Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Star wars the clone wars :-P

And... Full métal alchemist and bleach are Awesome animes

:o I totally forgot about FMA! That was an awesome anime too! :D
" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
I'd give a list but it's far to long... plus I kinda just watch random ones that come out simply to see what they are.

Edited by Reaps989, 19 August 2014 - 05:04 AM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
I tend to stick with my favorites...don't laugh...

Bleach

Peach Girl

Cowboy Bebob

Space Dandy

Blue Seed

and yes, Star Wars the Clone Wars

That's pretty much it...I do watch random ones every so often...

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Watched all of those, except two, only reason I know what "Peach Girl" is due to the fact I believe it was advertised after Spiral on Funimation god knows how long ago.

As for favorite, Wolf's Rain. But I've watched hundreds of anime by now probably, some far stranger than others.

Kinda like where the strangest line I've heard, and most epic of course, which has yet to be challenged.

"A pig that can't fly through space-time is just a premature ejaculating wet dreaming virgin!"

Edit : For those interested the anime was Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT, Episode 4.

Edited by Reaps989, 19 August 2014 - 11:24 AM.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Watched all of those, except two, only reason I know what "Peach Girl" is due to the fact I believe it was advertised after Spiral on Funimation god knows how long ago.

As for favorite, Wolf's Rain. But I've watched hundreds of anime by now probably, some far stranger than others.

Kinda like where the strangest line I've heard, and most epic of course, which has yet to be challenged.

"A pig that can't fly through space-time is just a premature ejaculating wet dreaming virgin!"

Edit : For those interested the anime was Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT, Episode 4.

Haha! Yes lol. Also Heaven's Lost Property ended too Q.Q NNNUUUU!!!!
" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Haha! Yes lol. Also Heaven's Lost Property ended too Q.Q NNNUUUU!!!!

I can't say I've heard of that...

Posted Image

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

I can't say I've heard of that...

It's an romance comedy fantasy thing[dun ask]. I enjoyed the plot like I did with DearS and Chobits. Good stories :)

Thanatosofone

Thanatosofone

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14
I understand that i am late to the game here , but I am honored to be near the top of this list and can only say that since you misspelled my name (Thanataofone...you missed an a) that it's either spelling or pronunciation that got me here.

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

I understand that i am late to the game here , but I am honored to be near the top of this list and can only say that since you misspelled my name (Thanataofone...you missed an a) that it's either spelling or pronunciation that got me here.

Fixt. That one was getting me as I typed it lol. I added as my mind remembered so I guess somewhere subconsciously you are favored :P

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7711 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

It's an romance comedy fantasy thing[dun ask]. I enjoyed the plot like I did with DearS and Chobits. Good stories :)

Heard of Chobits, never watched it, but not so much the other... I generally give an anime 5 episodes before I give up on trying to enjoy it. It's a painful experience in some cases lol.

Posted Image

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Heard of Chobits, never watched it, but not so much the other... I generally give an anime 5 episodes before I give up on trying to enjoy it. It's a painful experience in some cases lol.

I prefer reading the light novels first then being disappointed by the animated version x
Currently just recapping Soul Eater whilst I undergo Elin Fever +_+ as I await another series to consume. :P
Lol I love the derailment of this topic but it's fine here.Good downtime conversations :D

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Oh..I just caught Soul Eater the other night on Adult Swim! Interesting! I may pick it up as a regular must watch...we'll see...as for movies:

Blue Sub No. 6

Ghost in the Shell

Bubblegum Crisis

and a few others I can't recall right now

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Oh..I just caught Soul Eater the other night on Adult Swim! Interesting! I may pick it up as a regular must watch...we'll see...as for movies:

Blue Sub No. 6

Ghost in the Shell

Bubblegum Crisis

and a few others I can't recall right now

Soul Eater is just hilarious.
Ghost int the Shell was a good story.
Watch Tokyo Ghoul for a decent horror.
Watch Attack on Titan if you want to see your favorite characters die[which is kinda cool actually. Realistic taste.]
Idk what Bubblegum Crisis is I will have to check it out lol.
Blue Sub is alright. Not the top of my list but far from the worst.
Blue Exorcist was glorious for the moment. Well developed plot with few questions left at it's end. A rarity among anime.
One Piece is odd but gives me a few laughs.
I'm skeptical about the Tower of God but I think it will be a fascinating read[Web comic from Korea]
Read The Gamer too. Interesting and funny Web Comic.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Another one I like is Sol Bianca...an all-girl space crew! Try that one, I think you'll like it!

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Another one I like is Sol Bianca...an all-girl space crew! Try that one, I think you'll like it!

As long as it isn't some weird Anime like School Days[Such a demented ending...] sure lol. I don't want the 1st thing I see to be a skirt shot xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users