11 replies to this topic

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12

I was quite shocked how fast it went from subscription to buy-once+cash shop system like Guild Wars. Official info here: http://www.elderscro...gn=announcement

Also, they will release game on consoles.

Thoughts?

Posted Image

flyzardia

flyzardia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Joined 11-November 11

I preferred the old sub fee actually.

Btp, cash shop, and dlc all have potential for many issues depending on how they're implemented. I can easily see this being a cheesy series of cash grabs leading to a major flop but it does look like they have been tweaking things combat-wise and making improvements.

Since we can return for free, I can't see any downside to trying it out again in a month.

Condemned leader: Flyzardi, Fivriaka, Cabuka, Flyzilla, Not Flyzardi

We die today brothers and sisters, we die crawling from a hundred snares with jet hammers in our necks and and ice shards in our guts. But our war cries will echo through the wasteland! Chota!

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Depends on how they changed PVP... the idea of always requiring AoE setups and Restoration staff kinda killed off much customization outside of making a ganking build.

That and if they fixed shields to be not as powerful, but I doubt it.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1677 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

I called this during those beta trial weekends, I was like "I'll try it in a years time when it's f2p" :Ha Ha Ha: Maybe not exactly f2p but close enough. This model is far more lucrative though and more appealing to console users who already pay a fee to Microsoft and Sony for online use. Last I recall the new consoles use an x86 architecture (same as PC's) so this wouldn't have cost them much at all to "port" the game over to consoles. No wonder they turned the game into a "jack of all trades, master of none " though, they had to really dumb it down for when it's available for  the console users.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12

I got a beta key some months ago, I wonder if they let me play without buying :P

Posted Image

Maylinhh

Maylinhh

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 30-October 14

I am playing currently again. From fully understanding the system, I came back after a 6 months break. Now im completely clueless. 1.6 Has changed ALOT. It all seems for the better. No more softcaps, many skills are adjusted. Time will tell, for now im a complete nub again :D 

1.7 will be a complete new game. Fingers crossed! 

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I am playing currently again. From fully understanding the system, I came back after a 6 months break. Now im completely clueless. 1.6 Has changed ALOT. It all seems for the better. No more softcaps, many skills are adjusted. Time will tell, for now im a complete nub again :D

1.7 will be a complete new game. Fingers crossed! 

May have to look at their build system again then, but I doubt it'll be much xD

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Maylinhh

Maylinhh

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 30-October 14

So they changed this game only for the good! Its almost even lagfree and no longer fps crap! They adjusted animations on the skills and it improved big time. From having 5-10 fps in big fights to having 50 again <3 Im very positive again. Go go all b2p ESO! 

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

So they changed this game only for the good! Its almost even lagfree and no longer fps crap! They adjusted animations on the skills and it improved big time. From having 5-10 fps in big fights to having 50 again <3 Im very positive again. Go go all b2p ESO! 

We'll see... I need to get my add-ons again since their default UI is trash.

Posted Image

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

We'll see... I need to get my add-ons again since their default UI is trash.

just update it.

before vampire was everywhere right now nb's. sweet balance
but not so laggy like year ago. I played only couple hours but it seems like heal from templar almost useless. dont see enough good effects like before

*ulti status...nuke them...кurwa!*

Edited by Twinkle Star, 08 May 2015 - 11:52 PM.

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

flyzardia

flyzardia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Joined 11-November 11

They made alot of crazy changes and it actually turned into a decent game.

The first couple weeks of Imperial city DLC release were just incredible non-stop pvp. It reminded me alot of the flagged town fighting pvp here, actually having combat system changes, new environment to fight in, and buildings to dance in and out of.

Needed a break from it but check out the promo video I made awhile back, it's been a lot of fun ^.^

Because PvP. #Million Reasons to Play

Condemned leader: Flyzardi, Fivriaka, Cabuka, Flyzilla, Not Flyzardi

We die today brothers and sisters, we die crawling from a hundred snares with jet hammers in our necks and and ice shards in our guts. But our war cries will echo through the wasteland! Chota!

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

Why you Ebonheart, b!tch? go to play together, oops I guess I dont have time for games, games for child! QQ I wanna be a child QQ

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users