8 replies to this topic

St Ryo

St Ryo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 18-January 15

''rebellion''

By

St Ryo 

i'll keep this short and simple, everyone say they do this and that on there clan. but who really does what they say they do????

do they help you? do they really come to you to guide you and explain the game to you personally? do they actual help there members? let me give you a list of what will our ''Game Community do''. B) 

#1:we scavenge together #2:we play together in a raid almost everyday when ever your on #3:we help out each other on doing anything from mission to helping you harvest  #4:we actual speak and chat with you :] and not ignore your question #5:yes we [pvp ] from time to time to have a good time :) #6:we just want you to have fun and enjoy the game as much as we do :D 

and yes we have a team speak channel for faster reply on anything and we not shy on being our self so you shouldn't either :] and aha yes we are open to role players :) we love [pve] and [pvp] as much as we like role playing ^^ so please if you want to be apart of our community and build some social skills friends or even learn on speaking English if your foreign you are more than welcome to join we are world wide nation and our faction is neutral well that the basic and most crustal part of our clan :) so if that intrigue you please send me and email or a pm if you see me online :) and i would love to invite you my self to our community :]

Thank you for taking your time reading this and hope you have a good day :) ^_^ 

St Ryo

St Ryo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 18-January 15

Clan:''rebellion''                

Noun:Open,organized,and armed resistance to Faction Politics or rules  :knight: resistance to or defiance of any authority, control, or tradition Of The Faction we are neutral. and we value our freedom of expression. :cowdance: 

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Might want to throw this up in groups rather than general, but welcome to FE.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

St Ryo

St Ryo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 18-January 15

''rebellion''

no one can tame you, you are an alpha wolf the rules of faction does not apply to you, you seek peace under the rag of war true the wasteland  you became friends with people on all the faction and found your self on the verge of fighting for your friendship,family and all your love one's for there freedom because the faction they are in does not see the possibility of peace the War and greed have consume them, now your on war of protecting the rights to have the freedom of expression of social friendship where people have a chance to become friends with someone who you call your enemy because we live in a world with different culture & ethnic and point of view and your main purposed is to help everyone open there mind that the world is a better place without the hatred and pain you feel deep inside among s your fellow human being this what separate us from the mutants/animals come join us we are the rebel that will define the order and we will live in the society where we are not divided by our faction or our flag color. this is my story this is my legacy i am St Ryo and i ask you to join our community and become neutral and hate free we are a groups of defected member of different faction and we seek peace among each other join us and become a member of our freedom fighters again the factions rules and orders and end this endless war.

St Ryo

St Ryo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 18-January 15

Might want to throw this up in groups rather than general, but welcome to FE.

thank you 

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12

Dem rainbowz text...

Posted Image

St Ryo

St Ryo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 18-January 15

Dem rainbowz text...

you gotta love them rainbow text :] haha its all about visual presentation hehe by St Ryo :Rock:  

St Ryo

St Ryo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 18-January 15

Good Morning everyone :) hope everyone had a wonderful day  :Rock: keep rocken that awesome smile and do not let the life put you down stay positive my friends B)

Cylen

Cylen

Novice

• Fallen Earth Team
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

Moved topic to "fallen earth groups", was in the wrong category (general discussions).

And removed the double entry in game discussions. Please add to this topic if you wish to add information or news, don't make a new topic ;)

Cylence! or i keel you ... softly with [The Cylencer]™

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users