Photo

Which songs should be the main music for fallen earth?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Price Morgan

Price Morgan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14
here's mine

NOTORIOUS COALITION

Recruiting All levels, this is a CHOTA clan we are also crafters!

1. PvP PvE, world boss hunt, clan wars, roleplay & clan events!

2. must be active.

3. for invite please pm me "Hade Helix" Rogue Fury & Anneshirley.

4. no spamming no trolling and NO disrespecting other members!

Guide to Farming Fasteners 
http://forums.gamers...s/#entry3836083
aim_zps95f2c4a2.png

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
Fo3's soundtrack hands down. Bethesda had an very valid point as to why that music choice was best suited for the apocalypse. It's the same reasoning behind horror trailers having calm and soothing music in many cases. Because the calming array subconsciously soothes and calms the state of mind and circumvents the body's natural state of awareness so as to cause more shock to the user when something 'unpredictable' happens. It helped make the game appear more exciting at times when in all reality hardly anything was really happening. Their choice of era for music was also an contradictory statement as it came from 'an prosperous era' when the current situation was far from the case. Which is why they had upbeat classics playing like everything was fine when nothing actually was. So something around that area in my opinion. Would appeal well to Fallen Earth's rustic appearance and all around that upbeat yet casual music choice would flow well with the irony of the environment greatly.

Hammerfall is good though solid choice of music.
" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users