9 replies to this topic

razm

razm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Joined 21-January 15
Well there's alot of players says I am a hacker and they report me so it's fine ?or I'll get ban

KNickz

KNickz

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3158 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

No , you'll be banned , stop playing APB for the time being until the coast is clear.

Its funny too because they've never quite replaced me. They just keep recycling my work 8)

APB Reloaded, the only game where the US is better than EU at being criminals.

razm

razm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Joined 21-January 15
But j don't use any hack !

KNickz

KNickz

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3158 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

But j don't use any hack !

Regardless , I hate to break it to you man , but that is APB.

Its funny too because they've never quite replaced me. They just keep recycling my work 8)

APB Reloaded, the only game where the US is better than EU at being criminals.

eax

eax

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1994 posts
  • Joined 30-January 14

You won't be banned until violating.

SupremePHOENIX

SupremePHOENIX

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 15-January 15

Players can report you but you only get banned if you violate the rules of apb.

Read this and you will be fine : http://forums.gamers...-the-banhammer/

ps: if their is anything else you are worried about or need help with, search me ingame.

Greetings SupremePHOENIX

Edited by SupremePHOENIX, 28 April 2015 - 10:03 AM.

Beesore

Beesore

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Joined 14-April 15

People are dumb and will report you. However, a report button is, essentially, a placebo pill designed to make people feel secure about the cheating situation.

Some civilians have shown much higher car-dodging abilities than green threat players.

Vania KGBitch06

Vania KGBitch06

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 08-May 12

You know those days you wake up at night  with ur senses full awake.. then u find this high rank little kid who has been playin for mor than 20h and he is sleepy as hell.. u start kicking his patootie over and over again untill a point he cant see the difference between good aiming and aimbot.. thats what happens and Apb is aware of this. some people cant handle losing even when they cant focus on the game anymore cuz they r tired

My life feels like a test I didn't study for..

Vania Kelly

Fox_Hunter

Fox_Hunter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 30-June 15

When you are reported, support investigate your character, it's said that this investigation is based on statistics ( how many clicks are sent, estrange communication patterns coming from your computer maybe ) basically, if you are not using hacks or cheating by any means you can rest ensure, you won't get banned.

When I started playing and become, lets say decent ( while being low rank ) I started to get reported ( whispers saying I was getting reported and many things about my family xD ) I started to worry because I was starting to care about my characters and my account! So after reading the forums and asking GM's when they were online they told me this :P

If you don't hack and don't make stupid jokes about hacking then you will be fine :D If someone hackusates you just answer ( I´m not hacking or ignore if you don't want to say something but don't flow with it :S ) I use to answer ( even give advice if I see the user reporting me is new player xD finally if they were decent op I may even join them or tell them to join me to see I'm legit and I got some new buddies this way xD )

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8350 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Well there's alot of players says I am a hacker and they report me so it's fine ?or I'll get ban

reported.

enjoy the ban.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users