• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OmegaDeathWind

OmegaDeathWind

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 07-September 14

This month on the 10th day you charged me for 14.99 in a reccurent subscrition, i tried to cancel it for about a week and you didnt allowed me to cancel, you wheter by accident, or knowingly disabled the option of canceling recurring subscription for days and you only enabled it after i was charged for another month.

I didnt played the game because i knew you could make scuses, but now after a long wait you reply me this BS
--------------

Evo
OCT 22, 2014  |  05:22PM PDT
Thank you for contacting Fallen Earth Support.

We have confirmed you have successfully cancelled your membership. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund purchases for subscriptions which have already posted.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.
---------------

I want my money back, a full refund, this was only possible because the option of cancel sub was disabled on your web page and thats an issue generated by you GamersFirst not by me.

Not giving me my money back is the same as stealing, for me in this moment you are thieves, until you prove otherwise.

Again this subscription was only posted because again you disabled the option for me of canceling it i tried for about a week b4 the payment was made and you didnt allowed me to.

So give me my money back.

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9070 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

They will never give you your money back, because this is how virtual currency works.

However if you're polite enough, they might give you free items which combined price is equal to whatever money you spent.

Not giving me my money back is the same as stealing, for me in this moment you are thieves, until you prove otherwise.

No if you read their terms of service, they CLEARLY state that anything purchased cannot and will not be refunded. It's the little message that appears on the right of your credit card info when you click "accept paiment" but no one bothers to read it.

Edited by Thehidden-Tember, 28 October 2014 - 06:13 PM.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

BetaAlanine

BetaAlanine

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts
  • Joined 11-June 08
Hahahahahaha QQ tbh those 15$ wouldnt even be the time worth u are QQing here xD

OmegaDeathWind

OmegaDeathWind

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 07-September 14

They will never give you your money back, because this is how virtual currency works.

However if you're polite enough, they might give you free items which combined price is equal to whatever money you spent.

No if you read their terms of service, they CLEARLY state that anything purchased cannot and will not be refunded. It's the little message that appears on the right of your credit card info when you click "accept paiment" but no one bothers to read it.

I get the terms of service, but they disabled the option to cancel the subscription, for 7 days and made it avaliable after i was charged again, wich is an illigal bussines practice. I tried to cancel the payment i couldnt do it because the option once again was disabled by them.

That was an unautorized charge.

Its not like if i bought it and then all the sudden i changed my mind, no!, i payed a month and then i didnt want to pay for the next month, so before that month ended i went to the proper web page and tried to cancel, the option was disabled i asked the gms ingame and they told me that was the only way to cancel it, so how the gosh darn was i supose to cancel on time if they disabled the option so that they could charge me again.

While i apreciate the opinion this does not goes  under their terms of service, for this was again an unautorized payment wich they manage to get only because they disabled the option.

This company is more like Money First, and im not the only player who thinkgs this way.

And to make it clear i didnt purchase virtual currency, they charged me for a montlhy subscription wich is not the same.

And this is not a coherent answer to the problem, so i ask you TIGGS how is the reply of non staff member, wich is not coherent with the problem at hand wich is not virtual currency is the charge of an aditional month subscription fee, in the time wich i didnt play so that you wont have any scuses, and a payment that as i repetedly said that was only possible because your company disabled the option of cancel subscription wich is illigal, there for this was an unatorized payment and i tried repetedly to cancel and asked gms in game for days how to do it since the option was disabled, you included and failed to come with a response, how is an asnwer??? is jsut a reply from a random comunity member Tiggs i want you guys to explain me how the hell did you disabling the option to cancel my subscription is fair for me as a customer i challenge you to give me a proper answer to this problem.

Edited by OmegaDeathWind, 29 October 2014 - 04:52 PM.

Eloi Bane

Eloi Bane

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 29-February 12

Hahahahahaha QQ tbh those 15$ wouldnt even be the time worth u are QQing here xD

That isn't fair. Not everyone is in the same financial situation as you are in, and if true, the OP has a legitimate argument.

I appreciate your frustration OP, but do try to remain calm simply to avoid your issue being ignored as a rant, rather than a genuine problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users