the player base via time zones. Could be in the game's favor, or we might only get 4 people. Who knows!

I'm not going to nitpick too much, Working with people side by side whenw e havnt had a lot of communication (usually my fualt) is good practice in the long run and gives me cluse on what I could do better regarding managing people for next time.

Posted Image

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
Yeah, that was my overall idea. Longer the event = more people and the more "ideal" times we can accommodate. Tbh you don't have to start the market when I start my event, as long as it's sometime in the day, I think well be good.

Reroll Patrol

Chantelle Barrow

Chantelle Barrow

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 29-January 15

http://forums.gamers...nament-photoes/

Phootoeooss!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users