• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 10-December 14

( for rifle )

I want a croshair but smaller , non expansion and easy to use

and i dont know how install it ,

Thanks for ALL 

Im waiting for your hand ...

Edited by Exoskeleton, 13 December 2014 - 08:16 PM.

Mcgeek

Mcgeek

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 20-April 13

well, just browse the forums here, there's some really good ones. you get the best ones by knowing people though x3

once you have one downloaded, make sure it's the actual folder with the files for the ui right inside it.

for steam: go to program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/fallen earth/skins; you then just drag the folder from where you downloaded it into the skins folder.

for non-steam: go to program files (x86)/gamersfirst/fallen earth/skins; drag and drop like stated above.

to load the ui, you log into the world, go to interface tab in options (alt+o), and there should be a box that says custom skin or somethin along those lines. it will be a list depending on how many ui's you have in their.

one more thing, the crosshair will more often than not be a chat box minimize button, or a menu reticle. for menu reticle: right click on your menu and make window opacity 100%, and there will be a little tab for you to drag around to line it up with your sights.

for a chat window minimize button, make  a new chat tab, and drag it out into the middle of your screen. make the chat box as small as it will go, and you will be left with the minimize button (which should show the crosshair if you hover over it), and the delete tab button. line up the minimize button crosshairs with your sights, and then right click the chat tab and make window opacity and frame opacity 0%.

relog then your sight will show very clearly. be careful not to click the delete tab button though, as you will have to make another.

hope this helped you :3

ehx8ow.png

Exoskeleton

Exoskeleton

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 10-December 14

thank you for your help , I hope I learn thoroughly :) :uzi: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users