Hey guys, I had an Idea and discussed this with a few people.
I'd love to host a Combat Buggy Tournament and I need as many players as I can get!
If you would like to do this, You need the following:
- 50 Dexterity (To be able to use a the buggy key)
- A combat buggy, and as much ammo as you'd like to use during the event. (Don't underestimate this number, If you run out in the middle of combat, you're in trouble ;P )
If not having any of the following is a problem, I will be selling most of these assets to players who are entered into the tournament or whoever is interested in entering.
(11-12R a buggy AKA half the usual price)
(70B a stack of ammo)
I'm guessing i'll need help with all these, and i'll be putting my whole clan (Crimson Caravan) on board with the crafting of orders.
Some additional Ideas:
- Entry Fee (I hope to have a prize for the top 3 winners, I cannot pull this off with the current budget I am on, so if you want to have a prize, we need a fee)
- Security (As this will be in a PVP zone or in /pvp mode, we will need to secure the area from possible foul play, tampering, or even a possible raid on the event. If we do an entry fee, part of this will hopefully go towards paying security. If we're on a tight budget, then It'll be volunteer based.)
- Betting (Perhaps an offical betting area for the spectators to interact with the battle and tournament?)
- Different Game Modes (TDM, FFA, Race from <town> to <town>, etc.)
- A player group (Having a player group would be an extremely easy way to announce when we're having our tournaments and what is needed for the next one, I wouldn't require you to have your main in the group, just as long as one of your alts is in the group.)
Please leave any further ideas or suggestions you have towards this goal of mine, and be sure to follow this topic for updates toward our progress of getting this to happen.
Thanks to everyone for all their support towards my efforts of having this dream of mine become a reality. I greatly appreciate it and hope you all the best in our future battles and adventures!
Edited by Op Hooligan, 21 January 2015 - 03:07 PM.