• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Wasted Wixx

Wasted Wixx

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15

Motorcycle Club  getting ready to open to members.  First I'd like a shout out to the Iron Sights M/C.  Would love to chat with some of you guys.  Omni factional clan, the only rule is you gotta ride - iron horses preferred.

Like any Outlaw M.C  we should run guns and drugs...so I am looking for crafters of guns, ammo,  boosters, and meds.  Would love to ride in cycle gang style to Sector Capitals and sell level appropriate gear.  Then head out to Starter towns from Embry and recruit.  Interested in some experts at the ATV questline to be 'Key Masters' and help all members earn the key.  Lofty goal would be to hand out ATV keys to low level players ( A key and 3 cans of fuel )  then when they complete the ATV quest, if they plan to craft their own motorcycle, they can use that ATV key to craft Motorcycle knowledge book.  If they already have purchased or otherwise acquired a cycle and do not want to learn the knowledge, they can hand in that ATV key to be given to another new member.  Not so lofty goal is to hand a green duster to every prospect that accepts the invitation.  

Need to talk to some crafters, a key master or two,  and hopefully some recruiters to get everything finalized.  PM me or send in game email.   After that we are just looking for TEAM players who want to communicate not ignore the clan.  It would be optimal for some mats gatherers, but not asking everyone up front.  That said I would be keen on trading level appropraite gear for the mats to make more.  

Interested?  Let's talk.  email me, Wasted Wixx or PM me in game.   Want to discuss it but not wanting to join?  Let's talk.  Think this is a terrible idea?  Talk to yourself.   Want to help organize a clan event such as a ride, or the weapons delivery convoy,  let me know!!

Guns and Ammo - Cycles and Gas

Wasted Warriors are kind of Badass

mudbud

mudbud

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 05-March 15

im the leader of the ghost trackers clan but if you want i can craft a few motorcycle keys for 1 red each

Snipergamer

mudbud

mudbud

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 05-March 15

just tell me how many you wan me to make and ill calculate the price and give you the full price

but since my alt is in your clan you get a 10% discount so i will only charge 90 blue each

Edited by mudbud, 16 March 2015 - 09:01 PM.

Snipergamer

mudbud

mudbud

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 05-March 15

sorry these last 2 posts were by accident they were meant for chantelle barow

1i think u said he is a weird one and 2 i also think u wantend to help mud bud with a quest were meant for chantelle barrow

im saying this cause i dont know how to delete a post

Edited by mudbud, 17 March 2015 - 02:30 AM.

Snipergamer

mudbud

mudbud

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 05-March 15

i think you said he is a weird one

Snipergamer

Wasted Wixx

Wasted Wixx

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15

That sounds great,  I will try to message you ingame to come up with a number that makes sense for both of us.  Thanks for the offer!

Wasted Wixx

Wasted Wixx

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 22-February 15

So I organized a little ride out of Embry into the crafter's market last Saturday...2 of us made the ride, but its a start!! 

mudbud

mudbud

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 05-March 15

sounds great i am online most of the day

Snipergamer

mudbud

mudbud

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 05-March 15

let me know when you get ready to start our little buisiness

Snipergamer

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

If you guys are interested in Convoy Work, the Market will be looking for people who know the map to do some work on the monthly events.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)